Gone(bts fanfic)

By bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 20.Unexpected guest
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
40. part 2
41.
42.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

43.

382 4 4
By bts_line

Jungkook wake up and see Jimin is not beside him.

where did he go?

Jungkook stand up and look into the bathroom.

Not here. Maybe he is drinking. When he is going down the stair, suddenly he feel uneasy. He fasten his step look at the kitchen

Ok, now i start to feel scared. Calm down Jungkook, maybe he is watching the tv or being outside.

"Jimin hyung!Jiminnie hyung!!".

He look outside. Also no Jimin.

Jungkook start to lose his mind. Something on the desk caught his attention. It was a piece of paper.
His heart beat fast as he read the paper.

To;  My friends

I'm sorry that i have troubled all of u. But, i just can't depend on u guys. I'm just being a burden. I'm dying. And that's it. I hope i can live longer and help everybody, but my fate say i will die soon. Tq for everything u guys have done to me, tq for making me happy and feel love. I love all of u with all my heart.I don't want to say bye, it is hard for me to even write bye. Hope all of u stay happy.

Jimin.

Jungkook fell on the floor as he finished reading the letter.

"yah, why r u shouting early in the morning?". Hoseok ask as he enter the kitchen while yawning.

Jungkook slowly stand and grab his beanie and sweater and jacket.

"yah, where are u going early in the morning?".

Hoseok goes to chase Jungkook but stop as he saw a piece of paper that has crumbled a little.

Hoseok gasp as he read it.His hand closing his jaw that has drop.

"yah Hoseok why is the door open?".

Hoseok give the paper to Namjoon with shaky hands.

"J-Jungkook goes out, t-to look for Jimin".

"what do u mean looking for Jimin,it was 7:30 am and the temperature was like 3°C?".

Hoseok goes to kitchen for a glass of water to calm himself.

Namjoon become speechless as he read the paper.

"why u guys look like someone that just saw a ghost?". Yoongi ask as he just wake up and get out from his room.

He take the paper at Namjoon's hand and start reading.

********

Jungkook ignore the freezing cold wind that hit his face and body. He keep running, ignoring the people who look at him weirdly because of tears at his face. He was like a crazy people looking here and there for Jimin.

Hyung, please dont leave me. Where are u?. Please, please.

He arrive at train station and saw a familiar guy.

"Hyung! Jimin hyung! Hyung! wait! hyung!".

The guy turn back but he can't find who call him. He continue his step and enter the train.

Jungkook goes through the crowd, shoving people and being pushed.
He knock and bang on the window so Jimin saw him but fail. The train start to move and the door and start closing.

Jungkook arrived at the door but someone pushed him and the door closed shut. He could only watch as the train move.

Jimin cry as the train move. I'm sorry. He saw Jungkook, but he ignore him, He really felt guilty for leaving them, but he need to go.

*******

Jimin get down from the train and go to 7-eleven to get some drink.

As he get out from the store, someone hug him from behind tightly.

He hear sniff and loud sobs.

He know who it was.

That guy turn him and hug him tightly again.

"I'm so scared just now, why u do that?"

"why? i thought i might won't see u again"

"why?"

"why?"

Jimin hug Jungkook and rub his back.

"i'm sorry because i can only say sorry"

Jimin wipe the tears at Jungkook face and he could feel his face is so cold and he hold Jungkook hand, and it was as cold as an ice.

"did u run all the way here to look for me?"

"it doesn't matter, i just want to see u and have u beside me".

"it does matter Jungkook, what if u get hipotermia?"

"then, what if u suddenly faint while u board the train? did u know how scared i was just now, i thought so many things could happen to u!".

Jimin could see his lips tremble and start to become blue.

"I'm just going home Jungkook,i still can take care of myself".

********

Jimin wait nervously as he push the bell button.

He only stare at his mom when the door opens.

His mom suddenly hug him tight and start to cry.

"im sorry for chasing u, i miss u so much my son, i should trust u".

"I'm sorry too for being rude".

Jungkook drink half of the tea and fall asleep on the couch.

"You should take your beanie off Jimin, don't u feel hot?".

"i don't want to scare u".

