Love, Tom - a T.P. FANFICTION

By PieceOfWildflowers

He loved her, but his shyness had always overshadowed his need to express his emotions. So, he sets his pen t... More

The First Letter
The Second Letter
The Third Letter
The Fourth Letter
The Fifth Letter
The Sixth Letter
The Seventh Letter
The Eighth Letter
The Ninth Letter
The Tenth Letter
The Eleventh Letter
The Twelfth Letter
The Fourteenth Letter
The Fifteenth Letter

The Thirteenth Letter

110 4 0
By PieceOfWildflowers

Dear,

I still don't understand why you left. It has been a whole summer since, but my mind keeps returning to that one night when we were together. When you kissed me, and I felt a burning inside. It was as flames were touching me in the slightest way they could. It felt good, and it still feels that way to look back on it.

That is what I wish I could remember, only the good and not the bad. But there are two sides to every coin. There is little choice in that manner.

Love, Tom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...