Never have I ever (Avengers)

Od lxhxhxc

Do not read if you're underaged... You joined the Avengers. One friday night Tony has a great idea about a ga... Viac

1- Prologue
2 - Peter Parker (cut)
2 - Peter Parker (smut)
3 - Thor (cut)
3 - Thor (smut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (cut)
4 - Bucky Barnes (smut)
5 - Loki (cut)
6 - Tony (cut)
6 - Tony (Smut)
7 - Steve Rogers (cut)
7 - Steve Rogers (smut)
8 - Doctor Strange (cut)
8 - Doctor Strange (smut)
9 - Peter Quill (cut)
9 - Peter Quill (smut)

5 - Loki (smut)

80.6K 1.5K 3.6K
Od lxhxhxc

"Never have I ever...", Thor looked around.

"...stalked someone."

Clint took a sip just like Tony and Loki. And so did you.

You stalked Wanda for a while. Just to figure out if she was dating Vision. You chuckled as she looked at you. She knew you were stalking her.

"Jarvis stalks all of you for me."

Tony grinned.

"Who have you stalked Clint?", Nat asked.

"Hey the game didn't say you have to tell the story?"

"Never have I ever tried to force someone to like me", Vision interrupted.

Tony didn't drink for once. And no one else did. Everyone looked around.

"No one?", Vision asked.

"Never ever have I ever thought about someone of our team while touching myself", Tony said and took a huge gulp.

Nat bursted out laughing. She took a sip. No one was really shocked. Next was Bruce, then Loki. Loki? You took a gulp. You were afraid of questions so you took a second one.

Tony grinned at you.

"Kitten let me guess. You thought about me?"

You threw a pillow at Tony.

"Creep."

"Who's it?", Peter asked.

You were thinking about Loki the whole time. The mischievous god. He looked fantastic. You stared at him. As you noticed your gaze you looked to the floor.

He was staring at you. You weren't sure if he was reading your mind right now so you tried to think of something different.

"Never have I ever slept next to an avenger", Nat interrupted.

And again you took a huge gulp.

And so did Loki.

No. There was never something between you and him. You had nightmares. It took Loki only seconds to arrive in your rooms. He didn't leave the whole night. He stayed and tried to calm you down. After some hours you finally fell asleep. In his arms.

Since then you had an eye on him.
You wouldn't call it a crush.

Even if Loki was really good looking.
And charming...

Tony looked at both of you. Vision and Wanda were sure.

"Reindeer? Kitten?"

You rolled your eyes.

"It's not what you think", you said a bit annoyed.

~

After a while you got up. Tony was really really drunk and even Nat seemed to be drunk.

You decided to go to bed.

You walked down the corridors. Tired. You jumped as a hand grabbed your shoulder.

You turned around and stared in mischievous green eyes.

"You're thinking about me?", he asked with a husky voice.

You didn't feel uncomfortable around him but you didn't really trust him.

"Loki, are you reading my mind again?"

You just looked into his eyes.

He grinned.

"You know me too well", he said.
"Do you have enough of this mortal game?"

You nodded. You really had enough of drunk Tony.

"I think it's bed time", you said.

You looked at him for a second.

"Mind if I join?", he said with a husky voice.

You stood there a bit shocked.

"Uhm. No I don't mind"

You akwardly opened the door and he followed you. Before you even closed the door you felt hands on your hips.

And shortly after that Lokis lips crashed into yours...

Your hands grabbed his shoulders in a needy manner. Loki pushed you against the door. He wasn't soft at all.

"I read your thoughts, you naughty thing", he said between your lips.

You gasped. He was really taking your breath away. He lifted you up, his body pressing against yours to hold you up.

One of his hands tangled in your (h/c) hair while the other one run over your ribs.

His eyes were locked to yours. You just couldn't resist falling for him.
He has always been interesting to you.

And then the pressure was gone. He looked at you. His hands next to your head.

"I am sorry-", he started.

You grabbed his shirt to pull him closer. He was clearly surprised by your actions. You kissed his cheek before you whispered in his ear. Your soft lips barely touched his skin.

"Don't excuse. Don't stop this now. I've been waiting for this to happen."

He grabbed your hips roughly before he kissed you.

His tongue danced with yours and moans escaped your lips.

Loki stopped. He grinned before he started kissing down your neck line.

He carried you to the bed. He threw you on it and turned you around. You felt his erection against your butt as he leaned down to kiss your neck.

"What do you want?", he asked with a husky voice.

"You."

"And how?"

You swallowed. You didn't want to say it. Couldn't he just read your mind?

"Say it"

"Rough"

"Good girl."

Loki grabbed your wrists and held them. Then he started moving his crotch over your butt. His mouth so close to your ear, you heard him breathing. You gasped.

He slowly pulled down your pants. He played with your panties a bit before you noticed his shirt falling to the floor. Again he leaned over you.

He grabbed your neck with his right hand.

You jumped as he spanked your butt. A moan escaped your throat.

"Turn around."

So you did.
You faced him as he slowly took off your shirt. Loki started kissing down your neck, over your shoulder, to your breasts.

His warm lips reached your wet area. He pulled down your panties. Slowly.

You felt shivers down your spine as his tongue touched your soft skin.

You couldn't hold back the moans as he started licking your clit.

After just a few seconds you were way too close...

"Loki... pleaseee"

He grinned mischievous as he looked up at you.

"Beg for it."

"Please Loki. You are such a tease..."

Loki climbed back on you. He kissed your cheek. He undressed himself and unclapsed your bra. You gazed at his body and his pale skin.

He slowly kissed your lips. You felt his hatd member on your entrance.

He was bigger than you expected.

You dug your nails in Loki's back. He groaned and entered you with one rough thrust.

You gasped. It was a bit painful.

His hands grabbed your arms as he built up speed. He went faster and faster. Rougher. Leaving you a moaning mess. You couldn't think clear. You felt dizzy from the pleasure.

He still thrusted into you. His hands on your neck. You gasped for air.

"Say my name"

You looked at him. Your face red from the leak of air in your body.

"Loki"

He went faster on you. You felt like passing out. His kisses heated. You skin sweaty.

The last few thrusts were hard. You felt his muscles relax and so did yours. He collapsed on top of you.

His lips close to your ear. You could hear his heavy breathing.

"I waited so long for this", he said.

"Same Loki", you whispered.

He softly laid down next to you. Pulling you into his arms. His hand played with your hair as he kissed your forehead.

"I think I love you", he whispered before he closed his eyes.

"I love you", you said.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

18K 397 35
This is a book to put all of my random Marvel ideas, hahaha. It consists of one shots with your favorite characters. They can be Reader X character...
506K 7.1K 93
Need a little Steve loving in your life, well here's the place for it. a bunch of different imagines of everyone's favorite captain. Requests welcome...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
4.5K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...