Sakura and Sasuke: I am Strong

By Storyteller23-

One year after the war Sakura decides that she wants to move on with her life. Sasuke on the other hand wants... More

Sasuke and Emotions
Missions and Admirers
Fights and Dates
Secrets and Discoveries
Confessions and Surprises
Crushed dreams and Surprise babies
Lies and Secrets
Funeral and Reunions
Regrets and Misunderstandings
Fear and Willpower
Fights and Reunions
Old enemies and Ex Lovers
Loose Ends and Happy Endings?
Final Goodbyes and New Beginnings
I Love you and I Hate you

Finders Keepers and Losing Weepers

619 10 1
By Storyteller23-

(Edited)
21/10/2020
Peace ✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾
********************************************
Naruto' s POV

Ever since he decided to run off by himself to save Sakura. We've been searching him that TEME aka Sasuke - for 2 weeks!

I have to say though that my lack of travelling or intense fights lately has made me almost forgot. Forget how he has always moved way too fast for my liking...

I was deep in thought when I heard Hinata's voice.

Hinata: Naruto we are about 10 metres away from him, quick let's go before we lose him again!

Naruto: Hai!

With that being said we run from tree to tree and after five minutes of running I finally see his charcoal black, long, duckbutt shaped hair.

It was Sasuke alright.

He must have sensed our presence already because he turns around the moment we arrive. And me being me. I walk right up to his face with a mocking smirk.

Naruto: Oi teme. FOUND YOU!!!

He pushes me backwards.

Sasuke: Don't shout in my face BAKA!! And like I told the Hokage I can do this on my own. I don't need help. I will rescue her on my own. I am The Sasuke Uchiha!

Naruto: Oh yh...and I'm The First Hokage!

I look at Hinata who is blushing and laughing at my sarcasm. She loudly whispers something to me, agreeing with my judgement, on Sasuke's ego.

Hinata: I know. Ego much.

Naruto: I know right he thinks his all that. Oh please !

I laugh hysterically.

Hinata is giggling and Sasuke clears his throat, rolls his eyes, then glares at us.

Sasuke: BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP. I am right here you know!

Naruto: Yh, Yh. Anyways, enough playing around...for real what's the update, any intel.

Sasuke: *sighs* I have searched and asked around and I heard that there's this secret town in the Hidden Rain Village and it's called...
Sakura Village. But to find it from where we are now (Hidden Sand Village), it will take about 2 weeks tops and even if we do get there it'll be hard to locate.

Hinata: OH MY GOSH. I just spotted a piece of pink string. Oh my days. Oh my days. She's a genius.

Sasuke: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU Hinata ?! Why are you shouting ? Whose a genius and what's the matter?

Naruto: YH WHAT BABE ?!

I have never seen her have an outburst like this before, it was low-key attractive. FOCUS NARUTO!

Hinata: Don't shout Naru and calm down
Sasuke. Anyways, me and Sakura planned that if we were to ever get kidnapped and unable to escape. Regardless of whether we are unconscious or not we would leave clues behind. With Ten-Ten we created an armband which we keep on our right arm and as long as we reset it in the morning it continuously drops little pieces of string, in her case her strings were pink ones.

Naruto: Wow that's amazing babe but do they run out ?

Hinata: It depends on the distance that they took her. As they took her in the evening she wouldn't have had as much string left for us to follow. But even though we know the Sakura Village is located in the Hidden Rain Village lets hope to Kami that her strings lasted long enough to lead us to it. Because as Sasuke said it'll be difficult to find. But for now the strings points us in that direction. So, we should start going.

Hinata points to the next location on my map and me and Sasuke follow her lead. Well me maybe a bit too close to her.

Sasuke POV

We're coming for you ! Sakura my love were coming to rescue you. We will reunite soon.

I promise.

Tetsu POV

I look down at her admiring all of her beauty it's just too much for me to handle. I didn't even want to rape or hurt her.

But Uncle Haruno forced all this upon me. I wanted to take a softer approach.

...But I guess I do still have a mind of my own.

And at the end of the day I do want her, all to myself.

All to myself.

Mine.

Sakura starts to stir against my chest and as her exquiste bold green eyes flutter open. She looks at me with fear and sadness.

I want to change that look on her face.

Which is why the next part of my plan needs to be carefully executed.

She tries to get out of my reach, her fear turning into anger.

But of course she fails.

