Sex Camp (18+)

By kittykat44

•For Mature Audiences Only• Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp for the Undecider's, Ladies and Gentlemen! Hope... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1- Blaize | Welcome to Lakeview's Summer Camp For The Undeciders
Chapter 2- Faye | The Residents of Lodge Number 19
Chapter 3- Myra | The Campbell Siblings
Chapter 4- Alexander | Facing The Hard Things in Life
Chapter 5- Clifton | The Dirty Version of Clean
Chapter 6- Faye | Proof That Heaven is Real
Chapter 7- Myra | If Plan A Doesn't Work...
Chapter 8- Blaize | The Yummy Things You Can Find in a Dining Hall
Chapter 9- Alexander | Grabbing A Hold of Things
Chapter 10- Clifton | Weed Look Good Together
Chapter 11- Myra | The Five Senses
Chapter 12- Faye | The Bonfire Wasn't The Only Thing Giving Off Sparks
Chapter 13- Alexander | The Proximity of Desire
Chapter 14- Blaize | King and Queen of Hearts
Chapter 15- Clifton | The Affair of Seconds
Chapter 16- Faye | Cognizance
Chapter 17- Myra | 69 Shades Of Warmth
Chapter 18- Alexander | Oeuvre
Chapter 19- Clifton | Responsibility
Chapter 20- Blaize | The Storm Before The Storm
Chapter 22- Alexander | Honey, I Lost The Kids!
Chapter 23- Myra | Previously on Lakeview....
Chapter 24- Blaize | Where The Wet Things Are
Chapter 25- Clifton | Multimedia
Chapter 26- Faye | Wood(en Floors)
Chapter 27- Myra | Sense and Sensi...tive
Chapter 28- Alexander | Showers, Shoulders and Spite
Chapter 29- Blaize | Cardiac Monitor
Chapter 30- Faye | Rouge
Chapter 31- Alexander | Du jour au lendemain
Chapter 32- Clifton | Book of Genesis
Chapter 33- Myra | Playground Fights and Knockout Nights
Chapter 34- Blaize | Don't Look Behind You
Chapter 35- Alexander | Never Let A Kiss Fool You, Never Let A Fool Kiss You
Chapter 36- Blaize | I Run A Tight Ship
✖︎ 1M Extra- AU | Alexander | Readers Choice | "Role Reversal" ✖︎
Chapter 37- Faye | Houston, We Have A Problem
Chapter 38- Clifton | In The Event Of An Emergency, Assume The Bracing Position
Chapter 39- Myra | Mile High Club
Chapter 40- Faye | Teenage Dream
Arsenic
Chapter 41- Blaize | Girls Like Girls
Chapter 42- Alexander | Invincibility
✖︎ 2M Extra- AU | Faye | Readers Choice | "Clair de Lune" ✖︎
Chapter 43- Clifton | Straight On Till Morning
Chapter 44- Myra | Ablaze
Chapter 45- Blaize | In-hell-itance

Chapter 21- Faye | Fragile

113K 2K 349
By kittykat44

Chapter 21: Fragile

A/N: 

1) Thank you Alex with all of my heart for the edits on Sex Camp (they are all uploaded on different chapters including this one) ~ I love them so much and there were tears in my eyes! I am so completely and utterly enamored with them! 

2) The amount of love this story has got so far is amazing, and I promise I read each and every single one of your comments! So this is a thank you to you! All of you are amazing and even if you don't really enjoy my writing but you tried it out - thank you so so so much! 

3) I should stop gushing... seriously though. Thank you. 

4) Brackets are translations ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No lessons. No activities. No leaving. 

Faye blinked twice at the surrounding silence that bestowed upon the room after the camp director finished speaking on what would happen due to the storm. 

This was not what anyone was expecting. Looking around, one could tell. 

"There will be an activity director or teacher posted for each cabin - that will check up on you every so often during the storm period. They will also bring you your meals and you will be supplied with water. The camp co-ed bathrooms will be open and students are to be escorted on site. These are strong winds and rain coming in people, if staff see any of you outside, the consequences will be severe. Lets hope this storm rolls over and passes before the weekend finishes."

Nothing was sinking in, all Faye could think of was that she was going to have to spend 3 days with Alex. Alone. In their cabin. 

A screeching sound broke her from her trance and she looked up to see Blaize break away from her table with such a force that the bench they were sitting on made the sound that rung through the silence. She had the fiercest glare on her face as she passed everyone and stormed out of the dining hall with nothing to leave her but the sound of the door slamming back with her exit. 

The next person to go out was one of the staff trailing back after her, Faye remembered him introducing himself as the debate teacher on the second day. He had his face set in an emotionless line but only those who looked close enough could see the tiny twitch of his lip turning in to amusement. He didn't look surprised at all at Blaize's exit. It was almost like he wanted it to happen. Willed it to happen. 

Faye furrowed her brows and then looked up and saw everyone shuffling in their seats uncomfortably, she looked across and saw Alex looking directly at her.

