Fated... Forever Mine..

By VhanezaEvangelista

Do you believe that everyone in this world has already have their predestined lover. That two souls... More

chapter 1 - Here i am
chapter 2 - Mt. Sarang
chapter 3 - our first meeting
chapter 4 - the golden hair prince...
chapter 5 - my white knight
chapter 6 - seo hyeon's tree
Chapter 7 - My Unrequited Love
Chapter 8 - Tamed butterflies
Chapter 9 - Fears
Chapter 10 - For the First Time
Chapter 12 - The Deal

Chapter 11 - Someday

27 0 0
By VhanezaEvangelista

Background  song 

Maybe  Someday  by   

Jhee  Hyun

As my stilettos click clack the marble floor of the magnificent Hotel lobby, I felt    like BELLE who was left behind by his Love one to face her greatest fear. Fear that when I enter this enchanting place, I'll forget my love ones and like her, I too      might fall INLOVE with the BEAST.

Finding my way to the party, my cellphone chirped with my favorite ringtone and found a text from Heung Xi.

" Enjoy your night Bhabe. See you at midnight... Love you...

Fine, if he already decided that I would be better without him in this party then I should put on my single mode aura and enjoy the night with the girls. Well I         guess I should condition myself to be independent in some point because marrying him in the future means more business trips and alone party time because of his busy schedule. Who am I to tell him to choose me over his career and               passion. In the first place that's what I love about the man. His devotion to his   work.

Throwing my cellphone inside my purse, I suddenly felt a little chill as if                  someone is looking at me in close proximity. As if I'm in a glass aquarium                inspected and  scrutinized in details waiting for my predator to pounce at me      anytime.

Following my instinct, I try to search for my predator which landed me to a pair  of blue pants , two furry hands, a hairy chest and a Beastly face. Unfortunately,   his furs didn't reach his head making it bald and shiny once Hotel lights touches its surface. Yikes ... Surely the BEAST had found BELLE first.

Mistaking my courteous smile for an invitation, the Beast try to walk toward me, Thank God, a pair of hands pull me inside the darkness of the Party Hall.

" There you are. I've been searching for you as in forever. Where's Prince                 Charming?"

Upon inspecting and focusing my sight on the darkness, this non stop chatter    was no other than Yuri, but instead of his pink locks, she sporting a bright red    mane.

Knowing her, if the shiny green fins would not shackle her from the dance floor all night, she might go for the extreme transformation, but tonight, she                      compromise with a green mermaid sequined gown instead.

To start our night, she dragged me to the nearest empty table. Luckily the area    was dark and near the exit doors. This would be a perfect chilled out place             throughout the night and a perfect hiding space for the BEAST.

Though I wanted to be a loner for the night, I don't want Yuri to missed out all      the fun sipping all the ladies drink she can consume while enjoying a good dance at the dance floor , So I didn't disagree when she said that she'll head to the bar  to get our margaritas.

Drowning my early frustration with Heung Xi, I accepted all the margaritas Yuri     tossed my way. After finishing 2 shots of tequila and now on my 3rd glass of        margarita, I didn't realize that were leaving our dark cave and heading for the       front seat of the bar while we bounce our way to the crowd.

Maybe it's because of all the drink that make me forget my initial plan for the       night for as soon as we heard the band played their hypnotic beat, we swayed    our hands on the air and swayed our gowns down the dance floor without a care to the sweating body bumping next to ours.

As the disco lights goes on and off dazzling my eyes , my heart begins to thump a little faster. I try to find the ground to know if I'm spinning due to my alcohol          intake, when suddenly the music stopped and then again I find blue pants              standing in front of me.

My initial reaction was that the BEAST has finally caught me. Concocting my         escape plan, I try to turn back without looking at his face but when I turn around my gown tripped my shoes and instead of leaving gracefully, I sees myself on top of the BEAST and I'm cursing Heung Xi for all of this.

If he's here I wouldn't be hounded by this monster. I wouldn't be dancing in this dance floor and most specially I wouldn't be on his arms.

Anticipating a hairy chest and a bald head, I open my eyes and suddenly the        band made another playlist but this time instead of another dance craze , they    settle for a slow dance for couples.

" May I have this dance?"

Without waiting for my reply, he steadied me and envelope me in his arms. Like we did this a hundred times, my head lean to his shoulder while our bodies snap together.

