Darla's Adventures of Lilo an...

By PerkyGoth14

Cherry, Atticus, Mo, Patch, and Darla are on their way to helping collecting the remaining 623 experiments wh... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 20

154 3 17
By PerkyGoth14

"Patch, what's going on?" Atticus asked.

"I found the experiments..." Patch panted.

"You did?" Atticus smiled.

"Yeah..." Patch panted still. "Ooh, hang on a sec..."

Atticus magicked up a saucer of water for him.

"Thank you..." Patch wheezed before lapping up the water and hydrated himself and felt better. "Ah, much better. Anyway, yes, I did, one looked like an octopus and the other one looked like a living volcano."

"Uh-oh, then we might not want them both to see each other." Atticus said.

"That's what I'm afraid of." Patch agreed.

"I think Elena might like the water one though," Darla said. "She seems to love the water more than anyone else around here."

"And what about the lava one?" Patch asked.

"We'll have to think about that a little." Darla said.

"Didn't Drell once say that Lilo was descended from Pele the Volcano Goddess?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah, but, she already has a pet." Mo reminded.

"We'll worry about that later, now let's find Lilo and Stitch," Darla said. "I hope they don't get in a fight, they seemed pretty bad with that wax earlier."

"I'm pretty sure they are still fighting." Atticus said.

"They need to work together in harmony." Darla said.

"Besides, Stitch could catch experiments than Lilo any old day." Cherry said.

"What? No way Lilo could catch experiment than Stitch any day!" Darla glared.

"Are they arguing?" Atticus asked.

"Yep." Mo deadpanned.

"Oh, yeah?!" Cherry glared at Darla.

"Yeah!" Darla glared back.

"Well, at least the rest of the girls aren't getting into a fight." Mo said.

"I guess so..." Atticus sighed as he watched his best friend and little sister argue.

"Girls, please stop arguing." Patch said.

Cherry and Darla merely glared to each other.

"You should put your money where your mouth is, Dimples." Cherry said to the blonde girl.

"Now, now, let's not go with any bets." Patch said.

"Yeah, come on, guys, we're all friends here." Mo tried to split the two up before anything bad could happen.

"Let's go find the girls." Atticus said as he got between his adopted little sister and best friend as well.

Darla and Cherry muttered as they then went off to find Lilo and her group of new friends.

"Let's just hope they aren't arguing." Patch said.

They then went into the forest as Lilo was walking with Stitch to find Yuki, Teresa, and Elena and where it looked like she still wasn't over the fight. Stitch seemed to glare at Lilo as they walked along.

"Hey, Lilo, wait up!" Darla called out. "Hey, you okay?" she then asked.

"Still steamed over what Stitch did." Lilo said.

Stitch stuck his tongue out.

"I could've waxed that board without you!" Lilo glared at her pet.

"Nah-uh!" Stitch shook his head.

"Could too!" Lilo glared before folding her arms. "'Cuz I'm smarter!"

"I thought Stitch was smarter than a super computer?" Patch asked.

Lilo glared for that.

"Oh, should I have not said that?" Patch smiled nervously.

"Nope." Atticus shook his head.

Lilo then ran as Stitch suddenly zipped through the forest. "Okay, so you're faster than me, wait up!"

Stitch suddenly stopped as there were fireballs going through the trees.

"Whoa!" Elena yelped.

"Gangway!" Yuki yelped as they ran for their lives.

Teresa only screamed.

"Guys!" Lilo called to her friends. "Over here!"

They soon rushed over to her.

Stitch came into town to see the people running in panic as there were fireballs an he looked to see who was responsible for it. "Cousin...?"

"Ohana or not, we should stop him from melting cars and stuff," Lilo said. "If we can just lead him back into the alley, then--" she then looked to see her pet was already gone. "STITCH! WAIT!"

Stitch ran and tackled the red volcano experiment.

"He didn't even listen." Yuki said.

The experiment erupted and popped Stitch off of its back.

"That's gotta hurt." Patch winced.

"This is your fault!" Stitch growled to Lilo in his native language.

"You better not be blaming me!" Lilo glared back at him. "I had a good plan, 'til you came in all 'rawr'."

Stitch was about to say something until he was squirted so hard that he hit a tree across the street.

"That's the second experiment." Mo said.

Stitch growled and then tried to attack the other experiment as she sprayed water everywhere.

"Stitch, wait!" Patch called out.

Stitch took the tentacles and tied them up.

"Stitch, you're hurting her!" Elena frowned.

"Stitch!" Patch scolded.

