BEING MUSLIMAH

By WaVeSSS

"Being Muslimah" follows Sarah Idris, a strong willed and faithful girl, in her unforeseeable, roller-coaster... More

BEING MUSLIMAH
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
PART TWO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
EPILOGUE
sequel of being muslimah
PROLOGUE OF BORN ROYAL

CHAPTER ELEVEN

10.1K 674 8
By WaVeSSS

'...Allah is sufficient for us and he is the best disposer of affairs.'

                                   Quran 3:173

     I slowly climbed out of the window with my black leather coat with a hood on, I wore gloves, it was snowing and freezing out, I didn't want to be caught , I covered my face with the hood and felt the freshest air on Earth blow on my face.

   ' Thank you loads my Allah, please keep me safe'

   I read ayatul kursi as I went out,   (It's a supplication to God for protection) and followed the path on my right.

  Strangers Pov

  Iv'e been waiting for this day- I knew it, I just knew she would do something like this one day or another, All of them did, always in the end they made a mistake, and now she will get punished ....

                 but first I will play with her mind- make her crazy and then little by little I will crush her under my feet like a helpless tiny  ant, she will be abondoned with nowhere to go, crushed and injured.... poor poor girl... I know she will return, so naive so silly, I kinda feel sorry for her.

Sarah's pov

          I've never felt this good before , being prisioner close to two months made me feel like Iwas the happiest woman on Earth in the open, I could feel the fresh air on my face and I  could finally buy the things I needed... first Iwill have to find a grocery store, the street was isolated, I put my hands up in the air and flapped my hands feeling like a free bird .

       I wanted to savour every moment of this little picnic of mine just in case... I can't voice it... I died or never came out again.

      I saw a little cozy coffee shop on the way, the address said  park street , so this is where I was  . ... hmmm... I went inside and sat at a table at the very end and ordered a hot chocolate, it feels like years since I tasted that heavenly beverage, on second thought I ordered two and when my order arrived I drank to my hearts content.

     I thanked Allah again for this luxurious outing, once what I used to take granted for , the same freedom feels like a prize to me now, I asked the waitress for the closest grocery store,  all the way I mentally took note of the directions I went to, I always had a very good sense of direction but just in case I got lost, I  noted every step I took.

       I never enjoyed grocery shopping before but now it felt like heaven on earth... something made me forget about the cooking I wanted to do, I just bought a lot of readymade stuff and a bunch of chocolates and a little washing powder and I  headed back to my prison - On the way back a realisation hit me. I could inform my parents of my whereabouts.I found a telebooth nearby and dialled my parents in India - I was so excited to hear there voice. It rang n rang a for a while but there was no answer. With a heavy heart I hung the phone and trudged home.

        The rest of the day was spent in cleaning and washing my clothes and hanging them in the washroom , didn't have any other option and I stayed away as far as I could from Ahmed's room.

One week later

           This week passed by very quickly in a lot of peace though I couldn't just stop thinking about  the missing pictures  ,but weird things kept happening around the house. When I woke up the next day after being out, all my washed clothes were thrown on the floor  I kept thinking if it was me who did it in my sleep but if I had  I  would know , wouldn't I?  but then I always locked my room before I slept so no one could've gotten in.... so it should' ve been  me?

      But why would I spoil what took me an hour to wash ? I could'nt understand , after that there was peace nothing disturbing happened after that incident, but i was starting to fear for myself now....I was going insane and Iprayed to my Allah to keep me safe.

     As usual I wonder what the date and day is today ....yup... I had no idea about the time or date, there was no clock or  calendar , According to my inbuilt sixth sense it must be friday so I  read Surah Kahf (the cave) which had immense attributes when read on friday .

             After this I went to have some breakfast , I pulled my chair and sat down. I felt something wet touch my feet so I bent down to check what it was and screamed in disgust and fear .

     There was a puddle of blood right below my feet , I fell down from my chair and kept moving back further and further, A shiver ran down  my spine, What was going on in my life?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 408 52
She is a girl. A muslimah. Hausa by identity. Masked. Into army. All for a certain reason, a reason known to her only. Tragedy took her life an...
608K 25.8K 52
Everyone is given a choice in love. To take it seriously or not. To make it Halal, or Haram. Habibah, a twenty two years old Muslimah is being press...
Bear | ✔ By A

Spiritual

170K 8.3K 26
Book 2 of The Quest Series After being robbed of her house, life and dignity, Leila Gareth is alone and helpless in Los Angeles. What she thought w...
7.2K 1.2K 18
Nailah marries and life goes on *this is book two you must read book one before you understand *