The music fades away as well as the voices surrounding us. Suddenly all I can hear is the steady beating of my heart and our calm breaths as if the running and     hiding from my predator was over , only this time, I felt safe with my abductor. I  felt HOME with Guen Suek.

In silence we held each other close as if this was the compensation for the lost     time that we are apart. Like two reunited lovers, we kept our lips sealed while    we let our eyes and heart do the talking. I don't know if it's only my imagination but I could feel his lips slightly touching my hair followed by deep breath but I     don't seem to mind it cause I too can't resist to hugged him a little tight from       time   to time.

After 3 slow dance in a row, the band finishes their playlist with another dance     craze, but instead of letting me go, he held my hand and led me to his team. He   introduces me to everyone and instead of closing the circle he faces me and        devoted the entire song dancing only with me.

As the crowd gyrates their body and tosses their hand on the air in tune to the   music , flashes of camera lingered around us.

I wouldn't be surprise if Yuri will be one of them. Clicking her way to the crowd ,  she bump into us. Seeing me of course means a hundred clicks and poses but    when he sees Geun Suek having me all by himself, she went in the middle of us   and reach for my ear.

" Why do always have the good looking guys ? I'm telling you now, I'm gonna         take ( 1 ) picture of both of you so you have your remembrance and I'm gonna      steal him for the rest of this dance ... starting now... say cheese ".

Without further introduction she grabbed our hands together and put us in the    frame of her camera. Without missing a beat, she blocked me and faces                    Geun  Suek.

Looking at him makes me laugh cause he's pleading me to rescue him from the   hands of my friend. Seeing that I wouldn't save him from the claws of Yuri he     make his own escape by dancing sideways towards me. While smiling he                mouthed

" You're bad "

Realizing that Geun Seuk found himself besides me again, Yuri made another dance maneuver. This time she held his hand towards him and make a sexy dance. As though his inner dance guru has been challenge, Guen Suek gave us his sexy side making Yuri to be more excited.

I don't know what got into me but the green monster wanted to make its presence and it wanted Yuri to get out of the picture. All of a sudden, I felt I'm losing my laughter and sporting a fake smile.

Good luck for my own tactics. I thought that I could handle it and wouldn't back fire. I thought like my other challenges, I wouldn't be affected if I toss his attention to the other girls while I wait for him to reel himself in.

As if he knows what im trying to hide, he turns toward me and pull me in. This time i didn't miss a beat and grab his hand, difference is I would grab and clawed anyone who will stand my way towards him. Even Yuri or Seo Yeoung.

As the music looses its magic, so does our stolen moment. For the last time he closes the gap between our fingers as we tread the crowd towards our previous table secluded from the preying eyes of other males in the dance floor. Surprisingly he knows were our table was.

A little disappointment flashes in my face when he thank me for the dance as he excuse himself to see a waving acquaintance in the other table. Sadly it's another southern bell waiting for him to take her turn in the dance floor.

Maybe im just imagining things. four ( 4 ) slow dances doesn't mean a thing. I'm just another girl in the crowd. I'm just there in the right time and in the right music.

For the last time he thank me and when he's about to leave the table he reaches for his cellphone and ask for my number. A simple question I always anticipate but was scared to answer.

Five minutes after Guen Seuk left our table, Yuri dashes back to our table and fire her first question.

Do I have to weave my own fairytale or you will tell me your own version of your happily ever after? Either ways ill be a good fairy god mother tonight and if you'll tell me your hearts desire I might even grant your wish.

I sported a fake smirk and pretended not to know what she's talking about but then again knowing her, she's a great observant and most of the time knows the answer before she even fires her question.

"Girl I have seen three ( 3 ) gents come and go to this table but non of them left with you. Did the beast stole your glass slippers? I thought your magic shoes have powers till midnight. You have one hour to go girl. Have some fun.

If your done with dancing, I have friends on the vip room digging for some karaoke time, lets rock their world with our concert queen voices. Come on there already drunk so they cannot distinguish if your singing or just reading the lyrics."

Since my ultimate goal is to baby sit Yuri tonight just to pass out the time before Heung Xi gets here, I decided to follow her to the karaoke room.

As we enter the room, we we're greeted by her friends and I was introduced to everyone. Surprisingly not everyone is new to me for in the other end of the table, a familiar smiling face pouring drinks with another woman stood the crowd.

I didn't Know if it's Just coincidence or Yuri just plan it before hand. Who knew that Guen Suek will be here as well.

