Fixing The Alpha [ON HOLD]

By Taliii__

"The hardest thing to do is to watch someone else with the one you love" β€’ β€’ β€’ He was broken, beyond fixing... More

Fixing The Alpha-Intro
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Im back!
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

1.2K 45 14
By Taliii__

"When you can look on the bright side, I'll sit with you in the dark."

POV-Evelyn

I don't know what made him the way he is, but I wasn't one to judge it's obvious we both had our demons I just had to find out what his were and help him through it... we could help each other.

I couldn't sleep that night after seeing him in the forest so broken, I had never seen anyone so hurt and just gone before. Not counting myself after the incident.

After consoling him, he told me that I should head back towards the house since it was getting dark. I nodded and walked back encircled by my thoughts. I have no clue where he went that night but he must've gone far since I heard the door open to the house late that night.

Today was a busy day, we were getting ready for the big mating ceremony, Trystan told me it was an important part in the werewolf community when welcoming a Luna. I had no clue what he meant and when I tried to pry him for more answers he simply shrugged me away and said I was annoying.

I grumble walking over to my dresser, I begin to pull out clothing not finding anything that I'd like to wear today. Holly woke me up super early this morning her face was lit up as she shoved me off the bed. Meg came in directly after Holly left my room.

Meg seemed different she was happier and less grumpy then she had been in the cellar.

"Evie!" Meg exclaims pushing through my door a wide smile plastered onto her face.

I look and stop shuffling through clothing to smile back. "How was your morning?" I ask, going back to sifting through clothing.

"It was okay, this place is huge though!" She says her eyes sparkling, "you're going to be like a queen in her kingdom when you get married to him!"

I grumble, "it's not like I wanted to get married," I say, finally pulling out an article of clothing I liked.

She sighs and flops down onto my bed, "I know, but at least you're away from the life you had before." She says.

I nod slightly, what she was saying was true, being here took my mind off of the life I had, and the people here weren't too awful. From what I knew, Meg still had no clue that the 'nice' people we were staying with were actually werewolves. And I don't think she should know anytime soon because it wouldn't end to well for us.

~

After changing I leave my room to go find meg who wondered off earlier, claiming she wanted to go see the land.

I continue down the hallway only stopping when I reach the top of the stairs, I travel down them at a quick pace, reaching the bottom I turn in the direction of the kitchen. The front door behind me opens and hustle of voices interrupt the silence of the room.

"-it would've still been better if we could see the action in the pit a little better.." one voice says.

"Agreed but then sitting that close, the blood flies straight at you."

"What about you Trystan?" They both ask in unison.

At the mention of his name, I turn on my heel and watch silently as they come around the corner. Trystan's eyes land immediately on me, he runs his gaze up and down my body before pausing on my face.

"Luna" both the others greet me, getting onto one knee and bowing.

"You guys should get going, your shifts start in 5," Trystan says before striding over to my side. They both nod and say their goodbyes. They leave and then a minute later we are alone.

"You shouldn't have thoughts about last night, nothing that you witnessed can be told to anyone," Trystan says.

I nod and look up at him, his features unchanging but his gaze calculated cold as it always has been. Every night except for last.

He nods then strides away leaving me in uncomfortable silence. I leave soon after to go find Meg, I still had to show her around. I soon find her in the library with a large pile of books.

She looks up and smiles, "this place is huge!!"

I nod agreeing, "I have to give you your tour now." I say and she nods placing her book down.

A few hours went by as we stopped my numerous shops and talked to the locals, they all smiled politely and bowed welcoming me as their new Luna. I never found out what happened in the past but some didn't seem to keen on getting a new Luna.

We eventually arrived back at the house, Meg said something about going back to her room and disappeared.

I started walking in and found Holly waiting right behind the door.

"You're back! Finally, I've been waiting long enough!" She exclaims and grabs my arm pulling me up the stairs.

"What's the hurry?" I ask

She stops in her tracks and looks up at me in disbelief, "what is the rush?! It's the mating ceremony in an hour or so and we haven't even begun to work on your looks much rather your outfit!" She says grabbing my hand once more and basically dragging me up the stairs.

