Au Pair ✔

Oleh _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... Lebih Banyak

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos

161K 6.7K 6.5K
Oleh _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

I woke up extremely groggy and with a slight headache. Also, disoriented and without any energy to physically get up.

I glanced around me, trying to figure where the hell I was and a slight moment of panic settled in my tummy when I realised that I didn't remember anything that happened the night before.

Well, I remembered meeting Luca at his house to go out to eat. I remember the delicious, but teasing kiss he has given my little love box and I remember leaving to the restaurant.

We ate, drank a bit and then, I used my female prowess powers to coax him into going to the club to celebrate an important deal he had scored in Tokyo.

Then, came the alcohol.

It was mixed drinks with straight up vodka. Then, whiskey and beer and wine and - holy fuck, how the hell were we not dead from alcohol poisoning?!

The image of Luca passed out in the floor from alcohol poisoning scared me enough to make me get up.

My breathing came in short, shaky breaths as I continued panicking until I realised he was sleeping right next to me.

I breathed out in relief, crawling over to see him up closer. He was sleeping like the dead and for a moment I was tempted to slap him awake because he wasn't moving his chest up and down.

Then, he let out the most hideous snore and I felt better. I'd rather he snore like a freaking monster and keep me up all night than not be alive.

I gently caressed his cheek with the back of my fingers and smiled down at him. He was so fücking handsome. His laugh and smile were my favourite feature about him.

Ha, who am I kidding?! We all know it was his dïck.

His laugh and smile were a close second, though. I nestled my cheek against his chest, careful not to wake him and pressed a soft kiss to the underside of his chin.

I laid there for a couple of minutes, just listening to his ugly snores and silently thanking God for bringing such a fine specimen into my life. Then, I glanced down at him to make sure he was in one piece. I probably should have done that first, but his face was a distraction.

I let out a yawn, rubbing my eyes and widened my eyes down at my fingers. My mascara was smudged on my hands, so, I could just imagine my face.

"Me cago en 'na!" I muttered, falling back on the bed thoughtlessly.

Luca stirred next to me and I grimaced guiltily. His eyes fluttered open slowly and he turned his head from me, groaning out a yawn. "What the hell happened to your face, hermosa?"

I scowled, pouting my lips, but laughed because his voice was so deep and sexy. "You hit me."

"What?!" He quickly sat up, cradling my face in his hands and looked at me guiltily.

I giggled, covering my mouth. "I'm kidding! My mascara just smudged all over my face."

He sighed, sliding his hand down his face and then through his hair. "Don't scare me like that, babe."

I grinned, kneeling on the bed and then widened my eyes in surprise at the bandage over his right bicep. He raised an eyebrow, following my gaze and frowned down at the bandaid. "Luca..." I whispered, "do you remember anything from last night?"

"You're a fücking alcoholic," he groaned out, bitterly. "I was trying to keep up with you and threw up all over the fücking toilet."

"Ha!" I jokingly punched his abs. "papi can't hold down his liquor."

"I don't drink," he narrowed his eyes. "But, that's the only thing I remember; getting hammered with you."

I flashed him a wide, proud grin and said, "I'm the best person to get drunk with."

"Who drove?"

I shrugged, grimacing. "I dunno."

Luca swore softly, dropping his head back on the pillow and covered his face. "This is exactly why I don't drink."

"I'm sorry," I muttered, biting my bottom lip.

"You're fine," he replied, then growled, "this shït fücking hurts!"

I tilted my head. "Hangover?"

"That," he muttered, and looked down at his arm, "and this. What the hell did we do?!"

I shrugged again, climbing off the bed and walked around to inspect his arm. I peeled back just a corner, careful not to hurt him and then gasped.

"What?" He asked.

I shook my head quickly. "Nothing! It's nothing."

"Daniela," he glowered.

I gulped, gnawing on my bottom lip nervously. I didn't know how he'd react to the news. "Lookslikeyougotatattoolastnight."

Luca only blinked. His face was blank, no expression on it whatsoever as he looked up at me.

I counted the seconds he was quiet before I couldn't take it any longer. I only got to 5. I'm just a little impatient.

"What is it?" I bit my lip, "Look, I'm sorry if it was my fault or something. I mean," I babbled, "it kind of is because you got drunk because of me but-"

"Daniela," he interrupted, sighing, "it's not your fault. At least it's somewhere I can hide."

It was in his inner bicep and quite frankly, it didn't look like it would be big. I hadn't seen what it was from just the little corner and I didn't want to get it infected by touching it. I just hoped he didn't get a penis because it's something that drunk Daniela would do.

Sober Daniela would probably do it too, honestly.

I sighed, feeling a little disappointed that I had made him get a tattoo and stood up from the bed. "I'm gonna brush my teeth and then I'll leave."

I ran to the bathroom before he could stop me. I was never embarrassed of my actions, but when it came to Luca I was a different person. I was almost past-Daniela.

I sighed, snatching the toothbrush he let me leave here and brushed my teeth quickly, wanting to get rid of the bitter taste on my tongue. Luca walked in a couple of seconds later, looking as bad as I did.

My hair was knotted and pulled in all different directions. I desperately needed to wash it. That would be the first thing I'd do when I got home. Man, I'd really have to do the walk of shame looking like this.

Tu sí que estás bien brutal, Daniela. ¡Te pasas, nena, te pasas!

He silently grabbed his toothbrush and washed his mouth beside me, glancing at me every so often. I would end something amazing between us because of a damn tattoo. I just had to stop drinking. I was a menace to society.

"Hermosa," he spoke quietly, looking at me through the mirror, "I am not mad. A little surprised, but not mad."