Since were the last to arrive I was sited at the other edge of the table facing him and his company.

As soon as we settle down, Yuri whisper to my ear

"So Am I a good godmother or what? Told you I might grant your wish."

This time, with a smile in my face, I Shhh her.

Adding Guen Suek to the crowd definitely is a no go singing diva for me, so I just camouflage into the couch and let Yuri rule the videoke machine.

As much as possible I tell myself not to look at him and not focus on what his doing which is texting someone while the others dance their way to Yuri's singing.

As he send the message to whoever recipient it is , he kept his cellphone on his hand while he nods and smile to whatever the hot blond sitting beside him is saying.

Don't know on what got into me, I took my cellphone and type

"When are you coming over. Finish yet?".

Expecting a reply from Heung Xi that fast is out of question when my phone vibrates since I haven't send my text yet.

When a bubble message pops up on my viber screen , that's when it hits me who was he texting.

I search for his eyes but i only sees his smile while he still listen to the blond yapping.

Him: " you wouldn't Be that bored if you'll Sing on that stage 😁 "

What's this? His texting me while chatting with another girl. What a multi tasking ability huh. The boy has some guts. To think his in front of me.

Feeling challenge, I thought this night meant to last till midnight so I agree with my inner seductress to play a little and make this guy taste his own medicine.

I know there are spark every time we're Together as if I'm the only girl in his eyes but come to think of it as soon as I left his arms, I see him with another girl. Not with the same girl but a different one. Not to mention his dating schedule to Seo Hyeon. This guy is a true Player.

If I'm Smart enough I would have ignore his message and say I have no time playing games just focus on your Blondie but he'll Yeah I'm not smart, more often my pride rules me over so I says game on and stand my war flag slogan.

" Mess with the best. Die like the rest."

With this thought I fire Him my reply.

Me: "Love my job more. Don't want to change career once they upload this night out tomorrow in Facebook. You should try though. 👏🙊

Without looking at me, he open his phone, read the message and type another one while smiling.

Him : Nahhh... my voice only works in the shower. 🛀 But you know, this guys will never let you go till you sing one song that's why its better if they get drunk so they will not remember how I'll sing. You better prepare also.

Me: They will but I won't so ill hear you loud and clear. 🙌👌Hehehe what will you be singing then.

Him: You'll probably won't if you'll drink another one of that margarita🍸. I think that be your fifth glass.

Me: Keeping tab on my drink? I thought your eyes are only set on your date?

As I sent my message to Geun Seuk, I felt the couch deepen beside me and before I could voice out my objection, some dude is already sitting beside me raising his glass of whisky.

"Care for some company? I can't help myself seeing a beautiful lady all cooped up in this couch texting herself while they can talked and mingle to others.

I'm Kang Dong Woo from sales. We are meeting up ever Friday for videoke bar like this, so if your free you can join us. I can pick you up in your office if you like."

Without waiting for my name and for my answer he keeps on blabbering things. Maybe he should be thanking I can handle my drinks well And cannot be possess easily by the liquor spirits or I might answer him why people preferred texting instead of having conversation with him.

Without excusing myself since I know he wouldn't mind, I reach for my cellphone and read the his message.

Him : Date? I'm also trapped here as you could see. And you didn't even bother to help me. I guess Now you know the feeling. I don't think she remember that communication is a two way thing. 😨 One ask question and one answers.😭

I almost sported a loud laugh upon reading his message. Don't mind being rude to the one sitting beside me I replied.

Me: Same here. He didn't Bother to asked my name. And now he's Talking about his dog. 🐕

Him: I have I bright idea, why don't I rescue both of us. I'll Pretend to come over and discuss project with you so we can continue our texting with a dog free subject conversation. Promise I will not discuss my pet cat🐱 and how she purrs every time I come home at night.

On que I saw Geun Suek excuses himself with the blond and stand up. But before he could reach me, the crowd roars and he was pulled on the stage to sing.

In minutes I was transfixed on his spot. Everything was drowned on the background even the continuous chattering of Dong Woo. In the dark videoke room, when The first lyrics escapes his mouth, the only person remain existing was him , as he fixes his gaze directly at me.

Geun Suek singing...

