Regal Academy Fanfic: A Tale...

By jrenthusiast

This is a book talking about the 2 popular Kingdoms: The Clever Kingdom and the Warrior Kingdom. The heart of... More

Informations Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
"Bonus" Chapter
APRIL FOOLS!!!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Important!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

642 17 13
By jrenthusiast

Previously in Chapter 13

Hawk: It's a sign of a WITCH!!

Luke gasped. DUN DUN DUN!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Luke: A witch?! Why don't I noticed that! I'm very sorry Hawk, sometimes my brain doesn't want to cooperate with me....

Hawk: Typical...

Luke: What should we do now?

Luke walk back and forth, he's face is really pale.

Hawk: Luke, calm down...

Luke: No! I can't! This is a witch we're talking about, do you think I will calm down?!

Hawk: Pft, maybe...

Luke: It's not okay! I'm selling a dangerous potion to a witch! You know what witch capable of! They could. Eat. Us! We have to hang her and burn her!

Hawk: Wow... Easy there... This is the 20th century! No witch will eat us and none of us will burn her! What we need to do is, find some of clues. Like, ask some villagers, ask the outlanders and you!

Luke: Who's the outlanders?

Hawk: I mean the bad peoples, you know, the one who's in jail?

Luke: Oh, then why do we call them the outlanders?

Hawk: That's a story for another day... Now, is there any specific things that you remember about that witch?

Hawk pull out a scroll of paper and a pencil. He sat down on a bench.

Luke: Hm, I don't really remember...

Luke sat next to Hawk

Hawk: Come on! Anything? Any small teeny weeny little thing that you remember?

Luke: I just remember what I said to you, you know, the witch thingy...

Hawk: Is there anything you remember except that?

Luke: Let me think.... Oh! That old lady has a beautiful accent!

Hawk: What kind of accent?

Luke: British? Or Scottish? I guess it's British...

Hawk: Interesting, anything else?

Hawk write down the first information about the old lady

Luke: And I guess she's Italian too!

Hawk: Go on...

Luke: She is a stooped old lady, her skin wrinkled every 20 second and her hair whitened every time she spoke! Is that helpful?

Hawk: Helpful? You think his is helpful? Huh?

Luke: Do, you need more?

Hawk: More? This is perfect! Thank you! Mom will be so proud!

Luke: Mom? Wait, you're working for your mom?!

Hawk: Yes, duh..

Luke crossed his arm, Hawk close his "waterfall" mouth. Suddenly, Luke give Hawk the "Seriously?" look. It is where he raise an eyebrow, folded he's arm and shook his head slower than he usually do.

Hawk: I'm sure I can explain this..

Hawk grinned. They walked towards the village, while Hawk explained what exactly happened.

Luke: So that's why you ask me this question and interrogate me!

Hawk: Hehe... I'm sorry...

Luke: Fine, I forgive you. But promise me, do not keep a secret from me! We're friends! You can always count on me!

Hawk: Fine...

Hawk looked at the ground for no reason

Luke: Hawk!

Luke tapped Hawk's shoulder really hard.

Hawk: Ouch! What do you do that for?!

While Hawk rubbed his shoulder, he also look a little cottage that is very old.

Hawk: Is that....

Luke: We better check it...

Hawk: No! What is that little creepy cottage is a trap?

Luke: Come on... How dangerous could it be??

Luke walk a little closer to the cottage.

Luke: Hawk! Come here!

Hawk: No! I'm not gonna step on that grass!

Luke: Please! This is very important!

Hawk sighed and walked towards Luke

Hawk: It's better be good...

Luke: Look! This is the same potion bottle that I gave her! See? There's a special bow tie that always make!

Hawk: You're right... And look! This is a feather of an Eagle!

Luke: How do you know?

Hawk: I have this weird obsession with birds...

Luke: I knew it...

Hawk: Wait, if we're going to collect some clues, we better use a plastic gloves. So our DNA will not stick.

Luke: Ok...

They both keep looking around for clues

Hawk: Luke! Look what I found!

Luke: What is it? Is that a shattered photograph?

Hawk: Are you speaking in British?

Luke: Yes, I'm trying to be a detective over here... So I have to use strandad words and some cool accent...

Luke pick the glass pieces that is on top of the photo and when he blow the dust with style, he cough.

Hawk: Look what happen if you try to act cool... Your DNA are spreading around this corner!

Luke: Sorry... Can you... Hold this... I have too sneeze!

Luke run out from the cottage. And sneeze. Just imagine how he sneeze very loud... Then Luke go back inside

Hawk: Are you done with your business?

Luke: I hope so..

Hawk: Anyway, I just found out who's this man!

Luke: There's a man?! I thought it's a woman... Based on this photo's quality, it's a 19th century quality

Hawk: That's a pretty old photograph...

Luke: Wait, you said you know who's this man, right?

Hawk: Oh yeah, he's King Shire, Queen Astoria's husband.

Luke: You mean, Joy's father?

Hawk: And Rose's too...

Luke: How do you know?

Hawk: He is the one who saved my life when I was little.

Luke: What do you mean?

Hawk: When I was 4 or 5, me and Rose are playing near the river with Rose's dad supervision. King Shire warn us about the waterfall near by and he also said that the current flow of the river is very fast. I do listen, but when Rose said she really like the blue flower that is on the middle of the river, I decided to take it when Rose's dad didn't notice. When King Shire is packing up his stuffs, I secretly go to the river, and take the flower, when I'm about to go back, the river streamflow flows faster! I was panic, I screamed. King Shire quickly swam towards me, I was feeling better when he's with me, but we are about to fall off the waterfall! King Shire quickly grabbed a big twig and pulled both of us to the mainland. But the twig is too fragile to pull both of us to the mainland, so he threw me before the twig is broken.

