1. | SKYLAR - stiles stilinsk...

By filteredthots

"everyone dies. death isn't easy, but the worst kind of death is inside. " More

disclamier
update
cast
1. getting mudered isnt on my bucket list
2. i had a boa once
4. little werewolf oven
5. chopped off arm
6. what the hell is a stiles
7. sour wolf
8. wanna hear it in spanish
9. mr. bear
10. this fork is going in your eye
11. i think i'm feeling a little whiplash
12. would you like me to draw you a picture
13. do you go to school
guess what?
suprise chapter!

3. how you define lying

8.8K 176 106
By filteredthots

skylar was walking in the hall, she saw stiles pulling scott into the boys locker room, and she rushed in after them.

"scott, oh, my god. is he okay?" she said, looking at stiles as he shrugged shaking his head.

"get away from me!" scott shouted.

stiles grabbed skylars arm, walking backwards away from scott.

scott jumped on top of the lockers, stiles and skylar tried to get away from him but he was always there when they looked up.

they got out of the lockers and skylars backed up hitting a fire extinguisher.

"stiles!" skylar said, throwing it to him as he sprayed scott with it.

stiles sprayed scott till he didn't see anything. he grabbed skylars arm dragging her along with him as he went out in another room. they were both pressed against the wall.

"stiles... skylar... what happened?" scott asked.

stiles dropped the fire extinguisher and took off his gloves, throwing them on the ground.

"oh nothing happened. you only tried to kill us." skylar said.

"it's like i told you before. it's the anger. it's your pulse rising. it's a trigger." stiles explained, kneeling in front of scott.

"but that's lacrosse. it's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed." scott replied.

"well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. you can't play saturday. you're gonna have to get out of the game." stiles said, as skylar let out a sigh.

"but i'm first line." scott protested.

"not anymore, scotty." skylar said.

-

after the rough day, skylar went back to stiles' house.

"still not talking to micheal?" stiles said, looking up at skylar who was sitting on his bed.

"it's not that i hate him. okay yeah it's that. he's horrible stiles." skylar said, letting out a groan.

"sorry skye. i know it's rough." stiles said, as she nodded

"i know how to cheer you up. you wanna video chat scott and tell him how stupid he is for hurting jackson?" stiles asked.

skylar nodded and walked over to stiles' computer. she stood next to him while he was sitting in his chair.

"you realize you can sit on my lap right?" stiles asked her as her cheeks heated up.

"oh, yeah. duh." skylar said doing as stiles said and taking a seat on his lap.

once scott picked up, stiles had a toy gun in his hand pretending to shoot scott.

"what'd you find out?" scott asked.

skylar waved in the camera and scott sent a wave back.

"well it's bad. jacksons got a separated shoulder." stiles said.

stiles had already filled skylar in on what happened with scott before trying to kill them. scott had shoved jackson too hard on the field.

"because of me?" scott said.

"because he's a tool." stiles and skylar said in unison causing them to look at each other and grin.

"well, is he gonna play?" scott asked.

"well, they don't know yet. now they're just counting on you for saturday." stiles said.

scott let out a breath with a defeated look on his face.

skylars eyes widened as she saw something behind scott. she tapped stiles on the arm and then pointed to the screen without being seen on camera, and stiles eyes widened as well.

"what?" scott asked, as stiles began typing in the chat.

it looks like...

"it looks like what?" scott asked.

someone's behind you.

stiles and skylar watched as derek grabbed scott and the video was cut off.

"oh, my god." skylar said, holding a hand over her heart since derek scared her.

"do you think scott's okay?" skylar asked, looking at stiles.

"i think he can handle himself." stiles replied.

-

the next day at school, skylar was hanging out with allison before class.

"hey you should come hang out with me, scott, lydia and jackson after the game." allison said, as skylar smiled

"i'd love to. but i'm not sure scott is playing." she replied.

that might have been true, but skylar also didn't wanna hang out with lydia and jackson.

"of course he is. then were all going out after. oh and bring stiles too." allison said, causing skylar to furrow her brow.