Seeing something from so far away
Get a little closer every day
Thinking that I want to make it mine
I'd run for you if I could stand
But what I want I can't demand
Cuz what I want is you

And if I can't be yours now
I'll wait here on this ground
Til you come, til you take me away
Maybe someday
Maybe someday

I try to ignore what you say
You turn to me, I turn away.
But Cupid must have shot me twice

I smell your perfume on my bed
Thoughts of you invade my head

Truths are written, never said
And if I can't be yours now
I'll wait here on this ground
Til you come, til you take me away
Maybe someday
Maybe someday

You say it's wrong, but it feels right
You cut me loose, then hold on tight
Words unfinished, like our song
Nothing good can come this way
Lines are drawn, but then they fade
For her I bend, for you I break

And if I can't be yours now
I'll wait here on this ground
Til you come, til you take me away
Maybe someday
Maybe someday

As he was cheered and asked for another one by the crowd, the two words held me in placed was

Maybe someday

Before my reaction can betray me, I search for a cute clapping icon and put some words

Me: To Beast :👏 well done. Practice at the shower paid off

but when I'm About to hit send, Yuri sneak in my back and read my message.

" Hmmm if prince charming can't reach you due to no coverage area, so the one you been chatting all along was the beast. Didn't see that coming but sorry to prick your bubble princess, prince charming have been calling and texting you but guess can't get through. Luckily I went outside to puff some smoke when he called.

He said he's Almost here and will wait in the bar. Just call him if we're finish already."

" Better send those goodbye text to the Beast, magic's almost over. Don't worry I get it. my lips are sealed but Promise me one day you'll have to tell me the whole story. "

Well I guess I can't confirm nor deny what Yuri is telling me. One thing is clear whatever this is. She will be with me to the end.

I guess that was real friends are . If they can't fixed you or tell you what's the right thing to do, they will just stay by your side. They just let you choose what can make you feel happy and just comfort you if ever you pick the wrong choice. They will not tell you what to do rather they will run along with you and pick you up when you fall down. And by this all I can whisper to her is

"Thank you."

Knowing this, I head outside the karaoke room and went to the smoking area to dial Heung Xi.

As expected as soon as the night breeze touches my face my cellphone accommodated the five ( 5 ) messages and 10 calls that I missed.

As soon as the first ring hits, he answer his phone.

" Hi bhabe. Will wait for you in the bar. To make it up to you, I have surprise. Come and get it."

Faking my frustration, I warned him.

Better be good. Promising and dishing to be my last dance on a last minute definitely will cost you more.

Once I dropped the call, I try to dial Yuri to tell her to follow suit on the bar. Luckily she gets the call and informed me she'll say her goodbye and follow.

In an instant my eyes zoned my target on the bar and almost dashed my way to him to surprise him but stopped myself when I saw Geun Seuk wrapping his arm on the waist of a drunk Seo Hyeon.

Slurring her words, she try to whisper things in his ears and from my direction , she wrapping her arms in his neck tightly and because her gravity is not coordinated her attempted kiss on his lips had fallen in his cheeks instead.

In those moment, I forgot why I came here until I saw Heung Xi reaching for something on the floor that looks like a plastic card which he handed back to Geun Seuk. After giving thanks to Heung Xi they headed their way to the elevator , towards me.

Seeing this, my body parts jolted and make a move on their own by having my back on them as I turn to the nearest waiter, asking him for a direction of the ladies room. When I saw that they already pass me, I went quickly to the direction of the bar.

As usual , as soon as he sees me walking towards him, he swivels around and paste his sexy smile. Damn who could resist that dimples, if I'm a block of walking ice I would be a puddle by now.

Instead of a satin prince outfit, he was wearing a black shirt pleated ¼ on his elbow and grey pants. His grey suit is already taken off and was strung on his chair. His hair is also gelled up neatly comb like an Abercome model.

Good thing I change my yellow gown to a black dress to match his attire. On first look you can tell that is just a simple black pencil cut dress with a see through three quarter sleeves. The surprise is on the back where diamond trim of silver stones and sequins focuses my bare back which ends 3 inches above my back dimples. Not trashy enough to see my ass but mysterious enough to think about. Well he's not the only one who have hidden magic, I too can have my stash of trick handful in this kind of moments.

When I'm only a foot from him, he reach for my hand, pull me close to his lips but was cut off immediately when he notice someone clearing his throat.

" Excuse me."

Separating his lips to mine, he follow the guys fingers and was directed to a purple clutch in the back of his chair meshed with his suit.

"Ah ok. Here."

