Hearts Whispers

By aanavats01

Ranked #59 (21-May-2018) Aashi Sharma, a fresher in college. In same college where her cousin Noor is already... More

Prologue!
Chapter 1 - Mr. Idiot!
Chapter 2 - Birthday Party!!
Chapter 3 - Feeling jittery!!
Chapter 4 - Welcome!
Chapter 5 - The Fight!!
Chapter 6 - Guitar boy!!
Chapter 7 - Revenge!!
Chapter 8 - Bike!!
Chapter 10 - Shopping!!
Chapter 11 - Dating!!
Chapter 12 - Birthday Part 1 !!
Chapter 13 - Birthday Part 2!!
Chapter 14 - Home Alone!!
Chapter 15 - Sorry!!
Chapter 16 - Apology!!
Chapter 17 - Plan!!
Chapter 18 - Friend Request!!
Chapter 19 - Breakup!!
Chapter 20 - Humiliation!!
Chapter 21 - Fest!!
Chapter 22 - Dance!!
Chapter 23 - I Like You!!
Chapter 24 - Rehearsal!!
Chapter 25 - Moon and Partridge!!
Chapter 26 - Two Chances!!
Chapter 27 - Fake Girlfriend!!
Chapter 28 - Replacement!!
Chapter 29 - Hiding the Truth!!
Chapter 30 - What A Date!!
Chapter 31 - Strange Feelings!!
Chapter 32 - Lying!!
Chapter 33 - Aashi's New Friend!!
Chapter 34 - Investigation!!
Chapter 35 - New Moon!!
Chapter 36 - Nightingale!!
Chapter 37 - Crime!!
Chapter 38 - His Star!!
Chapter 39 - Aahir!!
Chapter 40 - Jay's proposal!!
Chapter 41 - One Chance!!
Chapter 42 - Crush Doesn't Stay For Long, Love Does!!
Chapter 43 - Falling For Bad Boys Is So Overrated!!
Chapter 44 - Aashi's Wingman!!
Chapter 45 - Asking Out Aashi!!
Chapter 46 - Heart Skipping A Beat!!
Chapter 47 - I'm There For You!!
Chapter 48 - The Outing!!
Chapter 49 - My Girl!!
Chapter 50 - Need To Talk!!
Chapter 51 - Be A Badass!!
Chapter 52 - Aashi Is Lost!!
Chapter 53 - Suspect!!
Chapter 54 - Ending!!
Silent Whispers!!

Chapter 9 - Call!!

1K 105 32
By aanavats01

Kabir's P.O.V.

"Why did you do that?", I asked the very first question as soon as I sat down on the table.

"Do what?", She asked feigning innocence.

"You already know about what am I talking about. Why did you punctured my bike's tyres?", I asked.

"So that those boys can't stole that stupid bike of yours", she said.

"Can you tell me in more detail?", I asked not liking her quoting my bike 'stupid'.

"Ok", she said and only then two cups of tea arrived.

She took her cup hasitly as if it would disappear if she'll wait for two more seconds and the waiter kept the other cup in front of me.

"You're paying for this tea in between", she said and then sipped her coffee and I sighed.

How did I stuck with her in first place, I wonder.

"So, when you're all grumpy and angry which you're always anyway and were going towards the college, you dropped your keys somewhere, I guess", she said and then looked at me for an answer.

"May be", I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Ok. So as soon as I reached my class, I realised that  I've forgotten​ my notebook in my scooty only which turned out to be lucky for you because I saw some boys sitting on your bike", she said and then again sipped her tea.

"Did you know who those boys were?", I asked without even touching my tea.

"Nope but I'll identify them if I'll see them again for sure", she assured me.

"Ok, continue", I said and she grimaced.

"What?", I asked.

"You could've said please", she said and then again sipped her hot tea but the vapours of tea covered her spectacles and she kept the glass on the table and took out her spectacles to clear them.

She looks good without those nerd glasses!!

"Just continue fast. I've a class to attend", I replied impatiently ignoring her comments and she sighed.