"why should i bring stiles?" skylar asked.

"aren't you two dating?" allison questioned.

"me and stiles? we're just friends." skylar replied.

"oh, i just figured you guys were dating. i mean, you guys are always together i just thought-" allison rambled.

"allison it's fine. i'll talk to stiles. speaking of, he's over there so i'll see you later." skylar said, as allison smiled and went over to her next class.

"tell me what they're saying." stiles said to scott, as skylar approached them.

stiles was referring to his dad, another deputy and a teacher.

"can you hear them?" skylar asked but scott shushed her.

"curfew because of the body." scott said, as skylar rolled her eyes.

"seriously?" skylar groaned.

"unbelievable. my dads out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk-off who actually killed the girl is just hangin' out, doing whatever he wants." stiles ranted.

"well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about derek." scott said, which was true.

"i can do something." stiles said.

"oh no." skylar said, knowing his idea would most likely get him in trouble.

"like what?" scott asked.

"find the other half of the body." stiles replied.

"and there it is." skylar said, more to herself then to the boys.

"are you kidding?" scott said.

he walked over to allison seeing that she was talking to another lacrosse player.

"someone's jealous." skylar said to stiles.

"come on let's get to class." stiles said as they walked to math class.

"i noticed you and allison seem to be pretty good friends." stiles said as they walked to their seats.

"yeah, she's cool." skylar replied sitting behind stiles.

stiles went to reply but the teacher interrupted him by starting the class.

-

after school, stiles and skylar drove to scotts house since stiles had some news.

stiles ripped open the door, running up the stairs while skylar walked, not having as much energy as the spastic boy.

"what did you find? how did you find it? where did you find it?" stiles asked, ripping scotts door open.

"also yes he's had a lot of adderall." skylar said, walking in the door.

"i found something of derek hales." scott said.

"are you kidding? what?" stiles asked.

"there's something buried there i could smell blood." scott said.

"that's awesome!" stiles said, as skylar smacked his arm.

"i mean, that's terrible." stiles said, rubbing his arm.

"whose blood?" skylar asked.

"i don't know. but when we do, your dad nails derek for the murder." scott said pointing to stiles.

"and then you guys help me figure out how to play lacrosse without changing. because there's no way i'm not playing that game." scott said putting his lacrosse stick on his bed.

"i like your confidence scotty." skylar said with a smirk.

-

after that, they went to the hospital so scott could go in the morgue to see if he could find the scent that he smelled at derek's house.

"hey." stiles said, pointing to a door with the sign morgue.

"okay." scott said, going to the door.

"good luck, i guess." stiles said, to scott as he went into the room.

"hey skye you okay?" stiles said, seeing she looked distracted.

"i just don't like hospitals." skylar explained, as stiles nodded his head.

"we won't be here long." stiles said.

they walked over to the waiting room seeing lydia, who was sitting in a chair, probably waiting for jackson.

"hey, lydia." stiles said, leaning against the wall nervously. "you probably don't remember me. um, i sit behind you in biology. uh, anyways, i've always thought that we just had this kind of connection. unspoken, of course. maybe it'd be kind of cool to, get to know each other a little better." stiles said.

"hold on, give me a second." lydia said pulling a bluetooth from her ear. "yeah, i didn't get any of what you just said. is it worth repeating." lydia asked.

"um, no. sorry. i'll just sit. you don't care." stiles said, grabbing a magazine.

"okay." lydia replied.

"wow, you're one love sick puppy." skylar said, chuckling at him.

she sat next to him, and she almost laughed when she saw stiles holding a magazine about periods.

"tell me about it." stiles replied, quietly.

it made skylar made when lydia didn't notice stiles, if skylar had a guy like stiles obsessing over her, she wouldn't be so blindsided by it like lydia.

soon enough, jackson came into the waiting room and walked over to lydia.

"did he do it?" lydia asked, getting up from her seat.

"he said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." jackson said to lydia.

"sadly." skylar whispered to stiles, as he chuckled.

