Darla's Adventures of Lilo an...

By PerkyGoth14

Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, and Darla are on their way to helping collecting the remaining 623 experiments wh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 21

182 2 23
By PerkyGoth14

Jumba and Pleakley joined on today's experiment hunt to see who would win between Lilo and Stitch as Cherry and Darla felt the same way.

"Um, Elena, how's about we go and take you to the ocean; you always seem to be the most relaxed there." Yuki suggested.

"I do love the water..." Elena said. "You don't mind, do you Teresa?"

"I never mind..." Teresa said. "Unless we're playing dolls at Myrtle's house."

The three girls then shuddered those memories as they went with their true friends.

"Should we intervene?" Mo whispered, referring to the argument.

"They'll learn their lesson soon." Atticus reassured.

"You sure?" Patch asked.

"Trust me, I know," Atticus said before looking slightly nervous. "I hope..."

Of course, as they traveled for the experiments, so was Gantu.

"I sense something big coming." Yuki said.

"Gantu..." the others narrowed their eyes.

625 was with Gantu this time, but of course, he wasn't much help due to him being lazy despite being a lot like Stitch.

"That experiment that's with him isn't really any help." Yuki whispered as they saw him walking by.

625 went back to sleep after he was being scolded for goofing off. Yuki rolled her eyes and then went back with the others.

Cherry was with Jumba and Stitch as Lilo and Stitch were going to get the experiments without each other for a change.

"I just know this won't end well." Patch sighed.

Jumba gave Stitch oven mitts, and one of them had a laser gun that shot to the ship and a piece fell off and crushed Cherry.

"Oh, come on!" Cherry muffled.

"Oh, I am forgetting, 'laser oven mitts', not 'lazy'." Jumba chuckled.

"Seriously?!" Cherry muffled.

Jumba then removed the part that fell on her. 'No lying around when there is work to be doing."

Cherry sighed sharply in pain.

"Sorry about that, Cherry." Stitch said in alien language.

Cherry muttered in agony.

Pleakley was putting a bunch of water gear on Lilo to protect her from Experiment 501.

"Uh, Pleakley, do you really think Lilo will need all of this?" Darla asked.

"Who is the expert here?" Pleakley replied.

"You are...?" Darla rolled her eyes.

"That's right." Pleakley nodded.

"Oh, brother..." Darla sighed as Pleakley gave Lilo a floating ring, goggles, flippers on her hands, and a snorkel.

"And this is laser shield." Jumba handed a ring to Stitch.

Stitch took it on his finger and it became a shield and he then sniffed it in hunger before licking it which shocked him.

"Laser shield not for snacking." Jumba said as Cherry laughed since Stitch got hurt this time.

"Gee, thanks for the warning." Stitch grumbled in alien language.

"You guys have to work together in harmony." Atticus said.

"Remember what David said." Mo then reminded.

"Yeah, remember." Patch added.

The others grumbled slightly as they were stuck.

"If you keep fighting, you'll get nothing done," Patch scolded. "Even my brothers and sisters and I put our differences aside so we could escape Cruella deVil."

"Really?" Cherry asked.

"Oh, yes," Patch replied. "Especially when we got covered in soot."

"That was so you could pretend to be Labradors, right?" Atticus tried to remember.

"Precisely, Dad came up with it, but it was after Lucky and I fought about who pushed who into the soot." Patch replied.

"Exactly who did push who into the soot?" Darla asked.

"Lucky pushed me." Patch glared slightly.

"And let me guess; if he was here, he would have said that you did it, right?" Atticus chuckled.

"He's always blaming me..." Patch pouted.

"Aw, poor Patch..." Darla patted the dalmatian puppy on the head.

"Wait, what do you mean always blaming you?" Atticus asked.

"He just was..." Patch pouted. "He thinks he's so lucky because that's his name..."

"That and lucky things seem to happen to him from time-to-time, right?" Darla asked.

"You just don't understand..." Patch sighed.

"Anyway, the mutt says to stop fighting, so stop fighting." Cherry said.

"That goes for all of you." Atticus said to Cherry, Darla, Lilo, Stitch, Pleakley, and Jumba.

"Yeah!" Cherry said.

"You too, Cherry." Mo said.

"Me?" Cherry pointed to herself. "What did I--"

"Fighting with Darla..." Atticus reminded.

"Oh, I was just teasing the little tyke!" Cherry smiled innocently.

Everyone looked unimpressed with her.

"Oh, come on..." Cherry groaned. "I'm unfortunate enough as it is... I--"

Patch bit her on her backside.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry!" Cherry gave in.

"That's what I thought." Patch said.

"Make him let go?" Cherry begged Atticus with painful tears in her eyes.

"Okay, Patch, let her go." Atticus said.

Patch then let go.

"Ow, ow, ow..." Cherry groaned in pain.

"Now, let's work together." Patch said.

"Oh, all right..." the others gave in.

The experiments then came together which seemed to worry Jumba.

"Okay, so how are we going to capture them?" Mo asked.

Before anything else could be said or done, Gantu appeared and captured both experiments instantly.

"We could've gotten 'em, Big Dummy, they're ours!" Lilo glared. "Now go away!"

"So sorry," Gantu smirked. "I don't see your name on any of them, which means I win! As Earth folks say 'aloyha'!"