"Ok, so as I was saying that I saw some boys on your bike and they just drove your bike out of college but by their facial expressions, one thing was clear that they're hiding something. I had this a strong gut feeling that something is not right, so I followed them on my cute scooty", she said and I silently listen to her trying hard not to roll my eyes at her futile attempts of flaunting about her vehicle.

"They all stopped the bike here at this tea shop and entered the shop laughing and shouting about how lucky they got today. My doubt turned to confirmation when I heard one of them saying what if they get caught?, So me being an intelligent girl, punctured your bike's tyres", she adjusted her spectacles.

"After that?", I asked when she took a pause to enjoy her tea.

"Then I talk to the owner of the shop about my doubts and he helped me by snatching the keys from them and throw them outta here", she said and then finished her rest tea in one go.

"Oh, wow. I never thought you do posses brain in that small portion of your head", I said and she pouted.

"I'll take it as a compliment", she said and then glanced at my glass of tea.

"All yours", I said forwarding my glass towards her only.

She took it from me and then stood up. She walked towards the counter and paid for the tea.

"Ain't the bill on me?", I asked confused.

"Yeah but you do need money to get the punctured tyres repair so I'm paying for the tea", she said.

"I can afford that much amount of money", I told her but she rolled her eyes. I noticed she was still holding that another glass of tea.

We both came out of the shop and she said, "Ok, mr. Billionaire. Next time remind me to ask you to take me to a five star hotel". This time I rolled my eyes.

Yeah yeah, keep dreaming about that, I thought.

She walked towards the footpath next to the shop and gave that glass of tea to an old lady along with a packet of biscuit. The old lady thanked her and Miss. Spooky just smiled back. She's a nice girl.

What? She's spooky. What am I suppose to call her then?

"Let's go", she said.

"Where?", I asked.

"College, I guess you've a very important class to attend", she said mimicking me.

"No, I need to get my bike repaired first, thanks to you. I'll call someone to take me to the mechanic", I said taking out my mobile from my jeans and she just grimaced.

"As you say", she said and then sat on her scooty and left.

I dialled Jay's number and asked him to come to the shop. My bike needs a heavy repairing.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Aashi's P.O.V.

I parked my scooty in the ​parking area and ran towards the college, not wanting to get late for the next lecture at least. I reached my class on time and as soon as I walk over to my seat with Nia, I saw her talking to Samar!!

That's new!!

I stood right near my seat where they both were talking. Nia looked at me and Samar followed her lead. I felt a bit paranoid of his stares because I had this teeny tiny crush on him, so yeah, I'm nervous under his scrutinizing gaze. He overlooked at me from up to down and then passed me a smile. I smiled back.

"Samar, she's Aashi Sharma. My friend" Nia said looking at Samar who turned his head to glance at her.

"And Aashi, this is Samar. We just became friends", she said looking at me.

"Hi, nice to meet you", Samar said and forwarded his hand towards me. I gladly accepted it and man, his hands are soft.

I kicked this strongest urge to never let go those soft hands of his, I mean boys hands tend to be rough and tough and but I like my hands in Samar's hold. Sigh!!

"Pleasure is all mine", I replied with my best smile.

"So, how about you come and join us for the movie today? What say Nia?", Samar asked looking at Nia and I could see the way he was checking her out. Something inside me impinges me and told me that I don't like Samar looking at Nia this way.

Oh, wait. It's called jealousy dear, My mind said.

Yeah, you're right. I'm a jealous freak!!

Nia looked at me and I guess I'm not good at masking my emotions which appear on my face because I saw her eyes softening whilst she looked into my eyes. I passed her a tight smile though but she's an intelligent girl.

"I would love to but I can't. I've to meet my boyfriend today", she said and I gaped but recovered my state of surprise within seconds.

"Oh, you've a boyfriend. That's nice. Well, no problem we can hangout​ some other time", Samar said with a fake smile.

He also likes Nia. Great!

"Sure, we'll", Nia said and he stood up and after saying Bye to me, he left.

"What was that? You didn't have any boyfriend. Do you?", I asked as soon as I settled myself on the seat.

"I don't have any boyfriend but I don't want Samar to ask me out ever", she said.

"Why? If you're doing it for me then don't. I don't mind-", I started explaining her but she cuts me in between.