"you should get one right before the game too. the pros do it all the time. you want to be a little high school amateur? or do you want to go pro." lydia said kissing jackson as skylar stuck out her tongue in disgust.

scott grabbed stiles' magazine from his hand startling him.

"holy god." stiles said.

"so?" skylar asked.

"the scent was the same." scott replied.

"you sure?" stiles asked, as him and skylar got up from their seats.

"yes." scott replied.

"so he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" stiles said, it being more rhetorical.

"which mean we have proof he killed the girl." scott said.

"i say we use it." stiles said.

"how?" scott asked.

"tell me something first. are you doing this because you want to stop derek, or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't?" stiles said.

"there are bite marks on the legs, stiles. bite marks." scott said.

"okay. then we're gonna need a shovel." stiles said.

"i don't care what we need. can we just get out of here." skylar said, crossing her arms across her chest.

-

stiles got in the drivers seat of the jeep while scott got in the passenger seat leaving skylar to sit behind stiles.

they waited until derek was gone before driving up to his house.

they all carried a shovel and a flashlight.

"wait, something's different." scott said.

"different how?" skylar and stiles asked.

"i don't know." scott said, as they walked over where the girls other half of the body was buried.

"can we just get this over with please." skylar said, as they began digging.

"this is taking way too long." scott whined.

"just keep going." stiles said.

"what if he comes back?" scott asked.

"then we get the hell out of here." stiles said.

"what if he catches us." scott asked.

"and i have a plan for that." stiles said.

"which is?" scott asked.

"you run one way. me and skylar run the other. whoever he catches first, too bad." stiles said.

"i hate that plan." scott said.

"yeah i gotta agree with scott, you guys are faster runners than me." skylar said.

but that wasn't exactly true, she was apart of the track team so she was actually a pretty fast runner.

"skylar, i wouldn't let anything bad happen to you." stiles said, then scott hit something with his shovel.

"oh, stop, stop, stop." stiles said, as they all threw their shovel to the side and started digging.

skylar looked to see some rope.

"hurry." scott said.

"yeah i'm trying. did he have to tie the thing in like 900 knots?" stiles said.

"i'll do it." scott said, helping him.

once they got the rope untied, they pulled back a cloth to reveal the head of a dead animal.

they all screamed and skylar ended up freaking out the most since she had a phobia of dead things.

"what the hell is that thing?" skylar asked, not bothering to look back at it.

"it's a wolf." scott said.

"yeah i can see that. i thought you said you smelled blood, as in human blood." stiles said.

"i told you something was different." scott said.

"this doesn't make sense." stiles said.

"we gotta get out of here." scott said.

"yes please." skylar said.

"okay, help me cover this up." stiles said, as him and scott started to knot it back.

skylar saw a random purple flower and it picked her curiosity.

"what's wrong?" scott asked her.

"you see that flower?" skylar asked, as stiles looked up and nodded.

"what about it." scott asked.

"it's wolfsbane." skylar said.

"what's that?" scott asked her.

"uh.. haven't you ever seen the wolf man?" stiles asked, as scott shook his head no.

"lon chaney jr? claude rains. the original classic werewolf movie?" stiles said.

"no what?" scott said.

"he's so unprepared for this." skylar said.

she started to pull the flower seeing that it was attached to rope, so she kept pulling it in a circle around the hole where the wolf is buried.

"skylar." scott said, as she looked up to see him and stiles looking down at something.

she walked over to them and looked down to see that the wolf head was now the front half of the body.

"jesus!" skylar shouted.

she felt stiles pull her into his chest so she didn't look at it since, he was aware that she hated to see dead things.

-

the next morning they watched as derek was brought into a cop car.

skylar was standing next to scott and they watched as stiles go into the front seat of a cop car where derek was.

"what is he doing?" skylar asked scott.

"trying to get himself in trouble." scott said as skylar let out a laugh.

"why does he keep staring at me?" skylar asked, making scott confused.

"who?" scott asked looking over around.

"derek. he keeps looking over at me." skylar replied.

scott looked over at derek and skylar was right, derek kept looking at her.

