Her Patience,Her Virtue.||Com...

By Asmaaah__

Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017🔥. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agon... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five.
CAST LIST.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-one.
Chapter Twenty-two.
This is no update.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Thirty-Nine.
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One.
Chapter Fourty-Two.
Chapter Fourty-Three.
Chapter Fourty-Four.
Chapter Fourty-Five.
Chapter Fourty-Six.
Chapter Fourty-Seven.
Chapter Fourty-Eight.
Chapter Fourty-Nine.
Chapter Fifty;-Epilogue
L. O. V. E.

Chapter Thirty-Four.

2.5K 372 91
By Asmaaah__

U n e d i t e d.
*
Samee's POV.
*
All this commotion was driving me crazy,my house was once again filled to the brim. So many people were in attendance of the celebration. It felt just like yesterday.

We were all getting ready to leave for the main house and I on the other hand was trying my possible best to leave the house less messy which was proving to be impossible.

Out of frustration I heaved a long sigh and let everything be. I briskly walked to my room,got in the shower and had a long hot deserving bath.

I came out of the shower and met my tired looking husband sprawled on the floor,he needed one too,I thought. He looked so exhausted but its not like he had a choice.

I joined him on the floor and turned to face him, heaving a long sigh I said
"You need a bath, you'd feel better"

"Yeah I agree. But I need a cold one. I know that bathroom is steaming hot now" he wasn't wrong thou.

"Yeah well.. I have to get dressed now sha. But I'm not leaving you here so up we go" I stretched my hand towards him.

"Thanks wifey. I love you." He said after stealing a kiss from me.

"Its mutual baby" I murmured before going to get dressed.

•••

The main house wasn't any different from mine, just that at least here I could disappear without being noticed, I really miss my beauty sleeps.

Immediately we got there, I made my way to go greet my parents and all those nagging aunts before going to see khady.

She seemed so happy holding her new born baby girl in her hands. I just couldn't let the moment pass without stealing a photo. They looked so adorable.

I can remember vividly when she was in labour. She kept cursing and blaming Haneef for putting her in that situation. It was so funny how she was complaining but some people were wishing to be in that situation.

She even went as far as saying it would be her first and last pregnancy because she couldn't go through the pain again. Haneef on the other hand seemed helpless,especially when Khadeey would scream out of pain, at a point both of them were crying.

When it was time to take her to the labour room she insisted on going in with him but he looked so scared but he knew better than to say anything if not he would get it from the then pregnant woman.

When it was announced that she had given birth our joy knew no bounds. Since Haneef was already in there with her he called the adhan in the baby's ear before coming out to announce her name.

Now looking at the sparks and joy in khadee's eyes I see that she's realised that all that pain's worth it.

•••
Almost three years into marriage and nothing's changed. Its still the same old story. He's refused to come with me for a fertility test no matter how hard I try to convince him, we always end up quarreling.

My Bestfriend Maryam has been of so much support to me,She's usually always there for me when I need her, sometimes she even spends the whole day at my place.

Khadeey usually felt awkward when I talked to her about those things especially when she was pregnant, it felt like she felt uncomfortable talking about it so I stopped instead I confided in Maryam, besides its only natural that she feels that way.

"Babe where are you now?" She snapped her fingers in my front.

"Jannah baby,Jannah" I replied with a giggle.

"She's so pretty Maa Shaa Allah, what's that her name again sef? Na mance wallahi"

"So you don't even know her name? I'm so hurt sister." She said dramatically.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Where's ya Faysal BTW?"

"Oho ni kike tambaya?"

"Toh who else I'm I supposed to ask?See this woman o"

"Ya Faysal is here. Who's asking after me?" We both turned to the door. Speak of the devil and he appears.

"Can I carry the baby?" He didn't even wait for a reply, he was already trying to pick her up.

"Habiby its not done that way" I face palmed myself.

" do you want to break her neck for us? Just sit and then I'll give her to you" I showed him how to carry a baby properly.

He didn't even carry her for up to 30 minutes before giving her back to her mother. He was about to leave when I decided I'd go with him.

We were on our way to the other house when I spotted Maryam my best friend. She was looking at my husband in a weird way, I don't even know if she was glaring at him or admiring him but either way I didn't like it. At all.

I told him to go ahead I'll catch up with him. I walked to her and then directed her to where she could find Khadeey.

Ya Hauwa couldn't make it this time around so it was just I and the girls,untop of everything,it was so tiring.

I was currently at Ummah's room doing nothing at all when Ya Faysal walked in, he looked tired as well.

But which work him dey do sef?

Probably the work of driving to and fro. I myself know sometimes driving isnt easy.

I was staring at him when he came and plopped down close to me on the bed,just staring at each other, I didn't know when our lips connected and at the same time the door flung open.

I just wanted the ground to open up and swallow me. My face was totally red,how embarrassing.

It was Ummah. She gasped dramatically, "what are you kids doing here? Lallai. In my room kuma"

"Ummah we're not kids anymore aii" he whined just like a kid

I mentally face palmed myself. And he just said he's not a kid. I couldn't even say anything. I suddenly became shy.

"Ahh what happened to your wife kuma? Kin manta DA yanda ake magana neh kuma?"

Talk of adding fuel to fire.

"Aa ummah.. Ina zuwa zanje wurin Khadeejah"

I said sheepishly before walking out leaving a sulking Faysal behind.

Immediately I got to Khadeey's the first person I spotted was ya Da'indi.
Way to go. Must she always come to any occasion neh wai ni kam. I didn't even give her the chance to start with her troubles, I greeted her and skipped upstairs taking to stairs at a time.

I was about to go in when I heard Khadeey and Maryam having a heated conversation. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I did anyways. I allowed them to finish before entering the room, acting normal of course. "Your best friend could be your worst enemy" I just understood the meaning of that saying now.
I turned and gave Maryam a small smile before asking Khadieey,

"Khadeey what's the name of your baby girl again ma?"

"Her name's Asmaa.. Asmaa'ul Husnah".

Xx.

Because yau azumin nan koh a jikina 💃💃💃.
How's the azumi going now??
My name suppose enter somehow now. What'd you guys think?
Here's a question for you guys,

What do you think Samee overheard Khadeey and Maryam talking about

Drop your answers below..
The person(s) with the closest guess to the answer gets a shout out and a chapter dedication.!!

                                Asmaah💚
                        31🌸05🌸017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.6K 62
Book 1 in 'Mend Series' He screams at me, slapping my face twice, 'You deserve all of this! You don't even deserve to live. You should die and do me...
123K 11.4K 40
Destined for each other yet unsure of each other's motives, Sultana is arranged to get married to save her father's business and reputation. They wer...
196K 12.4K 50
"I am left in ruins- in the remnants of what I have done and what has been done to me. I may be the one you will need but I will never be the one you...
36.7K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...