Are U Still Down ? β€’ Tupac Sh...

By Shayylondon

When you have some one good in your life, you hold on to them. You never know when the unthinkable will happe... More

Copyrights
Dedication
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Epilogue
Thank You

2.

993 60 160
By Shayylondon

A couple days earlier...

| Los Angeles, CA |

"Baby make sure you call me when you touch down okay?" Will says to me as he pulled me into a gentle embrace.

"I'll make sure of that", I smiled as I looked up at Will.

Will tall framed hovered over mine, leaning in for a tender kiss on my lips. He wrapped his long arms around my waist, securing me tighter into his grip. I truly love this man so much. Meeting him back in '94 on the set of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was the best thing that has happened to me.

I auditioned to play his girlfriend, Lisa.

If you watch the shows, you can obviously see I didn't win that role. Nia Long did because I was shorter and they needed someone a little bit taller.

What difference did It make if Will towers over the both of us? I still didn't understand it, it's just business I guess.

No hard feelings towards her, but she's for fiction I am her role in real life.

I wiggled for Will to let me go, turning to walk towards the door where my luggage rested and waited to be picked up. I was going to Vegas for a couple days to seal some acting deals and business ventures for my fashion line, Maja.

I am still letting it sink in how far I have come. A regular girl from Baltimore, Maryland and moving across the map to LA to finally having doors open for me. This was obviously God's work. I was always told that I had what it takes to make it in the industry.

My dear friend Lasane but ya'll know him as Tupac. Yeah that crazy guy who one minute is speaking inspirational and positive and the next minute screaming "Fuck you and I don't give a fuck how you feel". I chuckled to myself thinking about my friend that I haven't spoken to in a while.

Some people just tend to grow apart and go in different directions in life but that doesn't mean you hate them. I will always love him but I can say he changed a lot since I've watched him in the media with these court cases, the people whom he roles with and being in and out of jail.

It's just crazy.

I placed my gold trimmed sunshades on my face as I grabbed my purse as my man carried my bags outside of our Los Angeles home and greeted my driver that will be escorting me to LAX. It was a hot, slightly humid morning in LA. But that's not out of the ordinary.

"Good Morning Ms. Pinkett and Mr. Smith", the driver dressed in a neatly steam-pressed all black uniform and shiny loafers.

"Good Morning Carl", I grinned as he took two bags from Will and shaking his hand. "I know you hot in all that black" I chuckled, raising my brows.

He gave a small laugh as he placed my bags inside of the trunk of the Black Benz I will be riding in. "I get used to it. it's not as hot in these close as you think Ms. Pinkett".

"Carl. Please call me Jada" I insisted. "And him, please call his goofy ass Will"

Will stuck his tongue out at me as he patted me on the butt, causing me to blush a little bit.

"Yeah man" Will spoke. "You practically family so you aint gotta call us by our last names man"

Carl nodded as he opened the back door of the car and extending a hand to help me inside. Carl is Will's original chauffer since he been filming his TV show. Once me and Will became exclusive, he made it clear that he doesn't want me walking anywhere or going anywhere by myself.

I didn't mind since I've always walked the streets of LA. Hell, I used to go chill with Eazy out in Compton with his other homeboys back in the day.

Sipping 40's, smoking chronic, lounging around while they all played the video games and his mom always made some banging grub for us too. I missed him so much but my guy lost his life to three letters.

HIV which turned into full blown Aids. I sure do miss him.

After Carl closed my door, I rolled my back window down as Will leaned against car. We stared at each other, not wanting to leave one another but business must be done.

"Have a safe trip jadie pooh", Will says before pecking my lips and backing away from the car.

I grinned. "I'll call you once I check In and get settled", I called out to Will as we started pulling off towards the street.

"A'ight baby", Will called out as he waved.

I watched Will wave until we were no longer insight. Carl merged onto the interstate, hitting at least 75mph to the LAX. I was excited to see Vegas again. I mean, although it's not a vacation but for business, I still plan on having fun.

Especially since I'll be with the girls from Set It Off cast. Yeah, Vivica, Dana Also known as Queen Latifah and Kimberly. I was even excited to see Gary. He always promised us a grand time away from work once we got through the scene quickly and perfectly.

"In about 15 minutes we will be at the airport Ms. Pinkett", Carl says as he interrupted my thoughts.