Sakura: Please let go of me, I'm hurt Tetsu. It hurts!

She starts to cry a river of tears but stops once I grab her face gently.

It's time to put the final part of the plan into action.

The Sakura that they all knew would be gone forever.

She will be mine I thought as I activated my fully trained Aragonta.

She is mine.

Tetsu: Aragonta

Tetsu: Hypnotist Lock Justu....

Sakura Pov

It's pitch black.

I'm trapped in a cage.

And there's no way out.

Well this only meant once thing....I'm unconscious. AGAIN.

Damn Tetsu. I'm on the verge of tears, but despite this I start to try to break out of the cage.

I saw Tetsu outside of the.

He is circling around it.

Was this some kind of optical illusion ?

I'm I even unconscious?

Tetsu: hey babe.

Tetsu laughs.

Wait his in my head!

Sakura: GET OUT OF MY HEAD. Why can't I get you out. Let me out of this CAGE.

I keep trying to release myself from what I suppose was Genjustu but I guess it was too late.

Tetsu: You see you can't get out because my Aragonta is by far more trained, powerful and experienced that yours-

Sakura: arghh

Tetsu: I'm sorry for the pain. But we have three very important goals to complete. Anyways... whatever you say does not matter now because soon you will be fully subject to me and help me complete these three goals.

As he said this my conscience seemed to stop fighting with the cage. I look at his eyes. And I feel enchanted, I can't look away.

I guess that was my mistake.

Looking into his eyes.

Giving in.

Not being strong enough.

His eyes change from a dark blue and pink to a full on dark pink glow with no white dot in the middle, or arrows like mine. No, this one was just fully dark pink.

And before I knew what was happening.

My eyes began to shut and I felt myself drop.

My eyes completely closed.

Tetsu POV

It seems to have worked on her, hopefully there is no resistance in the future.

Uncle H walks into the room.

Uncle Haruno: Is it done Tetsu? 

Tetsu: Hai. Those Konoha nins will not know what hit them. They will know the true power of the Haruno Clan!! Right now my control on her is at 50%.

Uncle H: Yes it's true they will. And Hm good but it needs to hurry up!

5 hours later

Sakura POV

I woke up in a room where I had a vague memory of being hurt by Tetsu in some way.

Yet for some reason I felt somewhat calm. I can't remember. As soon as I blinked. My brain became blank and I closed my eyes and saw white.

Until a voice in my head said.

Voice: You only have three goals; Kill Sasuke Uchiha. Marry Tetsu Haruno and Restore the authority of the Haruno Clan.

It kept repeating itself in my head.

Someone walked into the room. It was him.

Tetsu: How are you feeling babe ? I am sorry I hurt you. I don't know what came over me.

One part of me wanted to slap the hell out of him, if not kill him. But there was another half of me which seemed more dominant and was slowly taking over me. I still can't remember what he exactly did to me.

Sakura: err.... I er understand. It's alright. I guess I forgive yo- I forgive y- you.

What the hell I am saying, he hurt me in some way right! He seems surprised at my response at first but it didn't last long. He quickly smirked as if he knew something I didn't.

As that thought ran through my mind I felt a spark in my brain and the voice got louder.

Voice: repeat after me!! Kill Sasuke Uchiha, Marry Tetsu, Restore Haruno Clan Authority!!!

Sakura: Kill Sasuke Uchiha, Marry Tetsu, Restore Haruno Clan Authority.

For some reason I repeatedly said these three things out loud, until eventually I calmed down and stopped.

What was wrong with me ? Kill Sasuke? Restore the clan? Marry Tetsu?

The voice stopped speaking.

Tetsu: Are you alright my dear ?

Sakura: I guess-- I'm fine.

Tetsu: So, you know the goals yes ?

The weak half of my brain seems confused and has doubts but it didn't last long. Suddenly, I feel a spark and the dominant side of my brain makes me say regret those thoughts and I say.

Sakura: Yes fully. And soon I will fulfil my duty.

What is happening to me?

I'm scared.

I feel as if I'm being controlled. I quickly begin to lose hope and the half of my brain which still seemed sane was slowly fading.

Anytime, I try to collect my thoughts and make sense out of things. I feel sharp pains in my brain.

I was looking into space until I hear a voice.

It's Tetsu.

Tetsu: Get some rest. I will leave you to it. Oh and never forget your goals.