"but why?".

Jimin slowly take his beanie off and stitches could be seen at his head because of his short hair.

His mom gasp at the sight.

"im dying, i was diagnosed with brain cancer, the tumour is malignant, they said it was possible to take tumour out because it is too risky to take it out, and i was involved in an accident last week, and the doctor said I'm very lucky to be alive, i want to spend the time i still have with u, i want to die happily ".

"tq for accepting me again"

"no, tq for coming back".

******

"hello?oh, Yoongi hyung!!!"

"aish, this kid, don't scream, you're hurting my ear".

"heheheh, sorry, i get a very good news"

"what is it?"

"i will be released next week".

"what?!".Yoongi almost dropped his phone.

Yoongi change the audio to speaker so Namjoon and Hoseok could hear.

"i was released with parole, they said, because i behave well, i will be released early than the real date, i will get out on Monday, and oh, the time is over, i need to go".

The three of them look at each other and sigh.

*******

It has been 4 days since Jimin home at his hometown.

Jungkook goes to visit his parents. His mom is so happy to see him, he miss his parents too, but he want to take the feeling back when he saw another guy in the house. And he just realised how both of their hair messy and clothes unbuttoned. Jungkook chuckles and smirk.

"so u bring guy home now and making out".

"Jungkook please sit first".

Jungkook pull the chair harshly like the chair was about to break. He look at the guy up and down twice.

"Umm... hi.. im your mum boss".He held his hand out to shake hand with Jungkook but Jungkook just glance at his hand.

"u look a lot like ur mum".

"u won't win my heart, btw thanks for your compliment".

The door creak open and Jungkook look who is coming in.

It was his father and another woman. They are holding each other side by side.

"whoa, seriously, is this a sex house, where u bring people u like, making out, having sex, u know what, i came here, hoping u guys start everything again and become better, but... it was just me... hoping for that to happen, but i was wrong, and... I'm done with all this shit, call me when u guys have divorce, u guys are the worst parent".

Jungkook walk out from the house with anger and sadness.

********

Jimin feel the urge to vomit and quickly walk to the bathroom, but his leg become wobble and he had to crawl to the bathroom. As soon as he enter the bathroom, he vomit right away. But, he got scared, he vomit blood. His tears start to fall, and he vomit continuously.

"oh my god Jimin".His mom goes to him and rub his back.

"I'm scared mom, it wont stop".He vomit again and again.

The floor was full with blood.

"it's ok, I'm here".

Jimin fall asleep as he stop vomitting.

Jungkook see the bloody bathroom and Jimin's mom silently crying.

"I'll clean him up and the bathroom, just prepare the bathroom and his clothes".

Jungkook hold his breath to prevent from crying when he clean Jimin.

He carry Jimin to his room and leave.

"how long he has left?".Jimin's mom ask Jungkook.

"he could die anytime,now, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, or next week, it is just the matter of time".

"how long he has suffered?".

"8 months, and he don't even tell me, i find out on my own".

"i'm such a bad mom".

"at least you are better than my mom,my parents always yelling at each other, cursing ,i hear that every night".

"my teenage year don't goes well, but thanks to Jimin, he take a good care of me and become a good brother to me".

"he is a nice kid, but he become quite rebellious when he enter college, and many things came up, and we ending up chasing him away".

********

"be a good guy, and don't come back in here".The guard said to Taehyung while opening the door.

The high and thick door creak as it was push open.

He smile brightly as be saw his friends wait for him.

He sprint to them, lifting them and spinning them.

"put me down Taehyung".Yoongi said.

"sorry, im too happy ,but where is Jimin and Jungkook"

"just get in, we will meet them".

Only Taehyung speak the whole ride,amazed with the scenery and building. The other was thinking hard, how to tell Taehyung about Jimin condition.

Only Hoseok nod once in a while hearing Taehyung mumbling and muttering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 14 21
"do we know each other??" "no" "good now mind your own business and let me mind mine!"
21.4K 804 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"
2.2K 161 20
"Do you trust me?" "Yes, I trust you."
204K 8.2K 21
" if i was fast enough.. we both would have been happy right now " -Jeon Jungkook.