Werewolves?!

By Pukafish

Lyla Bouquet is your average teenage girl. Except not so average after all. She becomes an outcast at school... More

Who is he?!
He goes to my school?!
He's my mate?!
My fate?!
My protector
My friend
The Encounter
Aftermath
Lost and Found memories
Move on?
Never doubt the ones you love
Kidnapped
Save me...
My Superman
Recovery
The Decision
Alpha
Turned
Pack
New Comer
Lies and Truths
The Truth
Will you...?
Marry me?
Bad things find and destroy good things
Survive the torture
Escape?
Finally
Not over yet
AUTHORS NOTE

Pup and its mother

4.1K 181 26
By Pukafish

***Lyla’s POV***

I woke up next to Allen, his back was to my side and I clearly could tell that he was extremely tired. I mean, what a week. We were getting some things done for the wedding when Allen disappeared, then Lance suddenly shows up, ugh this better be a stress-free week. I slowly lifted myself up and swung my legs around. I was about to get up when I felt someone holding me back. I turned my head around and saw Allen gently grabbing my wrist,

“Where are you going?” He asked in his sleepy voice.

I smiled to myself, “I need to get ready, we have a big day ahead of us.” And that was true, Faylinn booked me up for a meeting with her mom. I guess she has dealt with emotionally unstable girls like me.

He groaned, “Can’t you sleep in with me?” Oh his voice was irresistible.

I giggled, “I wish I could Allen! But I’m seeing Aela today, and you know that’s important.”

He groaned again, shifting his body so it faced me, “Fine, but when are you coming back?”

I looked at him and thought about it, “Not ‘till dark, so don’t wait for me.”

I got up and stretched, “You need to rest, that wound probably hasn’t healed yet.”

He frowned, “Yeah it has, I’m a werewolf remember, we heal fast.”

I frowned back at him, “He cut you with a silver knife, now tell me if that wound is healed.” I crossed my arm and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

He grunted and pulled the covers over his head, “See you tonight Lyla…”

I rolled my eyes playfully, “Don’t have too much fun while I’m gone!”

I ran downstairs and saw everyone gone. The members still going to school obviously left so a handful of “adults” were left. I glanced around and saw Michael, an omega who was a year older than me,

“Hey Michael, have you seen Faylinn?”

He looked up from his book and shook his head, “No, have you checked her room?”

I slightly frowned, “No, she told me that she would be up before I do.”

Michael just shrugged. I love my pack, don’t get me wrong they are family to me, but sometimes they can be useful as a brick. I ran upstairs and obnoxiously knocked on Faylinn’s door,

“Open up! Fay, we are supposed to see your mom today!” I blurted out.

I waited for a few seconds when I finally heard footsteps. I slightly jumped when I saw Cashmere appear half sleeping.

“Cashmere?! Why in the world are you in Fays room?”

His eyes suddenly turned wide when he quickly pulled me in, “Don’t tell anyone, I swear to god-”

I shook him off, “Where’s Fay?”

He crossed his arms, “Not here, she told me to tell you that she was going to wait for you there. She also told me that you needed to bring your journal.”

I threw my arms up in the air, “Great! Now I’m the one late.”

Cash chuckled, “Better hurry, and don’t tell anyone Lyla, I’m serious.”

I smirked, “As if everyone doesn’t know you two sleep in the same bed together. Calm down, we all know you’re going to propose to her soon.”

His face flustered bright red. I shook my head disapprovingly and left the room quickly. I pulled out my phone and tried calling her, no answer.

“Dang it Fay…” I mumbled under my breath.

“You didn’t go yet?” I heard a familiar voice mumble.

I turned around and saw Allen looking down on me, “Yea, Faylinn left without a warning. Do you know where she lives? I think she told me that we’ll be meeting Aela at her place.”

Allen yawned, “Mhm, want me to take you there?”

My eyes lit up, “Mhm!” I grabbed his hand and ran downstairs with him trailing behind me.

We finally got into the car and I anxiously put my seatbelt on, “Hurry Allen!”

“Okay, calm down.” He pulled out of the driveway and started driving.

“Do you know what you guys are going to talk about?” He asked as we passed the high school,

“Mhm, mostly about my actions yesterday. I don’t even know what happened, so I hope Aela has answers for me.”