It takes around 20 minutes to pick an outfit that suited this evening then Holly got to work on my hair. Around 45 minutes later I was prepared and ready. My blood was boiling I guess it was nerves but I couldn't calm myself down.

-

Holly escorts me towards ballroom where many people were gathered, their quiet whispers as they waited. I was escorted into the room and all eyes fell on me. I held my breath and smiled my cheeks heating up. They turned away and began to talk once more.

I let out a deep breath and went over to the drink station, I was about to pour myself some wine when someone roughly pulled me away from the drink. It ended up falling on the floor with a noisy 'Klink' sound and once again all eyes were focused solely on me. I look up to see a frantic Holly her eyes wide with disbelief. She grabs me by the arm and drags me away from the table.

"what are you doing?!" she asks me her voice quivering.

"um, I was thirsty? " I say.

"You can't! it's not allowed until after the ceremony since your blood can't contain wine."

I nod quickly and walk away from Holly who has her hair hands fisted in her hair. My cheeks are flushed red and my breathing quickens. It seems as though everywhere I look everyone is looking at me. Negative thoughts overwhelm me as I start to think about what people must think of me.

"Just a girl, a small puny human" they must be thinking.

"She's just a loser"

"not worth all of this"

"ugly"

"just here for money..."

Of course, none of that was ever said. I run off down out into the corridor away from the crowd, unknown of the pair of eyes that followed me out.

-

POV-Trystan

Evelyn runs out so fast I almost missed her, her emotions seem obvious as she must be overwhelmed by this all. slowly I take myself out of the current conversation I found myself having with some major pack division captain and stride in the direction my future Luna ran.

I keep down the hallway and spot a flash of red out of the corner of my eye, sitting in a little indent in the wall are Evelyn and her friend Meg who is consoling her.

Both of their eyes move to where I am standing, Meg stands up.

"She doesn't need your help." She hisses poking my chest with her index finger. My Luna sighs glancing at me,

"It's fine Meg, ill see you in there," her voice is small and quivering as she wipes tears from her eyes.

Megs nods at Evelyn and huffs as she pushes past me and stomps away. I go directly to Evelyn and crouch down. "hey," I say.

"hi," she says.

"overwhelmed?" I ask, bringing my hand up to move a strand of hair out of her face, I stop just before making contact with her skin.

Her eyes move to where my hand is floating in mid-air in front of her face, she uses her own hand and moves it out of her face. I blink and move my hand.

"Yeah, I sometimes have these thoughts about myself and when it gets too much I just need a moment... but I'm okay," she takes a deep breath, "I can do this." she gives a little smile and I put out my hand and take hers in mine, the unwanted sparks erupt between her hand and mine.

she gasps and pulls her hand away from her eyes wide as she analyses her hand.

"I.. that was just static," I say firmly trying to make myself believe that as well.

she nods uncertainly and stands up, her red dress flowing as she begins to walk back to the crowded ballroom.

I stay back a second recollecting my thoughts, I have never felt those sparks with anyone else except Lea.

and... the thing is...

They felt stronger with Evelyn, then with the girl I once loved...

Soooo, I am back finally. sorry it has been so long... I just didn't feel like I wanted to continue with wattpad. But I am finally ready.

Get to know the new me a little bit

I am in my second year of university, getting my degree in English literature.

I live in Canada but want to travel the world.

I am so surprised by how well all of my books on wattpad are doing!!

I am working on some new stories that aren't about werewolves because ive realized werewolves stories arent really in at the moment, so stay tuned for new stuff!!

anyways hoped you liked the new chapter, I am still working on updating my other two books that have been highly requested for new chapters.. ( don't worry they are on their way!! ;)

-Taliiiii <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 43.3K 84
"Omega's are supposed to stay quiet. Omega's are supposed to obey. Omega's are supposed to do EVERYTHING I fucking say!" Alpha Morrison said in anger...
1.1M 42.2K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
227K 12.7K 33
Being locked up by your own family member can cause you to view the world differently. Especially when you know nothing but pain. Crying wasn't allow...
11.3K 6.4K 59
"He's dead Zoey. Let it go." Zoey Cross had found the love of her life in Cole Frasier but becuase he was a werewolf and he'd planned on marrying Zoe...