Klaus' Little Secret - A Vamp...

By EmzLuvzTom

Hey, you may be wondering who the hell I am. Well my name is Ella Lockwood. Yes I said Lockwood, I am the ado... More

Klaus' Little Secret - A Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction
Welcome to Mystic Falls
Damon finally meets Rebekah
Mikael
Hiding
A Secret Is Revealed
A secret comes out
Hi I'm Ella Klaus' daughter we can still be friends right?
Taking down an original
Wait ... I'm dead?
Sweet dreams uncle
I need you to come home!
Anything is possible
It sure is good to be home
Klaus is my sire

Klaus finally meets Ella ... again

8.7K 164 11
By EmzLuvzTom

Damon's POV

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan said as he stared at Mikael's body.

"I want to talk to Rebekah." Klaus said.

"That's not a problem. She's right here." Stefan turned and held out the phone to Rebekah. Ella nodded at Rebekah who reluctantly took the phone.

"Hello Nik." Rebekah said.

"Rebekah love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with a dagger?"

"It's true." Rebekah said as she stared at Ella. "He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here."

"I'll be home soon." Klaus said causing Ella to grin.

"Good. I'll see you then brother." Rebekah said then she handed the phone back to Stefan.

Ella's POV

"Hello Niklaus." Mikael said as Klaus walked towards us.

"Hello Mikael." Klaus said as he glared at him.

"Not fair. Why don't I get a hello?" I asked as I stepped out from behind Mikael and smirked as Klaus looked shocked. "Hello Klaus."

"Ella?" Klaus asked. Mikael grabbed me by the neck and slowly started to lift me up off of the ground. What the hell was he doing? This wasn't part of the plan. I started gasping for air and Mikael looked happy. He threw me backwards and I hit my head as I landed on the ground. "Why don't you come inside? Oh I forgot ... you can't."

"Or you could come outside?"

"Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." Klaus said. I looked up and saw people surrounding me. Most were heading towards Mikael but some were heading towards me.

"They can't kill me."

"True." Klaus said as he looked over at me and shock his head. The people surrounding me quickly moved away and I sighed. "But it would make hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together." Klaus said as he held up his hand. "And they'll pounce."

"Oww." I hissed as I slowly stood up. Klaus looked over at me and smiled before turning back to Mikael. "If he doesn't kill him then I will. How dare he throw me around like I'm nothing."

"The Big Bad Wolf." Mikael said ignoring me. Klaus dropped his hand causing Mikael to smile. "You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your play things like a coward."

"Play things?" I whispered. "He better not mean me. I am not a play thing, I have never been a play thing." I could tell Klaus was having a hard time not looking away from Mikael because the corner's of his lips were rising ever so slightly.

"Don't forget. They may be sired by you but they are still part vampire and they can be complead by me." I gasped as one of Klaus' hybrids walked over and stood next to Mikael. I screamed as she pulled Elena in front of her and all Mikael did was smile. "Come out and face me Niklaus or she dies."

"No leave Elena out of this." I shouted as I started to run towards Mikael. Someone ran into me and sent me flying into a tree. Klaus looked over at me and he looked concerned. I could tell he was thinking about coming to help me so I shook my head. 'Don't do it' I mouthed and smiled as he nodded.

"Go ahead." Klaus said as he stared at Elena. "Kill her."

"Klaus, he'll do it."

"If she dies, this lot will be the last of your ..."

"I don't need them." Klaus snapped cutting Mikael off. "I just need to be rid of you." I didn't hear what Mikael said to Klaus because someone had grabbed ahold of my throat and slammed me against the tree.

"Nobody cares about you anymore BOY." Mikael shouted. Klaus looked over at me and I smiled.

"I care." I whispered as I tried to fight off the hybrid that was holding me against the tree.

"I'm calling your bluff father." Klaus said as he took a glance at me. "Kill her."

"Come outside and face me you little coward." Mikael said. "And I won't have too."

