WEB FRIENDS || chandler riggs...

By lizzyslazy

Peyton Clark is a 17 year old girl. She's very shy and doesn't have many friends but her best friend Luna. P... More

•intro•
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•ten•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twentyone•
•twentytwo•
•twentythree•
•twentyfour•
•twentyfive•
•twentysix•
•twentyseven•
•twentyeight•
•twentynine•
•thirty•
•thirtyone•
•thirtytwo•
•thirtythree•
•thirtyfour•
•thirtyfive•
•thirtysix•
•thirtyseven•
•thirtyeight•
•thirtynine•
•forty•
•fortyone•
•fortytwo•
•fortythree•
•fortyfour•
•fortyfive•
Sequal

•seventeen•

1K 19 1
By lizzyslazy

          The week went by to fast for Chandler and Peyton. A lot of kisses were shared in the privacy of Chandler's room. The day came were Peyton had to go back home to finish up school till Christmas break and even then they won't be able to see each other because Chandler is going to conventions over the weekends which would be the only time they would be able to see each other.

          Peyton and her mom are putting their stuff into the car with the help of Chandler of course. After all the stuff is in the car Chandler pulls Peyton into a hug. Her arms are wrapped tightly around his neck and his is tightly around her waist.

"Please keep that promise" he says

"I promise you promise too"

"Of course I promise"

They pull away Peyton gets into the car. Little did she know she wouldn't be the one to break that promise. The blue eyed boy she has fallen so hard for would and that she would be crushed.
------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it's short but yeah. Drama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 195 22
Peyton Hill is your normal 16 year old girl just living her life in South Carolina. Her best friend Hallie Campbell is like the sister she doesn't ha...
61.1K 1K 19
Brennan and Annie have massive feelings for each other but can't show it to the world. There are many obstacles in their relationship but can't seem...
1.7K 184 28
In my first collaboration the title is well fit. Follow Peyton and Felicity as their worlds change drastically almost over night. Peyton has a chance...
542 12 11
This is a NEGAN x OC story. All characters will be of legal age. After the apocalypse breaks out Quinna goes through many tryls and tribulations. But...