Love, Tom - a T.P. FANFICTION

By PieceOfWildflowers

He loved her, but his shyness had always overshadowed his need to express his emotions. So, he sets his pen t... More

The First Letter
The Second Letter
The Third Letter
The Fifth Letter
The Sixth Letter
The Seventh Letter
The Eighth Letter
The Ninth Letter
The Tenth Letter
The Eleventh Letter
The Twelfth Letter
The Thirteenth Letter
The Fourteenth Letter
The Fifteenth Letter

The Fourth Letter

185 5 4
By PieceOfWildflowers

Dear,

I have thought and thought these past few weeks. Some days, these letters almost seem stupid, pointless. Other days, they are something I almost need to do. Between music and work, these have become an almost impossible thing to let go of. And yet, I cannot know when that day will come and if I ever do tell you what I have thought about ever since that night.

Love, Tom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.1M 37.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
239 73 13
Sankta Anastasia gave up her life so that others could survive. Years later, her heroic act could be used to change the course of history. πŸ¦β€β¬› When...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...