"ow, ow, ow." stiles said as his dad dragged him out of the car.

"there. stand. what the hell do you think you're doing?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"i'm just trying to help." stiles told him.

"uh huh. okay, well how bout you help me understand exactly how you came across this." sheriff stilinski asked his son.

"we were looking for scotts inhaler." stiles said, as he looked seeing skylar was now beside him.

"which he dropped when?" his father asked.

"the other night." stiles replied, as skylar slapped her forehead at his stupidity.

"the other night when you and skylar were out here looking for the first half of the body." he asked.

"yes." stiles replied, as skylar let out a sigh.

"the night you told me you two were alone and scott was at home." sheriff stilinski asked.

"yes. no. oh, crap." stiles said, realizing what he did.

"dumbass." skylar muttered.

"so you lied to me." sheriff stilinski said.

"that depends on how you define lying." stiles said.

"well, i define it as not telling the truth. how do you define it?" sheriff stilinski asked.

"mm, reclining your body in a horizontal position?" stiles said leaning back against skylar.

skylar couldn't help but laugh as she shoved stiles a little bit, getting him off her.

"get the hell out of here." his dad said.

"absolutely." stiles said, walking away.

"sorry mister stilinski." skylar said, as he gave her a small smile and she trailed behind stiles.

-

once they got back in the jeep, skylar was back in the backseat.

"i can't find anything about wolfsbane being used for a burial." scott said.

"yeah me neither." skylar said with a sigh.

"just keep looking." stiles said.

"hey, what if it's not for burial? maybe it's a ritual?" skylar suggested.

"yeah, maybe they bury you as a wolf. or maybe it's like a special skill, you know? like something you have to learn." stiles suggested.

"i'll put it on my to-do list, right underneath figuring out how the hell im playing this game tonight." scott said.

"maybe it's different for girl werewolves." stiles said.

"seriously stiles." skylar said.

"okay stop it!" scott snapped.

"stop what?" stiles asked.

"stop saying werewolf! stop enjoying this so much." scott snapped.

"scott, you okay?" skylar asked.

"no! no, i'm not. i'm so far from being okay." scott said.

"you know you're gonna have to accept this, scott, sooner or later." stiles said.

"i can't." scott said.

"well, you're gonna have to." stiles said.

"no! i can't breathe." scott said, starting to freak out.

"whoa, whoa, whoa." stiles said, as skylar became worried.

"pull over." scott said.

"why what's happening?" stiles asked.

skylar looked in stiles bag to see he kept the wolfsbane.

"stiles you kept it!" skylar said.

"what was i supposed to do with it?" stiles asked, as scott groaned again.

"stop the car!" scott said, looking at stiles with glowing eyes causing stiles to press the break.

he grabbed the backpack and got out of the car before running and throwing it far out in the distance.

skylar turned and saw scott opening the door.

"scott what are you- scott!" skylar shouted, but it was too late. scott ran out.

"okay. we're good-" stiles paused, seeing scott was no longer in the car.

"scott?" stiles questioned, looking to see skylar.

"he just took off." skylar said, getting into the front seat and then stiles got in the started to drive really fast.

he decided to call 911 and one of the workers he knew picked up.

"stiles, you know you can't call me especially when i'm on duty." the lady on the phone said.

"i just need to know if you got any odd calls." stiles said and she replied "odd how?".

"uh, like an odd person or.. uh a dog like individual roaming the streets." stiles said.

"i'm hanging up on you now." the lady said.

"no! wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wait." stiles shouted.

"goodbye." she said hanging up, as stiles threw his phone in the back seat.

"dog like individual?" skylar said, looking at stiles.

"hey you okay?" skylar asked him, since he was more quiet than normal.

"i'm just worried about him." stiles said, as skylar nodded.

"me too." skylar said.

-

eventually scott texted stiles saying he was fine and they went to the game.

skylar was sitting with payton, caleb, her mom and micheal.

but then she looked down and saw how nervous stiles looked.