They stared at each other and the understanding sinked deep in the space between them. They had no escape from each other this weekend. She bit her bottom lip in contemplation and Alex's eyes immediately shifted to where her teeth and lip connected. 

She looked away from his gaze and focused on the professor at the front of the hall. He dismissed the campers and people began rising from their seats. But their group stayed seated. 

From the corner of her eye, Faye saw Jonathan looking perplexed at the girl on his lap, Clifton couldn't stop fidgeting in his seat and Myra was looking straight at him. 

"It can't be that bad" Jonathan whispered to the table "Right? I mean no lessons is a good thing.."

In her mind, the thought was already suffocating her. They didn't forecast how long the storm would last. 

"Yeah" Myra said starting to get up and reach for her bag beside the table "Might as well make the most out of the fresh air before we get shot up with a massive dosage of claustrophobia." Without saying anything else, she walked down the lane towards the door and exited the dining hall. 

That was Faye's queue,she made an effort to get up by swinging her legs across the bench seat and stood to get her bag but stumbled on one of the legs of the table and felt a breeze of air around her face as she fell forward. 

The sound came first, then the pain, and last was the hands all around her. The hands were the only problem, she didn't like touch. Noise she could handle, pain she could welcome  - but touch was a sensation that was stolen from her from a time she cared to forget and the memories cancelled out everything else. 

She hit her head on the table behind theirs and she could feel the throbbing in her temples and she raised herself from the tripped position and stared at the pooling crimson that stained the wood. She frowned and reached her fingers up, touching the cut that stung her. Trailing the pads of her fingers on the deep wound she shivered as she turned around hoping that no members of staff saw her incident. 

Moving away from all the caring hands of the remnant members of their group, she looked at their lips moving but couldn't understand what they were asking her. Backing away, she managed to slip herself into the aisle and then turned to race to the door.

White noise surrounded Faye's head and the throbbing didn't stop, she could feel the liquid dripping down to her brows and on to her eye lids. The air closed in on her and she couldn't breathe the oxygen that the atmosphere was supplying her with. She stopped running as she neared her lodge. Entering she went straight to the bathroom, putting her hands on the sides of the sink she looked up at herself in the mirror. 

She didn't see the cut that ran down the left side of her forehead. The first thing Faye saw was her green eyes staring back at her with a look of terror. Fear that had nothing to do with the fall. She forced her eyes closed and immediately regretted the effort. 

Hands surrounded her traveling up to her throat and closing around her trachea as she struggled to breathe. She could feel him all around her, his heat, the fear, his touch. An image of red shattered her vision as she was being shaken. Turned from the mirror so that her back was against the sink. She whimpered and decided she wouldn't fight this time. She fought enough.

"Faye" her name broke the state of white noise that drowned her. The voice that came with it was her undoing.

She opened her eyes and saw Alex looking back at her with the same amount of fear as he rapidly trailed his eyes all over her face searching for something. She could feel her breath coming out hard and her heartbeat raised from the panic attack. Tears trickling down her face, she let herself look at him. Alex frowned further and he raised his hands from holding her shoulders to cupping her cheek and raised them up to hold the back of her head letting the strands of her hair fall through his fingers. 

Her lip quivered as she let the silence around them consume her. 

Please don't ask she silently thought.

The fear from Alex's eyes diluted and Faye tracked the bob of his throat as he swallowed. He stepped away from her and reached behind her to the sink. She went still, not moving a single nerve when she heard the tap running and the water flow being broken by an interruption. 

Looking straight forward and then to Alex's eyes as he returned to standing in front of her. Cupping her right cheek he raised her face slightly upwards towards him. He raised the small blue hand towel that he had brought and put the damp side to her cut on her temple. 

Dabbing away the dried blood, Alex was holding her as if she would break to pieces if he let go. 

As he kept his closeness, he reached back and cleaned the towel with the water flowing from the tap. His body was now stitching together with hers. Coming back, he brought the pads of his fingers to her eyelids and gently closed them. This time she didn't see red. 

She saw clouds, and blue and a sky that was clean. Ciel  (Heaven)

She felt him clean her eye lids and then brows letting his hand move down to her collar. He was rubbing circles on her collar bones. She fluttered her eyes open and gasped as she saw him looking straight at her.

She noticed that he left the trail that her tears left on her face. His lips twitched in contemplation as he frowned and looked pained staring at her. He broke his stare and moved to look at her tears. He brought his lips down to her cheek and grazed his lips so softly that she didn't know if he actually touched her at all. 

Her breath hitched and stomach caved in. He drew back and he saw him swallow, drinking her tears. He looked down at her with a deep-rooted question in his eyes. 

Please don't ask she silently thought.

A storm was brewing within Faye's head, and it had nothing to do with the one that was about to hit them this weekend. 

-----------------------------------

Vote

Fan

Comment

And

Follow

Lots of love,

Kitkat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 10.3K 33
𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜.
275K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
49.9K 919 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...
124K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️