Barian and Number Wars

By Millie_Astral

Black Mist is born in a royal family, betrothed to Number 83 Galaxy Queen, but they are at war with the Baria... More

Prologue: The Royal Infant
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue: Many Years Later

Chapter 10

38 4 0
By Millie_Astral

"Now, we need to plan our next move to drive the Barians off our land," Dyson said. "We need as much of our land as possible."

Black Mist nodded and fiddled with his new headdress. "Yes." He looked over the map with Dyson, Hope, and Acid. "Do you know who is in charge of the section to the west?"

"Barian Emperor Durbe," Acid hissed. He always had a sort of hiss in his voice. "Another powerful Barian and trusted advisor of Barian King Nasch."

"The advisor, huh?" Black Mist rubbed one of his armletts at the elbow. "Why would he send his advisor?"

"There are others, my liege," Dyson informed. "There are still the Barian Emperors Vector, Alit, and Gilag. They are all very powerful as well."

"I see. Nasch is very keen on keeping them."

They discussed the matter briefly. The three knights watched Black Mist carefully to see any symptoms of the illness. Thankfully, none showed up, and the meeting went on as planned.

Black Mist sighed and went to his chamber for the night.

I wonder how much time I have before that illness kills me, he thought to himself. It would really help to know how long Mother had it...

He took off the headdress, armletts, and anklets and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 179 42
Black Mist has escaped, and his thirst for blood is greater. Astral's inner Darkness has emerged, and Black Mist will take advantage of that. Black M...
Rivals By SmilerXO

Historical Fiction

46.1K 2.5K 15
[COMPLETED] Across all nations, only one kingdom stood greater and stronger than the others. The kingdom of Adaresa. The king of Adaresa, King Marlan...
16.4K 151 40
[Completed, Test Subject] Shade Akuma critically injured left a battle as he opens a portal but unknown to him a person or his "mother" jumped on him...
2.3K 171 41
-Completed- (ROUGH START) What happens when Fearian Grevalon, who's been a criminal and the black sheep, tries to rid his misbehaviour to be accepte...