The Princess Of Camelot

By ToughCookie15

Olivia Pendragon - the daughter of a king, the life of a peasant. Oliva had always known that she was of impo... More

The first meeting
Camelot
"I don't belong here"
Peter
Dear Aunt
Morning, Princess
Rise and shine
The island of the blessed
Uther's return part.1
Uther's return pt.2
Kingdome come
A/N
No Place Like Home
The words of love
Diamond of the day - part 1
A/N
Diamond of the day - part 2
Diamond of the day - part 3
The Once And Future Queen
Even If I shall Die While Doing So
The Sequel!

A/N

327 3 0
By ToughCookie15

Hi! I just wanted to say... 120 reads?! That is awesome! Thank you guys so much for reading and I really hope that you like the story this far! If you have any wishes about anything for the book, or any ideas for that matter, I would love to know. Have an amazing day/evening!

Ps; I made a different cover and accidentaly changed the cover of the book, I don't have the old cover on my phone/computer so I can't change it back, sorry guys.

With love, ToughCookie15.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 300 32
A servant's daughter befriends the prince and finds an unlikely friendship. One that would be greatly scrutinized. Pushed and pulled, the prince has...
137K 3.2K 32
Merlin took his sister with him when he went to Camelot. What he didn't realise was how much this would affect his destiny. And how much danger there...
9.7K 257 39
Follow Alexandra on her journey in Camelot along with her brother, the great wizard, Merlin. Everyone has a destiny, so what is hers? With powers so...
1.9K 80 24
"It can't be him! It can't be Ethan!" Follow Merlin as he goes through the troubles of being a prince in hiding. What happens when a letter arrives i...