"Love at First Sight" (Hase)

By SweetCupcake109

This Is a story base on Hase (Ship of Rose Cinderella and Hawk Snow White) That are students from Regal Acade... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Author's Note

6K 79 4
By SweetCupcake109

Students
(Main Characters)

Rose Cinderella - Is an ordinary girl from earth who realizes that she's the granddaughter of Cinderella and ends up enrolling at Regal Academy.
Rose is optimistic,somewhat klutzy, and a lover of both fairytales and shoes.
She also has a wand that uses  "pumpkin magic" that turns into all kinds of vehicles.

Hawk Snow White - Is the grandson of Snow White.
He believes himself to be a perfect fairytale hero and a Prince Charming.
Hawk also uses "Snow Magic"with his wand to freeze people and things covering them in ice.

Astoria Rapunzel - Is the granddaughter of Rapunzel,That has very long ivy hair .
She is a Bookworm and Perfectionist. Astoria also uses "Tower Magic "to grow ivies from flowers.

Joy Le Frog - Is the granddaughter of the Le Frog .
She loves insects even though she forgets that everyone else around her doesn't.
Joy also uses "Frog  Magic" to turn people (even herself) into frogs.

Travis Beast - Is the grandson of the Beast.
He is very artistic with a calm attitude,When he's angry he becomes a real beast.
He also uses  "Fury Magic" which allows him to create powerful tornadoes and hurricanes.

Ling Ling IronFan - Is the granddaughter of the IronFan.
She has grown up training to be a perfect warrior and an outstanding student,
That's why she's completely clueless about fashion, dances, romance, and other typical high school group activities.
She also uses "Fan Magic" that can summon a strong wind of air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 546 25
「COMPLETE」 、、、、、、、、 『They both opened their eyes and and smiled, sighed then laughed. Hawk put his hand over Rose's then they both looked at the star...
13.1K 449 13
This story is about two girls who are look alikes. Rosella is the Princess of Regalia while Rose is a seamstress in the village. One day, Rose steps...
78.7K 1.2K 34
Hi hase fans as I said I am continue with my hase story sorry guys I thought you didn't like my story so I deleted wattpad ???? but now i...
1.9K 33 21
This story will be like season 3 of regal academy The snow queen and kyra might be trapped but Vicky has other plans to destroy rose Cinderella what...