"It's 'Aloha'!" Darla glared.

"I guess this mean's the bet's off?" Pleakley asked.

Suddenly, Stitch broke them all out of the sticky mess with his extra arms.

"626 designed to never quit!" Jumba smiled proudly.

"That's a good thing." Patch said.

"Yeah, well, neither am I!" Lilo picked up her umbrella net device. "Come on, Pleakley, let's find Gantu and give him a wedgie!"

"But he's so well armed!" Pleakley replied as he dangled from a tree branch. "And then there's the whole boxers or briefs question..." he then yelped as he fell from the branch then.

"Are they done arguing?" Elena asked.

"I guess not..." Atticus sighed. "I don't like fighting."

"Same here." Mo said.

Lilo and Stitch were still competing against each other.

"Man, I don't know what's worse," Darla sighed. "This or when they had that fight when Stitch had that glitch."

"I think it's a tie." Patch said.

The two teams then went off to get back at Gantu for taking 501 and 502.

"If only my uncle was here." Elena said.

"I didn't know you had an uncle?" Darla spoke up.

"He went missing a long time ago," Elena shrugged. "I remember being with him when I was little before we moved here."

"Well, if he was here; what do you think he would suggest?" Mo asked.

"Hmm..." Elena hummed. "Well, he always said that fighting never solves anything an it's best to work together, putting your differences aside."

"You uncle sounds wise." Patch said.

"Yeah, I wonder where he is now?" Elena wondered. "I haven't seen him since we moved here when I was three."

"I'm sure he's somewhere." Patch said.

Stitch zipped by while carrying Jumba on his back as they passed Lilo and Pleakley.

"They seriously need to learn to work together." Mo sighed.

"I hope they do soon..." Darla pouted.

"Yeah." The rest of the girls pouted.

Pleakley rushed to catch up until Lilo took him to a shortcut.

"What's this about a bet?" Atticus asked Cherry.

"I have nothing to do with it!" Cherry replied. "I swear!"

"Same here." Darla said.

"Cherry...?" Atticus asked.

"Honest, I swear on Drell's grave!" Cherry promised.

"We'll have to ask Jumba and Pleakley then." Atticus said.

Cherry smiled nervously as they went along.

Gantu kept walking with the trapped experiments until he saw a sandwich in his path. "A sandwich?" He asked, confused. He then picked it up as it was an egg salad sandwich, his favorite, but as he pulled it, a string was attached to it and he was suddenly moved underground and where the two captured experiments were left alone.

Their containers rolled down and broke against the rocks whcih freed them instantly. Elena went over to the octopus experiment to check if she was alright. The water the octopus experiment landed it absorbed all the water as Elena came over.

"Are you all right, girl?" Elena cooed to the experiment.

The octopus experiment nodded, a bit confused of why Elena was concerned for her.

"Oh, you're safe now from Gantu..." Elena hugged the octopus experiment. "He was going to do something terrible to you and that other experiment."

The octopus experiment was even more confused of why Elena was concerned for the volcano experiment as well.

Elena gave a small pet until she heard more fireballs. "Uh-oh..." she frowned. She then thought about what David said as the two experiments came together. "You two should work together."

This caused the two experiments to look confused at her, thinking she was crazy.

Elena sighed and put her hand to her head. "Ugh, how can I make you two understand? David said two need to come together like yin and yang."

The two experiments looked like they liked those names though.

"You like those names?" Elena smiled.

The experiments seemed to smile back at her.

"Very well then," Elena smiled before looking to the octopus experiment to the lava spouting experiment. "From now on, your name is Yin and your name is Yang."

Both experiments smiled at the names they were given.

"Yin and Yang, yes!" Elena cheered with a laugh.

The two experiments laughed with her. Lilo and Stitch were then over their fight and coming to capture Yin and Yang together.

"Oh, no, guys, wait!" Elena tried to stop them.

Lilo and Stitch didn't seem to listen. They were focusing on capturing the experiments.

Elena sighed. "Oh, well, at least they're working together now."

The two experiments soon stood still, not moving an inch.

Elena sighed to that as Lilo and Stitch shook hands. "I'm glad you guys are friends again, but Yin and Yang need to work together."

"I agree." Lilo said.

"Let's show David." Elena suggested.

And so they did and everyone was no longer fighting. They all then watched as Yin and Yang used their powers together to do good for the island and which it was to create a new island. Yang spouted his lava and Yin cooled it down with her water which formed solids.

"I knew they were the perfect match." Elena smiled before she saw someone in the ocean.

There were rippling bubbles as the others took their leave. Elena came closer to the ocean and knelt by it as someone came right up in front of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 14 19
A half year had pass since Lilo, Stitch and the experiments defeated Dr. Hamstervile and the Leroy clones in the Aloha stadium. But now Dr. Hamstervi...
4.5K 93 22
what would ever happen if experiment 625 AKA Reuben was unable to create or eat his prize possessions (sandwiches)? How would he react? the answers...
11.4K 183 14
Cherry and Atticus are on a boring school field trip. However, history and mythology literally come to life when they are suddenly joined in the myth...
14.8K 178 16
Darla's long-lost biological grandmother stops by for a visit to meet her long-lost orphaned granddaughter. It is a wonderful and surprising visit, h...