Chorong One-shots 🌠Requests...

By BinBerries

A compilation of One-shots starring Apink's Chorong! You can request for any type of plot, with whoever male... More

BTS Jungkook : Nightmare
GOT7 Mark : Student and Teacher
EXO Suho : Red Leaves
Infinite Woohyun : New to this
BTS Jungkook : Nightmare Pt. 2
BAP Yongguk : Angel with a Shotgun
EXO Kris & Tao : New girl
EXO Sehun : The magic of you
BTS Suga : A movie
BTS Suga : Our Movie pt. 2
BTS V : Idol Love
BTS Suga : We Got Married
BTS V : Not Today
BTS V : Spring Day pt.2
BTS Jungkook : Rejected ft. V
GOT7 Mark : Cheated ft. Jinyoung
BTS Suga : Drunk
BTS Jimin : Medusa's promise
BTS Jungkook : Guard Dog
BTS Jungkook : You again
Seventeen Mingyu : Cold guy's weakness
Seventeen Wonwoo :Fangirl
EXO Suho : New trainee
BTS Suga : Birthday
EXO Suho : Time rider ft. Irene and Jisoo
BTS Jimin : Escape
BTS Jin : Dogs know best
BTS Suga : Not as a fan ft. Jin
EXO Kris : Bastard ft. BTOB Changsub
Monsta X Kihyun : Beautiful
EXO Suho : Blind date
Ikon Yunhyeong : Song Writing
BTS V : Fighter
ASTRO Eunwoo : Tutor
BTS Jungkook : Incomparable ft. Suga
Victon Byungchan : Eyez Eyez
Victon Chan : Blank
BAP Yongguk : Remembering Sunday
BTS Jimin : Rainy Days
BTS Jungkook : Pied Piper
Infinite Woohyun : WHAT?!
BTS Suga : Roommates ft. Jungkook
BTS Suga : Roommates pt.2
Not An Update
Wanna One Seongwu : Pinky Promise
Wanna One Jisung : Love You
Wanna One Daniel : Colors
BTS Suga : Headlines

BTS V : Just One Day

185 19 13
By BinBerries

"I still can't believe Chorong killed her, so unbelievable" V said as he walked on the street that lead back to his house. Somehow, thinking of Chorong made him look to his feet, how could she kill an innocent girl like that?

"Hey kid" said a deep male voice that made V turn around to see who it was. "What?" he said with his hands in his pockets. "You got anything on you?" said the man as he slowly took a gun out of his pocket. "No man, I got nothing on me" V said knowing that they might attack him.

"Search him" said the man to his companion and his companion nodded then walked towards V and almost smothered him so he would die in that street and they would take everything he has but Chorong ,as usual, came to the rescue.

"I can't believe we're doing this again" she said and kicked the man where the sun doesn't shine and took his gun. She lifted the gun and pointed it at the man's companion "Who the hell are you?!" shouted the man's companion "I'm your worst nightmare, so put that boy down and I won't shoot you" she said with a devilish smirk.

"You're a crazy lady!" he yelled then dropped V and ran off. "Are you alright?" Chorong asked V but he struggled getting up and said "why didn't you just shoot the guy? Isn't killing people I know your hobby?". Chorong grabbed his arm to help him but he pushed her away, stood up, and limped away.

"Killing people is not my hobby, but it's something easy for me to do" she said.

"Hey! Aren't you going to thank me?!" she yelled Chorong flexed her jaw and and whispered "Don't play with me baby".

The next day, V woke up early in the morning and stretched his arms out. "I can't believe she saved me again, this is really making me look like a weakling" he said as he slowly got up from his bed. "She's a killer, but she still saves me. Why can't she just kill everyone I know, it must be easy for her" he said while brushing his teeth but there was some guilt in his chest.

Ding Dong

He heard his doorbell ring but instead of going to the door, he went to his balcony and looked down to see who was there.

Brown hair, not very tall, it was Chorong at his door. He didn't want her there but he should at least say thank you to her for saving him.

He went downstairs to open the door and found Chorong there. "What are you doing here?" V asked her but she didn't reply whatsoever.

He let her in, since he hasn't thanked her yet, and they both sat on the couch. An empty silence filled up the room as well as the awkward silence.

V stood up to get drinks for both of the and went to the kitchen, he grabbed two glasses and filled them up with water. He went back to his living room and handed her the glass of water. She took it, but with the awkward silence, they could easily hear each other gulping down their glasses of water.

Chorong stood up, and moved to V's seat, then held his hand as he stared at her doing it.

"Don't you want to be mine?" she asked while staring deeply into her eyes, he could sense the sincerity In her voice and in her eyes, but he could also see the sadness in them.

"Can it just be one day?" he replied her with a question.

"If you were mine then it's fine if it's just one day" she said with a small smile. "What if we add just one night also?" he asked with a husky voice.

"Seriously V? are you really trying to seduce me right now?" she asked with a hand on her hip and a smile that showed she was about to laugh.

"Let's just say, I've fallen deeply for you" he said with his usual boxy smile. She finally smiled a real smile and said "Fine".

@park_hyerarara99 , I tried to make it as long as I could, I hope you like it.

If you have any requests, feel free to request anything, I'll make time for it and try to make the request possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 53 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
419K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! ♡♡And please keep reading! and make requests! ^^
271K 4.9K 85
Just some Kpop imagines and one shots that I write in my spare time. I mostly write about GOT7, MONSTA X, BTS, and EXO. I apologize in advance for an...
2.8K 25 4
Got7 x you (♀) Enjoy ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°