"My whole life, you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose your leverage. So go ahead, go on kill her. Come on old man, kill her." Klaus said. "Kill her." Klaus shouted as he glared at Mikael. Mikael chuckled and the hybrid let me go. I dropped to the ground and stared up at Klaus. I watched as the tear rolled down Klaus' face then I heard Elena gasp. I jumped up to see Mikael had a blade stabbed into her back. I ran towards the house and screamed as Damon grabbed ahold of Klaus and staked him.

"No, Damon." I shouted as I ran over to the door but was stopped by the invisible forcefield.

"Katherine." Mikael said causing me to turn around and see that Elena was standing up. The person I tried to protect was actually Katherine. I spun back around and watched as Stefan attacked Damon causing him to move away from Klaus.

"What are you doing?" Damon snapped. Klaus looked at me then he looked at the stake. Mikael grabbed ahold of me and pulled me in front of him. Klaus stood up and grabbed the stake. I nodded my head and watched as Klaus ran forward towards us. I closed my eyes and focused. I quickly ducked and moved to the side just in time to see Klaus colliding with Mikael. Mikael screamed out in pain as the stake stuck out of his chest. Klaus watched as Mikael's body caught alight and quickly burned.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon asked as he stared at Stefan.

"He's earned his freedom." Klaus said. Stefan stood up and walked over to Klaus. "Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say." Klaus said as he stared into Stefan's eyes. "You're free." I wasn't looking at anyone but Klaus and realised that that was a mistake as someone grabbed me by the throat. I went to scream but they covered my mouth. I looked up and saw Katherine smiling down at me. Katherine grabbed ahold of my arm and ran.

Elena's POV

"How did this happen?"

"We thought of everything Elena. Klaus having hybrids, Mikael turning on us so we brought in Katherine so you weren't in danger. Anything that could have gone wrong, we were prepared." Damon snapped as he paced around the room.

"I don't understand. Stefan wanted Klaus dead, more than anything." Damon put the bottle down and sighed. "That's what we were counting on."

"He blew it." Damon whispered. I looked around the room and something clicked.

"Where's Katherine?"

"She ran for the hills, like usually. The minute things got bad and who blames her. Klaus would have crushed her. I had him, I had Klaus." Damon snapped as he walked over to me. "This could have all been over." Damon threw his drink into the fire.

"Hey." I shouted as I turned. "Damon, hey listen to me." I snapped as I grabbed ahold of his arm and turned him to face me. "We'll survive this, we always survive." I whispered as I held onto Damon's face. "Trust me."

"We're never getting Stefan back. You know that don't you?" Damon said as he stared at me. I opened my mouth then closed it, I saw the look in Damon's eyes.

"Then we'll let him go." I said. "Ok. We'll have to let him go." Damon's phone started ringing and he pulled it out. He placed it on the table and spoke.

"Not interested in a play by play of our failure right now Katherine."

"I'm just ringing to ask if you noticed anything missing yet." Katherine said. "Oops did I say anything, I meant anyone." Damon looked confused as he stared down at the phone. "I'm calling to say goodbye, you had a good plan Damon and that's high praise coming from me."

"Not very comforting at the moment. Going back into hiding?" Damon said.

"At least my life's not boring. Goodbye Damon."

"Take care of yourself Katherine." Damon grabbed ahold of the phone and went to press the end call button but stopped. Damon looked shocked as the phone bleeped.

"What's wrong Damon?" I asked.

"Katherine has Ella. Ella's in trouble, Elena." Damon stared at me before turning and walking out of the room. She wouldn't hurt Ella would she? I thought that Katherine and Ella used to be friends? I just hope she's ok.

____________________________________________________________________________

Why was Klaus shocked to see Ella?

What is Klaus' Little Secret? Anyone know yet?

EmzLuvzTom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 28.1K 46
[LIBRO 1] No respires cerca de él. No lo mires a los ojos. No le preguntes por su collar. No busques las razones. Es él, la imagen de la perfección m...
685K 88.7K 63
"Y si no eres el amor de mi vida diré que me equivoque de vida y no de amor" Cuando Izuku observó como Kacchan le decía que sería padre, supo que en...
Nobilis By YinaM

Science Fiction

353K 32.2K 68
En un régimen estable, donde la calidad de vida es alta y la guerra es solo un mito de antaño, Aletheia es una adolescente a puertas de un compromiso...