"hold on i'll be back." skylar said, going over to sit next to stiles, who was biting on his glove.

once she sat next to him she saw his dad show up.

"hey kid." he said as stiles replied with "hey."

"so you think you'll see any action tonight?" he asked.

"action? maybe." stiles said, as his dad walked off and he went back to nervously biting his glove.

"you're gonna poke a whole in that glove." skylar commented.

"i'm just nervous." stiles said, as she put her hand on top of his.

"don't worry so much." skylar said.

she looked down, checking to see if stiles was going to react when she touched his hand but he didn't, he just grabbed her hand and laced their fingers together then gave her a smile.

she felt a rush of joy flow through her at stiles' warm hand holding hers.

jackson was the first one to score a goal, and then they looked over their shoulder to see lydia and allison holding up a sign that said we luv u jackson.

"brutal." stiles said. "damn." skylar said at the same time.

"oh this is not gonna be good." stiles said, as skylar took her free hand running it through her hair.

"no. no it's not." skylar commented.

now lydia and allison had a sign that said jackson is #1!!

skylar and stiles eyes widened as they watched scott jump over two players as he caught the ball and scored a goal.

"yes!" stiles and skylar cheered their hands still linked together.

"did the opposing team just deliberately pass us the ball?" coach said, sitting next to stiles causing him to let go of skylars hand.

"yes, i believe so, coach." stiles said, then he saw skylar.

"interesting. and davis what are you doing on my bench." coach finnstock asked.

"keeping it warm?" skylar said, tilting her head as the coach glared at her.

his eyes moved from skylar when he saw that scott had scored another goal.

"no, scott, no." stiles said, as they saw he was starting to shift.

skylar quickly grabbed stiles' hand again lacing her fingers with his, trying to calm him and herself down.

but then, scott shot the winning goal and everyone cheered him on.

"yes!" stiles and skylar said.

-

"skylar sweetheart, do you want a ride home?" her mother asked her.

"no it's fine i can catch a ride with stiles, but i'll see you at home." skylar said, sending a smile to her mom as she went back to the car.

"dad, what's wrong?" stiles asked his dad, noticing he was on the phone. he held up a finger at stiles.

"stiles, wheres scott?" skylar asked, as stiles head shot up looking around but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

stiles grabbed skylars hand and they ran to the boys locker room but stopped when they saw scott and allison.

stiles and skylar hide behind a locker not trying to ruin their moment.

and finally scott kissed her and allison let out a laugh as she pulled away and smiled.

"uh, i gotta get back to my dad." allison said, pecking his lips again.

"hi skylar, hi stiles." allison said, before walking out.

"hey." skylar said, smiling like an idiot.

"hey, yeah." stiles said, letting out a laugh.

scott walked over to stiles and skylar smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"i kissed her." scott said, happily.

"we saw." stiles said.

"she kissed me." scott said.

"we saw that too." skylar replied.

"that's pretty good, huh?" stiles said, as scott was at a loss for words.

"i- i-i don't know how, but i controlled it. i pulled it back. maybe i can do this. maybe it's not that bad." scott said.

"yeah, heh. we'll talk later then." stiles said, as scott noticed the look on his face.

"what?" scott asked.

"the, uh medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." stiles began.

"and?" scott asked.

"well i'll keep it simple. medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. derek's human, not animal. derek not killer. derek let out of jail." stiles explained.

"are you kidding?" scott said, as skylar shook her head.

"no, and here's a bigger kick in the ass. my dad ID' d the dead girl. both halves. her name was laura hale." stiles told him.

"hale?" scott said.

"derek's sister." skylar replied.

so stiles and skylar hold hands in this one ;)

if you liked this remember to vote and comment what you thought and leave any questions you may have

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67.7K 200
❛ we're all here because stiles decided to drag his greatest friend in the world into the woods to find a dead body. ❜
26.4K 353 22
" you can rescue everyone but sometimes you're the one who really needs rescuing. "
31.4K 611 14
we're all on our deathbeds. ⸻ 𝒎𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂. © 2019