BEING MUSLIMAH

By WaVeSSS

"Being Muslimah" follows Sarah Idris, a strong willed and faithful girl, in her unforeseeable, roller-coaster... More

BEING MUSLIMAH
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
PART TWO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
EPILOGUE
sequel of being muslimah
PROLOGUE OF BORN ROYAL

CHAPTER TEN

9.4K 666 16
By WaVeSSS

           I walked in for a closer look,I  almost felt dizzy now. His room is filled with a hundred pictures hung on every inch of his  walls.

    On the first wall was a picture of Ahmed with a beautiful girl in a wedding dress, Ahmed was the ....groom? It is surrounded by around three dozen pictures all of Ahmed with different woman.

       I couldn't believe this, was this guy psych?

      I came to the second wall, it held another huge portrait, Ahmed with another girl in a bridal dress again, surrounded by girls pics with him again of the same amount.

     I knew what was coming next and yes you are right , the third wall also had a portrait of Ahmed with an Indian girl in a ghagra (traditional Indian dress) that  was also surrounded by a dozen or over pics.

     I hurried to see the next wall it had a portrait of me with Ahmed taken on our wedding day ! The wall surrounding our portrait was not complete.

      I fell on my knees, trying to process as much as I could, I forgot the screwdriver I was here for, I was in shock,I  could not understand.   He had been married three  times before? I was in complete shock...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 10.5K 15
The beguiling story of nineteen-year-old Asma who discovers that her husband is not the dreamy lover that she married. With a family of deep-buried s...
Noor By Larissa

Spiritual

35.2K 2.7K 19
This short story is about the encounters of Adali and her path of travel along a spiritual journey. Adali is a devout Muslim, in which this story is...
2.4K 408 52
She is a girl. A muslimah. Hausa by identity. Masked. Into army. All for a certain reason, a reason known to her only. Tragedy took her life an...
60.2K 6.8K 71
Two wives, one man. She thought she found the man to marry but what happens when she find out there's another wife in the house... *Fateema* *Khalil...