Messy Romance

By hanlovestowrite26

This character is from this book: HIS BROKEN SOUL. You don't have to read that one to understand this one. ... More

Intro!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 15

1.9K 167 51
By hanlovestowrite26

Despite the date being a phony one, I got dressed up for the part anyways. I wore a tight longline light pink dress which complemented my skin tone very well. I then transformed my usually straight hair and did soft curls. Put on more makeup than I usually do and pulled out the expensive heels that I splurged on with my first paycheck. I finished up the whole look with dainty gold jewelry.

I didn't exactly know who Zach was bringing because he was definitely full of surprises. Despite that, I still wanted to look nice just in case this guy is actually worth it. My dating life is nonexistent so this wouldn't hurt.

My mom has basically been pleading with me to find a man. She's always talking about how I might end up forever alone. I laughed at her words but something inside me did stir. A fear built up that what she is saying might actually come true.

I pushed that out of my mind as I revived a text from Zach saying he was already at the restaurant with everyone else. I quickly grabbed my black leather jacket off the hanger along with my small handbag and ran out the door. Despite mg heels being extremely difficult to walk in, I ran anyways. I'd like to believe I was a pro at walking in heels even though some night I end up with blisters.

I got out of the apartment complex and waited for my taxi. Something told me today was going to be an interesting night.

****

The restaurant that I arrived at was defiantly not something I could afford to go to myself. Even the waiters won't let you in unless you with someone or unless you had booked.

I told them Zachs first and last name and then they led me to the table. I was admittedly nervous because I was actually going on a date with someone.

The kind waitress pointed at where the rest were and left with a smile. I thanked her and proceeded walking to where Zach was sitting. He sat next to a beautiful Asian girl across from a man who I presumed to be my "date".

I walked up and smiled. "Hello." They suddenly all looked up at me at once. It was overwhelming seeing them all stare at me.

Zach was actually drinking water but when he saw me his eyes blushed out and he didn't swallow correctly which led him to start choking. The Asian girl
Beside him immediately gave me a dirty look.

My smile quickly faltered and I just sat next to the handsome tall Asian guy Zach had brought. He seemed super nice and quickly turned to introduce himself. "Hey I'm Terry. I'm actually Zachs cousin." I looked over at Zach in surprise and he was still figuring out how to breath correctly again. I rolled my eyes and put my focus back on Terry. "It's nice to meet you." He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled. "My name is Amira."

Terry nodded and turned to Zach. "You okay?" I guess he finally took notice that Zach was nearly dying by the awful coughing noticed he was making.

Zach sent him an icy glare. "I'm fine." He cleared his throat. "Who wants to order?" I noticed that Zach took the extra mile to look good today. He had on a well fitted sleek black suit and his hair was combed back stylishly.

We all agreed to and the Zach called the waitress over to order.

My eyes almost bulged out at the beautiful delicious food that was brought to us. It tasted so good that I accidentally forgot what Terry was saying about himself.

However we did talk a lot and he was very funny. I laughed a lot of the stories he told about Zach as Zach sent him deadly glares. Unfortunately Zachs date Jenny wasn't having it. It seemed that her Rich and proper ass couldn't handle a few dirty jokes.

I could tell Zach enjoyed it when she was annoyed. It was funny to watch her scrunch her face up as Zach told us stories of him in college. He kept mentioning a man named Maher Saleh which was his partner in crime.

It was nice to see a little bit of Zachs background. I enjoyed the little stories everyone told.

When it came my turn I shared a story of when I had a stalker boyfriend way back in my early college days. After I finished Terry looked at me. "I mean you're gorgeous I can kind of understand why he would follow you around."

I rolled eyes and bumped my shoulder against his playfully. "Very funny."

Zach scratched his neck. "He's right." He chuckled.

Suddenly Jenny stood up and threw the napkin on her nap on the table. "That's it." She growled and picked up her bag to put it on. She quickly kicked Zach in shin. "You're an asshole!" She put on her sunglasses and stomped out of the restaurant.

It definitely got everyone staring at us. I was frozen midway, my mouth open because I was about to eat something. I was definitely shocked.

Zach shrugged and his eyes lit up. "Well that was quite a night." He smiled. "She lasted a lot longer than most."

I dropped the spoon and then frowned. "That's mean. She's going to tell your dad anyways."

Zach leaned in slightly. "I don't care anymore." He looked deeply into my eyes as he said that. I felt my cheeks heat up but then quickly ignored him because I felt a weird feeling when I looked back at him.

Terry looked at his watch. "I think it's time for me to go."

"Yeah me as well." I said after checking my watch too. I had other errands to run and my job was basically done here. It was fun while it lasted.

Terry turned to me. "Oh no I forgot to order something." He had a worried look on his face.

I frowned. "What is it?"

Zach planted his hand on his face and slowly slid it down. I guess he knew what Terry was going to say.

"I forgot your number." Terry smiled charmingly.

Zach sighed. "And there it is."

I laughed and felt shy as he pulled that  cheesy line. "Um sure." I gave him my number and he smiled.

"Ill definitely call you soon." He winked and grabbed his jacket. When he saw me also getting up and getting ready to leave, he asked if he could have the pleasure of taking me home but Zach quickly interrupted.

"It's okay you go ahead Terry." Zach said.

Terry looked at me. And I forced a smile. Zach was a pain in the ass, it will take me a while to get a taxi. "No zachs right. I'll probably slow you down." I lied right through my teeth.

Terry nodded, it seemed like he was disappointed. "Okay. Have a good rest of your night."

