The Program

By HolographicMuse

Eight students are chosen to be part of a new program organized by Fairy Tail boarding school in hopes to hel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 24

125 5 6
By HolographicMuse

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. ;)

Chapter 24 - ''Mistakes''

Lucy Heartfilia

I sat down next to Levy on the bleachers as I watched my classmates run around the whole gym five times at the order of our coach.

My eyes followed Natsu, he was dashing as fast as he could with dribbles of sweat on his forehead.

''Lulu you should really this new romance novel that came out called Loss in your perfection. I pre-ordered it and it's so cute!'' Levy squealed in excitement.

''You're really trying to get me into romance, aren't you.'' I laughed.

''Well yeah! You got me into nonfiction books so I at least have to get you into romance books.'' Levy giggled.

''I'll read it once you're done with it.''

''Deal!'' Levy then pulled out her phone, seeming to be answering her text messages.

These past few weeks have been surprising. I definitely didn't expect to get into another relationship. But Natsu is very sweet. That doesn't mean I don't still have my insecure thoughts and keep my guard up.

The coach blew his whistle. ''Alright, sit down! Catch your breath before we head outside to play some soccer.''

Natsu walked over to the bleachers while wiping his sweat off with his shirt. ''Coach, it's freaking cold outside!'' He complained as he sat down next to me.

''Suck it up, it's almost March kid. Spring time will be here soon.'' The coach continued to write on his clipboard.

''Fucking old asshole..'' Natsu cursed under his breath before looking at me with a smile. ''You'll have to keep me warm, Luce.''

''Oh, what a joy.'' I giggled.

''You know Luce, we should go somewhere this weekend. Just you and me. How about it?'' He asked, his raven eyes were on me as he waited for an answer.

''Sure. Where would we even go though?'' 

''Outside. Just take a walk around town. See what's up around here. We can eat at a restaurant, whatever you wanna do.'' Natsu said with a smile.

''That sounds good, Natsu. Saturday? We have no classes that day.'' I suggested.

''Saturday it is.'' The coach then blew his whistle again, ordering everyone to start heading outside. Natsu bent down to give me a peck on the lips before following everyone out of the to the field.

Because of my condition, I've been excused from all physical activities. Levy sometimes get out as well because she has a weak frail body, but unfortunately she couldn't escape playing soccer outside. Natsu doesn't ask me about it even though he's always curious as to why I never participate but the excuse I used this time is that I'm on my period.

He definitely shut up once I said that.

Although his reactions are sometime funny to the silly excuses I would make, someday I do have to tell him. I'm dying.. there's no doubt about that.

He has a right to know as my boyfriend now. But I'm scared.. what if he leaves? He wouldn't want to date a dying girl. It's understandable, I wouldn't want to date someone in my condition either.

I want to be selfish just this one time. I really like Natsu. He's such a nice and funny guy. I can tell he's strong as well, both physically and mentally. I can't though. It isn't right to hide this from him.

I'll tell him eventually. Both him and Levy. I know that they're suspicious.

I just don't think I'm ready yet.

''Well, look who's all by herself. I guess the fat ass didn't want to play soccer with the rest of her class?''

My eyes shot up to see my ex boyfriend Sting standing there with a smirk on his face. When the fuck did he get here?!

''What are you doing here, Sting?'' I snapped rudely.

''I came here to deliver something for the coach. But now seeing that you're here.. I could be doing you a favor too, if you want.'' Sting suggested flirtatiously.

He's fucking disgusting! Is he serious right now?!

''Did you not learn anything from last time Sting?! Fuck off!'' I got up.

''I rather be fucking you, darling.'' Sting snickered.

His words instantly reminded me of all those times he would try and force me to have sex with him. All those times he kept trying to go all the way with me when I didn't want to. The times when I would break down crying but he still wouldn't back off. How he would use it as a way to emotionally manipulate me.

''Don't even fucking start with me, Sting. I'll leave you speechless just like I did last time. Now just go do whatever you have to do and leave me the FUCK alone.'' I shouted, the anger seeping through my words.

''Fine. Just know something, Lucy. That boyfriend of yours doesn't like you. He'll never love you the way I did. He just wants to fuck you then leave you.'' Sting chuckled before heading out the doors to the field.

No.

I'm not going to ever let him get to me again. He's lying. I know Natsu. He wouldn't do that. Sting never loved me. 

I'm done with the past haunting me. I want Sting to leave me alone. I don't want him near me or to even look at me.

Suddenly, my boyfriend's words from that day flashed through my mind.

 ''You won't see him again,'' Natsu assured. ''If you do, I'm going to kick his ass into next week. I won't let him mess with you.''  

I need to tell Natsu about this. He'll make sure Sting stays away from me for good.

Erza Fernandes

''Put the ball over here, Erza.''

I did as Jellal said and placed the soccer ball in the basket with the others. We just got back from playing outside and the coach told us to put all the equipment away while our classmates got changed in the locker room. 

To be honest, the only reason I agreed was to be alone with Jellal. Now that I'm back here at the academy we barely get to spend any time together even though we're in the same class. He's always busy with schoolwork.

 I know that being around Jellal isn't good for me but I just can't help it. I'm always longing for his presence. It doesn't hurt that much anymore and besides I'm focusing on getting my grades up as well. It's a good distraction from all that's going on.