He leaves the room and I lay back on my bed staring at the white ceiling. Only thinking of the three goals but still trying to make sense of my situation.

But it was only causing me great pain.

Tetsu POV

I walk out of the room happy yet sad.

I mean is this the right way to get her. I had my doubts too.

I walk in through the door of Uncle H's office to inform him on the process. It's working faster than I thought... she didn't even remember that I... Hm.

Uncle H: Well...

Tetsu: Yes, it seems to be working.

Uncle H: seems or is ?

Tetsu: Yes it is. But her own conscious is still fighting with the one I put in her brain at the moment. However, this is usual. Progress is now 60/50 % - a bit quicker than average.

Uncle H: So, your saying that the Aragonta Alter-Conscious (Another name for Hypnotist Control Justu) Trap is all set ?

Tetsu: For it to fully work it must be at 100% If the enemy was to somehow arrive before this. It could jeopardise our plans.

Uncle H: So, how long should it take to reach 100% so that you are fully controlling her consciousness?

Tetsu: It should take more than or exactly 2 weeks sir. The more she gets to know me.  The more she trusts me. The quicker the process. Soon she will forget about her past.

Uncle: what can break the justu?

Tetsu: The three goals once they are completed is the only way to break the justu. But even when completed and broken she will move on with her life. With me. It wont effect the completion of the goals in anyway. She'll be too attached by then.

Uncle H: Good. But are you sure there are no other ways ?

Tetsu: Well...I have heard of two other ways which have worked in the past each one loads of years apart...

Uncle H: What are they?

Tetsu: Well Uncle, The Uchiha is a problem because if his Kekkei Genni is fully powered and trained it can break the justu. The Sharingan has always been a high contender against the Aragonta. Vice Versa.

Uncle H: True. But it shouldn't be too much of a problem because once she reaches 100% or even 80% if he arrives her first goal is to kill him.

Tetsu: Very true Uncle. Anyways the second way is Willpower. If she is able to handle the pain and agony. She may be able to break the justu from within and regain her conscience. This is why I will keep her self-esteem mostly low. For the time been.

Uncle H: Alright good good. I'm sure her Willpower is not that strong anyways.

Tetsu: Let's hope not because if it is and she does break free. That would be problematic for us. She will become much more stronger than she is already. Possibly even more stronger than me. I also had to go through the pain of breaking free of this justu in order to get stronger during training. She has the potential to be the chosen one.

Uncle H: But I wouldn't say more stronger. She can't be that powerful! Ha...

Tetsu: Oh no that's where your wrong she would be much more stronger then me. There is something about her. She may even be able to gain the full power of her great, great, great, great, great grandmother if she breaks free of the pain. And become the Aragonta Queen.

Uncle H: Argh that would be very problematic I almost forgot. Oh well. Make sure you keep doing your job well and we won't have to worry.

Tetsu: Hai Uncle.

Uncle H: I will see want I can do to help...

Once that was said I leave the room.

But a part of me doesn't want to do this.

However...

I wanted to feel real love.

I didn't even want to have to hurt her or rape her or abuse her.

But...

I'm so confused.

I hate myself for it.

And now I have to keep hurting her more.

But it's too late now.

I'm way too deeply invested to stop now.

It's too late.
********************************************
A/N Yh pretty heavy content. If you are confused by any of it please comment and I will gladly explain to the best of my ability.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Wow so is Sakura alright ? And Sasuke and that ego eh, will never change ?
Also, let me know what you think regarding Sakura's love life.
At the moment are you Team Tetsu or Team Sasuke.
Quick fact for this story: 'her eyes begin to change colour and what is left behind is a dark blue mixed with dark pink and four black arrows pointing outwards with a white dot in the middle.' This is from chapter four and describes the appearance of Sakura's Aragonta once activated.
Thank you for reading. Hopefully I can get the next chapter up soon. But for now...
Peace✌🏾 and Love ❤️
E 🙋🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 16.3K 38
Three lonely years has passed since Sakura Haruno last seen her long-time crush. And after Sasuke left the village, he finally came back for an unkno...
3.5K 62 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
87.5K 2.6K 45
Elder sister to Shikamaru, loved by many in the village along with others from around the nations. its been about 4 years since she has betrayed her...
18.3K 395 20
She was there for him; she left everything to be with him and many people warned her but she was never one to listen. Read as Sakura helps her ex hus...