"Okay. Thank you", I replied as I looked out the window at the passing cars.

I could hear Carl switching through the radio station channels trying to find something to listen to. He finally stopped on KPWR-F.M- Power 106.

"Ayo what's up this is ya man Dr. Dre"

"Witcha man Tupac and you listening to Power 106 on the west side which is the best side" I heard Pac voice say before laughing.

"Ha-Ha...ya damn right so keep it locked", Dre chuckled.

California love!

California, knows how to party
In the city of L.A.
In the city of good ol' Watts
In the city, the city of Compton
We keep it rocking! We keep it rocking!

I slowly bobbed my head as I listened to my best friend that I'm currently upset with song blare through the speakers. A small smile graced upon my lips, getting wider. I honestly couldn't remember what the hell me and him had an argument about.

It must have been bad because I haven't spoken to Pac in months.

Getting so lost in this bomb ass song, I didn't realize we were slowly creeping past the LAX sign and driving towards the exit towards the drop off terminal.

Say what you say, but give me that bomb beat from Dre
Let me serenade the streets of L.A.
From Oakland to Sacktown
The Bay Area and back down
Cali is where they put they mack down give me love!

As Carl parked the car and helped me out along with grabbing my bags, Pac song slowly faded off and followed by playing another west side native; Ice cube's "Today was a good day"

"Jada, your body guards are waiting for you ahead', Carl pointed to my two-dark skinned, buff and tall guards striding towards me. "Have a safe trip" Carl wished me with a smile.

"Thanks Carl", I grinned and giving him a hug. "Take care of Will while I'm gone. You know how he gets", I giggled.

"Will do"

I waved as I greeted my guards while they grabbed my bags and the sliding doors opened for me. I was smacked in the face by the gush of cool air that circulated throughout the terminal. I had a 10 Am flight to Vegas and I was excited to check in and see the hotel I was staying.

Everything is just looking positive for me, since the release of The Nutty Professor that I co-starred alongside Eddie Murphy I have been experiencing massive success. I am so grateful. I always replay the conversation between Pac and me.

He always told me I would make it, cause "I got it". He never said it about himself but he got it too. whatever the "Got it" is. I pressed my lips together as I walked through the terminal in between my guards.

People noticed me, asked for pictures and autographs. It was so surreal. I stopped to give the people what they wanted, but couldn't shake the thoughts of Pac. That song in the car got me thinking about him heavier and heavier. It's only been a couple minutes.

But Pac always had that lingering effect on people. Including me.

"Okay that's enough people Ms. Pinkett has a flight to catch!", one of my guards bellowed as he pushed people back to pave a safe walk way for me.

After getting through the people and making my way to check in for my flight, I finally proceeded to my terminal gate 480 to Vegas. I got first class seating to ensure a comfortable ride. I had the option to fly in a private jet but it wasn't that serious for me.

I am still human and regular just like everyone else. I wasn't too good to ride in a regular plane.

My guards sat on the side of me, waiting for takeoff. I was anxious so I decided to put my headphones on and listen to music. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back in the plush grey colored headrest of the plane seat.

My eyes popped open with a confused look. "What the hell?" I mumbled.

And even as a crack fiend, mama
You always was a black queen, mama
I finally understand
For a woman it ain't easy trying to raise a man

"Why is so much Pac playing?", I thought out loud.

"What ya say Jada?", my guard looked down at me.

"N-Nothing", I shook my head as I continued to listen

As I felt our plane take off, I chewed my bottom lip as I watched us leave the ground, flying in the vibrant, blue sunny sky of LA. Hovering right about the beautiful palm trees. I wonder why all these Pac songs are being played or is it a coincidence.

I'm really starting to think a higher power is trying to tell me something, I thought to myself while bobbing my head;

There's no way I can pay you back
But the plan is to show you that I understand
You are appreciated

---

I hope you enjoyed ! 

Tell me what you think is gonna happen next. 

More later ( a nigga gotta go to work Lol )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
11.8K 341 24
The Undeniable fan fiction love story of Damon Dash and Aaliyah Haughton, engagement, living the married life, to baby carriage. And Damon's crazy ba...
243K 6.9K 105
You would never think a three way relationship would ever work, but it does for Niall, Justin and Zayn. Of course they have their up's and down's, b...
18.3K 340 28
i have no idea what to put here