Back at the behavioral hospital they taught a lot about coping methods. They help out a lot although to an extent. I've been trying not to have a breakdown lately and it's working. At least I'm making progress, right?

I should call dad later and check in with him.

''All done?'' Jellal asked. It was pretty dark in here without the lights on. Apparently the bulbs need to be replaced. But in the shadows I could still make out his silhouette.

''All done.'' I confirmed. Jellal seemed to give me a nod before heading towards the doors. I mimicked his actions but stopped once I heard he was having trouble opening the exit.

''What the fuck?'' He cursed, continuing to try and open the door but it appeared to be jammed.

''What's wrong?'' I asked, reaching to help him out. The door wouldn't move an inch.

''I don't know, I think we're locked in.'' Jellal stated in concern. He started banging on the door in case anyone was in the gym and could hear us.

Unfortunately after a couple of minutes of banging no one came to our aid. Jellal groaned in frustration, crashing his fist into the door one last time but to no avail.

''Just stop, Jellal. The coach will notice and come for us soon.'' Although I don't believe that, I still have to calm him down. He's stressing himself out.

''I hope you're right.'' I could hear Jellal take a seat on the floor. ''I'm sorry that this happened, Erza.''

''Why are you apologizing? It's not like it's your fault.'' I sat down on the floor as well, feeling Jellal's heat next to me. I thought he was at the other side of the room.

''But it is since you came to help me. I got us stuck in here.'' Jellal sighed, after a couple of seconds I could feel him lay his head on my shoulder but I didn't move an inch or even budge.

''You didn't do anything wrong, Jellal.''

''I always do everything wrong.'' He mumbled under his breath.

''No, you don't. I know you. And let's be honest I wouldn't love you if you did everything wrong.'' I chuckled lightly. 

Although I meant it in a friendly way, it still felt weird to say that I love him. It's true. But I love him in two different ways. And he doesn't know about the other way.

Jellal didn't say anything. There was this awkward silence between us but it was also somewhat pleasant.

All of a sudden the night of the carnival flashed into my train of thought. The time when I thought he was going to kiss me.

I need to stop thinking about this. He wasn't going to. 

''Jellal?'' I called, staring straight into the darkness ahead of me.

''Hm?'' He hummed.

''At the carnival.. when you pulled me behind the booth..'' I don't know what came over me, the words just started slipping out of my mouth. ''Were you.. going to kiss me? I know it's a crazy question.. we're siblings.. but-''

Jellal grabbed my chin firmly with his hand, making me jump in shock at his swift movements. He glanced into my brown orbs for a second before crashing his lips onto mine.

I stiffed up, not being able to process the situation. But I couldn't help but respond, melting into the kiss as my eyes fluttered close. My body slowly started to loosen up with every kiss.

When his lips left mine I felt cold and speechless but Jellal kept me on my toes with what he did next. He started to kiss up and down my neck, his warm lips on my skin making me feel all giddy inside.

Following a couple seconds later was the sensation of him sucking a small portion of my neck lightly. It hurt a bit but in a good way. He then backed away from my neck and simply stared at me lustfully. I was kinda out of breath even though I barely did anything but the tension of the situation was making all of my emotions go wild.

I stood up, not knowing what to do or think. Jellal mimicked my actions and before I knew it we were all over each other again. One second he was pulling my shirt off with his hands then one of them disappeared down my pants.

I gritted my teeth, trying not to make any noise as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Having his fingers play around in that region didn't hurt at all unlike what I expected.

He kept going at it which made me gasp. My mind was going into overdrive. I couldn't sink in what was happening but all I knew was that I wanted more. My desire for him is going crazy. And in this moment I felt complete because I now knew that he wanted me too.

After a minute or two he stopped, pulling his hand out gently to not hurt me. I was breathing heavily as he kissed me once again. I responded well while pushing my chest against his.

Suddenly we heard footsteps heading towards the door. I freaked out, putting back on my shirt as Jellal fixed himself. I couldn't even think about what happened, only focus on not getting caught.

There were a few noises made before the door finally opened. My coach stood there with an annoyed look on his face. ''Come on out kids, I'm sorry I didn't realize that the door was messed up.''

''It's okay.'' Jellal responded in a hoarse voice. We both strolled out and I immediately walked past them and to the female locker room. 

I can't believe that just happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Hi! What's up everyone? I know that you must probably be surprised but come on, did you really not expect that? This book has the mature label! :) I honestly didn't even expect to write it though, haha. I have their relationship planned out but I only thought I was going to be writing just a make out scene.

So two chapters in one day! Aren't I lucky. I managed to write that much. Jeez.

I'm thinking that I'll be starting the countdown even though it's early. Chapter 24. This means that there's 16 chapters left. Watch out guys.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed.

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...
457K 13.4K 60
Completed. When the Master of Fairy Tail announces a training camp to help improve the abilities of the wizards, everyone is super excited. But, what...
3.1K 148 36
Gruvia, NaLu, GaLe, Miraxus, Elfgreen, Jerza, Rowen, Ships for life!!! What's happens when Fairy Tail gets modern technology? Crazy..... Warning: som...
172K 4.9K 25
Natsu, the school playboy and Daredevil, has made a bet with his school buds. Natsu had to get naked pictures of the hottest girl in school and show...