“I’m really sorry about what happened yesterday, I just; freaked out. I was terrified and-”

“Allen, it’s fine. I was terrified myself, I’ll get answers, I’ll figure out what’s wrong with me.”

He sighed, “Have you been acting normally these past few days? Not to be rude but-”

“I haven't. When we were out searching for you, I pushed Faylinn into a wall and almost killed Jack when he tried comforting me. I felt like I wanted to kill someone, so no; I haven't been acting normally these past few days.”

He looked pretty serious when we stopped at a red light, “Tell Aela everything, she’ll have the answer.”

We finally got to the house and I finally started remembering how it looked like. I never said I didn’t know what the house looked like, it’s just that I’m terrible with directions…

“Call me afterwards?” Allen asked hugging me tightly.

“Mhm, I will, can we go to Chipotle tonight.” I giggled, hugging him back even harder.

He kissed me on the forehead and drove off as I rang their doorbell.

Faylinn opened the door and smiled wide, “Finally!”

I rolled my eyes and went in, “If you told me earlier that you’d meet me here, I wouldn’t have wasted time trying to find you at home!”

She awkwardly chuckled, “Sorry about that Lyla.”

I looked around and started to remember clearly on the last time I visited here. Fay lead me down the hall to a room with two huge wooden doors.

“My mom, I mean, Aela’s waiting for you inside.”

I nodded and slowly went in, “Aela?”

She was sitting next to the widow in her elegantly looking gown, “Ah finally~” She said in her heavenly voice.

“Sorry I’m late, Faylinn didn’t advise me on anything today.”

She chuckled, “That sounds like her, please sit. Do you want some coffee or tea perhaps?”

I walked over and gently sat down, “Coffee please.”

As she was pouring me a cup, I looked around her “office” It had beautiful navy blue velvet draperies that were tied with golden rope. The ceiling was in a shape of a dome, and she had a black grand piano off to the side. She had cabinets full of small decorations or a collection of somesort. And her desk, her desk was absolutely breath taking. There were neat stacks of papers, some books, and a beautiful statue of a wolf.

“Fascinated?” She suddenly asked.

I looked at her and gently took the cup of coffee, “Sorry, your room is just so, wonderful.”

She gently chuckled, “Took me twenty years to finally perfect my dream room.”

I looked at her surprised, “Twenty years? Wow, you must be extremely proud.”

She smiled and glanced around the room, “Oh right, about you know.”

I suddenly got nervous, “What’s wrong with me?”

She gently placed her tea cup on the table and took my hands, “I need to know exactly what happened.”

I told her exactly what happened and how I felt these past few days. After telling her, she looked at me straight in the eyes,

“I think I know what’s going on Lyla…”

My heart started racing, is it because I still have rogue blood in me? Am I turning into something I’m not supposed to be? Wait, I still need to tell her about the smokey paths.

“Oh and one more thing Aela.” I blurted out.

She looked at me seriously, “What is it?”

“After almost killing Jack, I started seeing these paths. I can’t describe them, but they seemed to be scent paths. My vision was fine, it’s just that Faylinn and Cashmeres scent had a trail of somesort.”

Aela took a deep breath, “Wait here.”

She quickly got up and walked over to her desk. She went through her drawers when she finally pulled out a book. She sat back down and gave it to me,

“Now, don’t panic or anything. It’s something every Luna goes through.”

Okay, now I’m really nervous. I looked down at the book, which had a engraved picture of a wolf pup and its mother on the front. Oh, this can’t be good. I opened to the first page and immediately my eyes widened. My eyes followed the sentence that read,

“Werewolf Pregnancies- Vol I”

I jerked my head up and glared at Aela, “You can’t be serious-”

She took a deep breath, “I’m afraid you’re-”

“I’m pregnant?!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 38 18
It is about a normal girl who is already excited to meet her mate but what if she realises that she just became mates with the worst guy in school w...
175 31 28
In a world with vampires, zombies, and anything else super natural, Lycan, a teenage werewolf who finds himself in the lowest point of his life. In a...
3.2K 128 15
Amanda was just a simple nerdy girl. She was found out that she is adopted. She runs away discovering she is a werewolf. She stumbles onto another pa...
1.5M 41.6K 47
Elena has known the evil in the world. She's been hunted by a family friend since she was a young girl. But after her mother was murdered by him, she...