"Because it's sister's code", she said.

"Pardon?", I asked.

"Haven't you ever heard this term?", She asked and I shook my head in NO.

"You silly girl. Just as boys have a Bro code that they can't ask their friend's girlfriend out or date their friend's ex, same is sister's code. You're my friend who is like a sister to me and I can't go out with any boy whom you like", she said and I felt my heart swell up.

"You really don't need t-", I again started but she again stopped me.

"Shut up, I know what I'm doing", she said and I passed her a smile. Soon, the teacher came and our conversation​ halt for sometime.

******************

Break time;

I and Nia both came to canteen after attending three long lectures. Food is highly needed thing. We grabbed an empty seat and had our lunch.

During our lunch, I filled her with my small tea time with Kabir and she just listen to me silently without interrupting much.

"Wow, Aashi you did really a good job but it could've been riskier too for you. Don't you think?", She asked.

"Yeah, but I don't know why, I felt to help him", I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Because you're a very good girl with a golden heart", she said and I smiled.

"I'm not that great. I'm just me", I said with a blush. I'm not good with compliments. Nia, on other hand brust out in laughter and pinched my cheeks. I slap her hand and she laughed even more.

"Hey there", we heard someone saying from our behind. I turned and saw Dhruv coming towards us holding his guitar and adjusting his cap.

What's with this college and hot boys?

"Hey", I said and Nia raised her eyebrows at me.

"Can I talk to you for a moment?", Dhruv said looking at me and only then his friend Jay joined us. He looked at Nia and then rolled his eyes. She grimaced at him. They both can never ever stop fighting.

"What are you doing here Dhruv with this shortie and her friend", Jay said.

"Checking if the long pole is still catching the television signal or not", Nia commented back.

"I'm not talking to you", Jay said glaring at Nia.

"As if I'm dying to talk to you. Get a life, you ain't that important", she said.

"Can you both keep quiet?", I said and they both shrugged their shoulder. I looked at Dhruv who had a small smile on his face. He's cute.

"You're saying something", I said and he nodded.

"Yes, we want to say thanks", Dhruv said and then he nudged his elbow to Jay's stomach.

"Yea, thank you", Jay replied in a bored way.

Rude!!

"But why?", I asked.

"For helping Kabir by saving his bike. I know he's an idiot and he haven't said thanks to you properly so I'm doing it on his part", Dhruv said and I smiled at his cute gesture. He's a true gentleman.

"It's ok. If it would be anyone else, I would've helped him too", I said not taking pride of helping that idiot boy.

"Why? Are you mother Teresa?", Jay mocked.

"No, but I would not mind being a Hitler if you'll say anything stupid one more time", Nia said before I could even reply.

"Sure, would love to see such a dwarf Hitler", Jay smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not dwarf you imbecile blind arrogant jerk", she said stomping her foot on the ground.

"Guys, c'mon. At least not today", Dhruv said this time annoyingly​.

"Let's go Aashi", Nia said holding my hand and we walked past them.

"I'll call you", I heard Dhruv saying from back but I couldn't reply him as Nia dragged me out of the canteen.

"But he don't have my number", I replied to Nia who was looking very pissed.

"To hell with him. Just block his number if he calls", she said and I didn't replied.

Why would he call me on the first place?

----------------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

I'm sorry for the delay but I'll try to update soon next time.

Do lemme know how was the chapter?

Vote, comments and share.

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..
Love you all..
Aana..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 350 50
Rishi Raj, 25 years old, a very handsome, arrogant, most cunning business man. He loves his family, for him everything comes after his family. For hi...
Tangled Hearts By ☆

General Fiction

3.4K 240 15
When two hearts love each other then it becomes a LOVESTORY. When two hearts fulfil their love then it becomes a FAIRYTALE. And this is the tale of A...
54.4K 3.9K 29
"Listen to me Pihu, there hasn't been a day in the past week where I haven't thought about you. Your comfort, smile, and warmth makes my heart pull i...
767K 35.3K 57
"Will, you ever move on, forget him?" Her friend asked. "He is my breath and I will forget him when I forget to breathe." She answered with a smile o...