I don't have to turn around to know who he's talking to. That voices familiar even if I close my eyes. Maybe that should be the best thing to do , to close my eyes and turn around but since I'm still daze and would like to torture myself very much, I dare to glance over hoping he already turn his back but unfortunately, he waited and I was greeted by questioning stare.

It lasted for only seconds which I doubt Heung Xi can figure out , cause as soon as he confirms I'm the girl this man is kissing, he put his poker face on, shifted his eyes on Heung Xi, thank him again and head to the elevator lobby where Seo Hyeon is waiting without looking back again.

The bar is made of mirrors and bottles and unfortunately it is situated directly to the elevator door in order to attract visitor passing on the floor. So either I stare his back walking off me or turn my back to look at his reflection on the mirror, I have no other choice but to see him leave with Seo Hyeon to get settled on one of the room upstairs.

As the elevator closes, as if he knew I'm looking at him, he stared back at me in the mirror with an open expression, this time not wavering, not hiding. This should have been perfect only if Seo Hyeon hands was not in his neck while she leans her body next to him and Heung Xi hands are not wrap around my waist caressing my bare back.

" Hey you. I missed you."

Toying with my dress and feeling my skin against his finger tip, his eyes lighted up and suddenly got smoky.

"Sorry I missed your last dance but I'm not sorry to see you in this dress instead of your yellow gown. Guess its ok we didn't have it cause I have an idea that I might not enjoy it cause I can't be bruising someone's lips and dancing with you at the same time".

Though my body still trapped between Heung Xi's embrace, my mind and heart already flown somewhere else. As soon as I saw the elevator indicator stops on the 12th floor, it was confirmed that the magic had gone out and my time is up.

Irritated with the thoughts, that by now, Seo Hyeon hands are not just on GeunSeuk neck but is now roaming to his other body parts, I absentmindedly scrunch my eyebrows and sported a gibberish talked to myself while I clawed the elevator door with my eyes .

" Jerk... player... errrrrr "

As I contemplatefor other unpleasant words to add up on my list, I saw a white plastic card dangling infront of me catching my attention.

" Jealous much?... their not the only one who have a card..."

If only Heung Xi stick to our plans and escorted me tonight so we could head back early to his apartment, if I didn't drink that margarita and went bouncing on the dance floor, if I didn't follow Yuri in the karaoke floor, maybe I will not end up meeting Geun Seuk in the bar and see Seo Hyeon leaving with HIM.

In that instance, I felt angry. Angry with Geun Seuk... for ruining my night... how can fall for such measly messages. How many times did I saw him leap from me to another random woman and always end up with Seo Hyeon like it did now. How can I be thick headed that it won't come through that it will always be her no matter what. And that even if he did all of this, he still have the trump card to make me feel guilty for letting him see me kissed by Heung Xi. As if I'm not the one who's entangled in the sheets right now.

Pissed with the brewing scene inside my head, I tell Heung Xi that I'll rather spent my night in his room instead of the Hotel. And if he can't stand in his seat within 5seconds I might change my mind.

As we left the bar, I phoned Yuri and told her that if she want to sleep in a luxurious room tonight and wake up in the morning with a buffet breakfast, she can get her pass on the reception area of the bar and asked the reception the plastic card that her fairygod mother left her.

Suddenly, this magical place felt like a cursed castle and that I have to leave before I forgot its former beauty. To be honest , I'm more than pissed with myself rather than Geun Suek. Ashamed for feeling this way. This is supposed to be all about Heung Xi and me. Our night. This is what we have waited for the longest time. I prepared myself for this. Him being part of our equation changes everything.

It shouldn't matter whether he sees us kissed or what he think who I be spending my night with cause he's spending his with another female. I shouldn't be over thinking what happens on the dance floor and meeting his friends. I shouldn't mind his feelings because from the start I shouldn't feel for him.

I shouldn't be thinking that there would be " a someday" cause this is the night where I'll be laying in Heung Xi's bed to say my " I Do " .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

888K 56.6K 54
β€’ An arranged marriage love story β€’ ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...
165 26 20
Is it okay to love or to be loved by someone who is destined to be your enemy? Only true love can solve the struggles that have been written by desti...
994 27 28
do you believe in fate? that we all destined to be with someone before we born!? that is a werewolf story but a different story from my imagination...
132K 3.9K 36
Their love story contains a lot of misunderstandings, love, jealousy, possessiveness and ups and downs. Everything changes one by one but one thing s...