Darla took Stitch off. The tentacles then untied themselves and squirted so much water that it pushed everyone backward like a small wave and they were almost going down a waterfall.

"Whoa!" Elena yelped.

Stitch, Patch, and Atticus then grabbed onto a side and pulled them all out of the water into safety. The experiments then had gotten away once they came back into town.

"That poor octopus thingy..." Elena pouted. "She looked so sad when Stitch tied her up like a pretzel."

"Your fault." Stitch said again.

"Was not my fault!" Lilo glared.

"Was so!" Stitch retorted as he got on all fours and shook himself dry like a normal dog would.

"It was not Stitch's fault!" Cherry glared.

"Yes, it was!" Darla glared back. "He hurt the experiments!"

"He knows what he's doing, he's one of them!" Cherry retorted.

"At least Lilo doesn't try to hurt one of her own cousins!" Darla glared.

"Come on, let's get to the house..." Atticus sighed at the arguing.

And so, they did.

"Experiments identified," Jumba smiled. "Here is info on 501 and 502. 500 series all elementals, designed for, how you say, destruction. 502 is lava spouter, very dangerous. And for 501, spritzer, make you very soggy."

"But what if they both met?" Elena asked.

"Hmm..." Jumba then went to check that out on his computer to answer her question. "Just a moment. This very important, if 501 and 502 come in contact, could be perfect disaster beyond epic proportions."

"Why?" Lilo asked.

"Because of planet's energy," Jumba replied. "If 501 plus 502 equal one: Big Boom!"

"But don't lava and water make a solid?" Darla asked.

"She's right." Atticus said.

"Yeah, how can their elemental powers cause a big explosion?" Mo asked.

"Why don't you make any experiments that do anything constructive?" Pleakley asked. "Like oh, I dunno say, ironing?!"

"I genius only," Jumba replied casually. "Not wish granter."

"It's true." Teresa said.

"I would've had that 501 if Koala Head hadn't stopped me!" Lilo growled.

"I would've gotten 501 if you weren't so incompetent!" Stitch growled back in his language to which Jumba translated to those who didn't understand him.

"Lilo is not incompetent!" Darla glared.

"I could totally capture an experiment without you!" Lilo glared at Stitch.

"No, I could catch an experiment without YOU!" Stitch retorted.

"Lilo, without Stitch, you'd be nothing!" Cherry folded her arms.

"No, without Lilo, Stitch would be nothing!" Darla glared.

"Oohoo, I am sensing challenge against little girl and 626." Jumba sounded excited.

"Yeah, but we are not going to be any part of it." Mo said.

Jumba and Pleakley seemed to have their own argument about Lilo and Stitch.

"Ugh, I hate fighting!" Teresa cried out. "Dad, please stop hurting Mom!" she then suddenly blurt out.

Everyone stopped at what they were doing once they heard Teresa say that out of the blue.

Teresa cupped her mouth as all eyes were on her now. "I... I hate it when people argue..."

"Teresa, do your parents fight?" Darla asked.

"Mostly Dad to Mom..." Teresa said softly. "It's kind of scary."

"How come you never told us?" Lilo asked. "We could have comforted you."

"I didn't want anyone to know..." Teresa said.

"Is that why you've always acted so tough when you hung out with Myrtle?" Darla then asked.

Teresa slowly nodded her head.

"Oh, Teresa..." The girls frowned as they comforted her.

Teresa slowly shut her eyes as she held herself, looking rather cold and lonely. The girls then hugged Teresa as she was in a bit of pain now. After a while, Teresa was a little better.

"Okay... I'm good..." Teresa said softly once she calmed down.

"Great, because experiments are still out there." Jumba said.

"Sorry about that, guys..." Teresa said.

"It's okay, Teresa." Lilo replied.

"Anyway, back on track," Teresa said. "Are you guys gonna work together?"

Lilo and Stitch merely glared to each other.

"Looks like it's going to be up to the rest of us." Atticus said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 37 8
Cherry and Atticus travel to Hollywood and meet a cat named Danny who aspires to be a movie star for animals everywhere along with new friends like S...
6.5K 93 14
Cherry invites Atticus to come meet her cousins Wendy, John, and Michael as her aunt and uncle are away for the evening. During the night, Cherry and...
11.4K 183 14
Cherry and Atticus are on a boring school field trip. However, history and mythology literally come to life when they are suddenly joined in the myth...
14.8K 178 16
Darla's long-lost biological grandmother stops by for a visit to meet her long-lost orphaned granddaughter. It is a wonderful and surprising visit, h...