I smiled and waved goodbye to him. I proceeded to collect my things and walk out the door but Zach stopped me. "I'll take you home since I just remembered that taxis rarely come by here." He said it as if he just remembered.

I glared at him. "Couldn't you have mentioned to me this before?" I grabbed my things and walked out of the restaurant.

Zach paid the bill and followed me. "I forgot." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Great." Now I was stuck with him until I go home. But nonetheless I followed him to the parking lot and got in his car. He didn't bother opening the door because Zach was definitely not that type of man.

I couldn't find the seatbelt clip in his expensive shiny leather car. Zach got in the drivers seat and noticed me struggling to find the other end and he laughed.

I sighed and snapped my neck in his direction. "What!"

Zach shook his head as he chuckled and reached over me. He got very close to me and I could smell the sweet musky scent of his cologne. What frightened me was that I enjoyed the smell and my heartbeat began to speed up.

Zach reached his hand to the side of the chair and lightly grazed my thigh in the process which sent shivers up my spine.

I quickly panicked and pushed him out of the way. I dug in for the seatbelt click thingy and stuffed my seatbelt end in there. "All done." I say and Zach looked at me, bewildered.

"You have a lot of strength lady." Zach rubbed his chest and then started up the car. I ignored his comment and focused on How pretty the city lights looked today.

During his driving, from time to time, I caught Zach briefly looking at me. I got slightly annoyed and decided to confront him.

"What is it?" I snapped and he pursed his lips.

"I'm not looking at you woman! I'm looking at the beautiful streets behind you. Don't get too flattered with yourself." He scoffed.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to relive my anger with Zach. This was going to be an interesting ride home.

Zach pointed a finger up in the air. "I'd also like to add that when I agreed with terry that you were- and I quote- "gorgeous", I was lying. So stop that big head of yours from getting bigger."

"Well Terry was a fine gentleman man, I'd like-" I began but Zach suddenly screeched his car to a halt right on the street. People started to honk loudly and yell. I liked at Zach frightened.

"Zach!!" I yelled and he quickly took his foot off the break.

"Whoops wrong lever." He shrugged. "Oh and what were you saying 'Big Head'?"

I glared at him and when he was finally driving I spoke up.  "I don't have a big head. You do." I flicked his ear.

Zach held his ear in agony. "Ouch! Don't you see I'm driving? Do you want to die."

I shrugged. "When I'm with you, yeah."

Zach sent me a deadly glare. "Ha ha very funny."

******

Zach dropped me off at where I lived. Nearby there was actually a small park where the little kids who lived in this area came to play.

I looked at it and smiled. I've always planned to go and just sit there underneath the stars.

Zach looked at me. "What are you smiling about?"

I pointed to the park across the street. "I'm going to go there." I quickly took off my heels and opened the car door. I ran across the street with my heels in hand before Zach could stop me.

He came running after me. "Amira are you crazy? It's late out." He reached me but I was already on the swing.

As soo as he stepped on the sand, regret loomed over his face. "My nice clothing is going to get ruined because of you."

I laughed as I swung higher and higher. "I'm sure you'll be fine!"

Zach stiffly walked on by and plopped himself on the swing next to mine. I quickly slowed down and swung at his pace which was basically staying still.

Zach looked at me and laughed.  "This is what you do in your free time?"

I shrugged. "If I had a more free time I'd come here everyday, it's a stress reliever."

Zach sighed and cocked his head up at the sky. "Ah yes, the inevitable stress."

I looked at Zach, despite there not being much light, I could see his strong jaw and the almost sad look in his eye.

"You know, you can just tell your dad that you are not going to date weird rich girls and that's final." I said hoping to clear his mind. I ran my bare feet against the cold sand as I said this.

Zach chuckled. "My dad is stubborn and it's never that easy with him."

I smiled. "At least you can try."

Zach shook his head. "You don't understand. I already have a girl in my mind."

I snapped my fingers, realization hitting me. "Ahhhh I see." I say and keep my eyes on the sand. "Tell him that."

Zach slapped his face. "Oh you poor girl have it easy. It's not that easy for us rich cultured people."

I scrunched up my face. "What do you mean."

Zach suddenly stood up. "Shut up just shut up." He quickly ran over and pushed my swing.

His push was strong and before I knew it the wind was in my hair and I was enjoying every bit of it. He pushed me higher and higher and I laughed at the thrill. It was so refreshing to feel the cold air run through my hair and my bare skin.

Zach chuckled. "You're crazy!"

The fun however quickly ended because Zach didn't pay attention and I hit him. He fell back on the sand and I quickly halted. I quickly got off and went around the swing to look at him. I was afraid he broke something because his dad will then have my head.

I bent down to look at him and he propped himself up on both elbows. "Is my beautiful nose okay?"

I leaned closer trying to get a good look because the area around here was dim lit. When I did this Zachs eyes and mine connect for a slow second. His eyes studied my face. I quickly looked away. "Yeah looks good. Is the rest of you ok-"

Zach  didn't let me finish because before I knew it he came closer and , his lips were suddenly on mine.

*****

Hey everyone!!

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment even though I am super duper late on this update.

Sorrryy.

I'd like for you guys to know that this is not a fan fiction. I just picked this actor for you guys to get a sense of what Zach could look like. You can either imagine him like this orrrr whatever you'd like.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...
1.2M 31.8K 31
"Zachary." I snickered. He growled playfully as I laughed, dodging his attempt to grab me and took off running in a random direction. I ran with Zac...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...