Luke: Then, what happened?

Hawk: I don't know, after he threw me, I was unconscious. I woke after 3 days of sleeping.

Luke: Why don't you sleep for a hundred years?

Hawk: Pardon?

Luke: I said, why don't you sleep for a hundred years? Sleeping Beauty...

Hawk: Nah... I have a lot of things to do before I die...

Hawk sighed, then smiled.

Luke: Okay, "Sleeping Beauty" what should we do next?

Hawk: Just colect this stuff and put it in this plastic bag

Hawk give Luke a lot of plastic bags.

Luke: Where do you get this thing?

Hawk: The market, they have everything I need...

Luke: Oh and Hawk, do you know this woman? I'm pretty new to this neighborhood, so I don't know much about the people around here...

Hawk: Let me see...

Luke gave Hawk the photo

Hawk: I. Have. No. Idea. Who's. This. Nope, have no idea... But she seems familiar to me... How about we ask my mom? She knows everyone better than me!

Luke: Okay! Let's go to your castle!

Warrior Kingdom

Hawk: Guards, do you see Queen Ling Ling? I need to see her right away

Guard: She's in her office, Prince Hawk. May I take you there?

Hawk: No thank you, but can you tell the maids I need a cookie, milk and some tea for 3 peoples?

Guard: As you wish your majesty

Hawk: Follow me...

"Is this me or Hawk looks very dashing in here... Well, he is the next ruler of this Kingdom, so he probably in a training..." Luke thought.

Hawk: We're here...

Hawk knocked the door and her mom let us in. In a perfect timing, the maid came with the cookies, tea and milk.

Hawk: Mom, I'm sorry but, I tell Luke the secret

Ling Ling is about to drink her tea, but she sprayed her drink. Luke hide immediately.

Ling Ling: You did what?! I told you it's a secret between you, me and your dad! He's not part of the plan!

Ling Ling pointed at Luke

Hawk: Maybe you think he's useless, but he is helpful! In fact, he gave me this information!

Hawk gave Ling Ling the information

Ling Ling: What is this?

Hawk: This is what happen, Luke sold an ancient potion that can bring back dead stuffs. The one who buy it is a witch in disguise as an old lady!

Ling Ling: You, did this?

Luke: Your highness, I'm so sorry, she forced me to do it! She putted a curse to me! And my precious cottage! Please forgive me...

Luke begged for mercy

Ling Ling: At least it's helpful... Anything else?

Hawk: This is a photo of King Shire with an unknown woman. We found this in a creepy cottage when we were about to go to the village

Ling Ling: How do you know that's the witch's cottage?

Luke: I found my potion bottle on her cottage...

Ling Ling: Luke, I gotta admit, you have a strong instinct. You are worth it, I guess...

Hawk: Mom, do you know who is this woman?

Ling Ling: Hum... She is familiar to me... I guess I recognize that mole....

Luke: Pft, mole?

Hawk: Mole?

Ling Ling: Yes, there's a mole

Luke: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Luke laughed so hard, Hawk tried to control his emotion, but he failed. He laughed as hard as Luke.
Ling Ling is also laughing, but only for a few seconds. After seeing Luke and Hawk laughed very long and loud, it annoys Ling Ling. She banged her desk, Hawk stopped, but Luke is unstoppable.

Hawk: Luke! Snap! Out! Of! It!

Hawk slapped Luke's back everytime he speaks.

Luke: Hah... Sweet relief...

Ling Ling: Okay... Back to the picture, I guess I recognize this woman

Hawk: Who is it?

Travis: Isn't that Vicky?

Travis came out from nowhere and snatch Ling Ling's cookie. Ling Ling screamed.

Ling Ling: Ho, how did you get here?!

Travis: Through the door! Duh...

Ling Ling: I mean.. Did you knock or something??

Travis: I did, but you didn't notice! But Hawk noticed me and so do Luke

Ling Ling: Can you please get out?

Travis: No! You're not the boss of me and I want to help! Is that a problem?

Ling Ling: Hh.. Fine, you can help. Did you just say this is Vicky?

Travis: Yup! I recognize that mole very well...

Luke: Pfftt... Mole...

Hawk immediately covered Luke's mouth before he explode.

Hawk: If that is Queen Vicky, why she is in a photograph with King Shire?

Travis: It must be an edited photo...

Ling Ling: Oh really? This is a 19th century photograph, do you think this is an edited picture?

Ling Ling folded her arm

Travis: Um, no. I guess, so... What if, they have magic and edit it?

Travis folded his arm like Ling Ling does. They glared into each other's eye

Hawk: Mom! Dad!

Ling Ling and Travis: Yes, my dear son?

Travis: He's my son!

Ling Ling: No, it's my son!

And they started to fight

Hawk: Please stop fighting! Can you please try not fight for a day?

Ling Ling and Travis: We can't

Hawk: Ok, but can you please focus on the picture? We need to solve this mystery right away!

Ling Ling: I'm sorry Hawk and you too, Travis

Ling Ling kissed Travis on the cheek

Luke: Okay... This is getting so... Bizarre...

Travis: Anyway.... How about we ask Astoria about Shire? Shire is Astoria's huband...

Hawk: What if Queen Astoria get suspicious?

Ling Ling: What if, we ask her but the person who asks it is not us?

Travis: What do you mean?

Hawk: Oh, like a messenger?

Ling Ling: Yes! Sort of like a messenger!

Hawk and Ling Ling are very pleased with their plan

Travis: Am I the only one who don't understand?

Luke: Nope, you have me your majesty...

Hawk: Come on, you both don't understand?

Travis and Luke shook their head

Hawk: So, this is the plan....

Note:

Take a look at this pic:

666 bruh! Illuminati confirmed! Am I right? Or wrong?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 8.6K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.