I shrugged. "It's okay if you are. Alcohol and I don't really mix well. I just get all crazy."

He chuckled, turning me to face him and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I made a face at the water he left on my forehead, but didn't say anything. "You're crazy when you're sober, baby, it's nothing I can't handle."

That got a laugh out of me.

"Come on," he kissed my head again and nodded toward the shower, "let's take a shower and see what monstrosity I got on my arm."

I let him pull me closer to the shower and then watched him undressed. God, he was fücking fine. Extremely so, even his ass was sexy. I had to hold back the urge to smack it a couple of times and give it a squeeze.

Once I was undressed, I followed him inside and he closed the glass doors. "I don't have any soaps that don't smell like men."

"I love how you smell," I smiled, "so, I don't mind."

"Okay," he turned to the shower head and turned the water to hot.

"You can't wash your tattoo with hot water, it has to be cold."

He sighed, muttering a couple of curses and then turned it to cold. I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face against his chest and we stood under the water for a couple of minutes, just hugging.

It felt great being in his arms. For the past five months that we had been sleeping together, I found myself wanting everything else he had to offer.

It scared me, but I wanted the emotions. I wanted him to hold me and keep away all the stupid insecurities I had.

I was terrified, but Veronica was nowhere near him. There was no way she could steal this god from me. I'd rather feed her to poisonous snakes.

Luca pulled back to grab the liquid soap and squeezed some on his hand. He then began to wash my shoulders and I grinned up at him. "Your hands are so fücking talented."

He chuckled, rubbing my skin gently. It was almost as good as sex. I closed my eyes, letting my head fall back as his hands caressed my breasts. He stroked them, kneading them gently and quite frankly, it was turning me the hell on.

The water was freezing but his hands were warm, so, I could tolerate it a little longer.

Luca knelt, spreading my legs apart and squeezed them as he moved his hands up and down my calves and thighs. I bit my bottom lip, wanting so badly to not make the situation sexual, but I couldn't help myself. Everything about him turned me on.

He stepped back and I opened my eyes, missing his touch. He smiled, caressing my cheeks as he washed the makeup off.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured.

My heart and püssy clenched at his words. "Thank you."

He washed my hair with the same delicacy and care. I felt loved and cared for. It was so fücking perfect I didn't know whether to cry or beg him to fück me against the cold tiles.

Once he was done – with the shampoo and conditioner – he pressed me against the wall and I shivered. It was probably colder than the fücking water! Luca squeezed my jaw, pulling me toward him and bit my pouted lips.

"Fücking love your mouth" he grunted, kissing me hungrily. He slowly knelt again, this time there was no soap to lather on me, so I knew what was coming, but it still took me by surprise when he pressed a kiss to my slit.

I gasped, arching my back off the wall as he spread my legs apart and continued sucking. His tongue spread my lips apart as he sought for my little button to suck me into oblivion.

I cursed and moaned and held his head closer to me. I would probably slip off if it wasn't for his hands holding my waist.

"Fück," I whispered as he grinned up at me wickedly and pushed my legs a little further apart.

The moment his tongue slipped inside me, I stood on my tiptoes and moaned like my life depended on it. "Yes, yes," I encouraged him, feeling my orgasm nearing quickly, "just like that, papi."

He widened his mouth, covering my entire mound with his lips and I quivered above him, gyrating my hips as my orgasm trembled through my body.

I was so sore from just one orgasm. It was so good and took so much energy from me, but the headache I had from the hangover was long gone. "You're the best at that."

He chuckled, standing up and kissed me, deeply, passionately. "Only for a goddess like yourself."

I grinned up at him lazily and said. "My turn."

He laughed, watching as I eagerly began to wash him. I was careful with his arm as I took the bandage off and then frowned at the tattoo. It was words.

"Luni," I whispered, tempted to trace the bold block words. The tattoo itself was sexy as hell, simple and perfect.

And then I realised what the hell Luni meant. It was almost like it unlocked a piece of my memory.

"Luca," I slurred, "you know your name and mine together make Luni? It's funny because I'm looney," I circled my finger against my head, making the "loco motion."

I bit my bottom lip, explaining why he probably got the tattoo, but Luca just burst out laughing, shaking his head and said, "Is that as bad as getting your name tattooed on me?"

My teeth chattered and I shrugged. "We can get it fixed. I'm sure they can put 'c' and 'a' over the 'n' and 'i'."

He shook his head, wrapping his arms around me and held me close to him. "I like it."

I didn't say anything. I just reached up to take his face in my hands and I kissed him like I was running out of air and he was my only source of oxygen.

He groaned, lifting me off the floor and I whimpered at the feel of his dïck brushing against my püssy. "I want to fück you so badly," he whispered, kissing all over my breasts, "but the last time we had sex in the shower you almost slipped."

I laughed, nodding and then moaned at the feel of his warm tongue wrapping around my nipple. I wrapped my arms around him, holding him tightly and pushed my hips against his, hoping him he got the hint.

"Fück this," he muttered, shutting the water off and placed me down to grab a towel. He quickly pat me down not really drying me and then lifted me from the floor to run to the bed.

I laughed as he laid me down on the bed and kissed me ravenously. "Luca, I'm wet!"

He reached down to the spot between my legs and began to rub my püssy gently. "Just how I love you to be for me, baby."

My laughs were muffled by his lips and he kissed me deeply, sweetly and hungrily all in one. I arched my back, trying to match his passion with my own and he began to fück just like only he could.

~*~

Once we were done fücking like bunnies, I finished cleaning Luca's tattoo and added some ointment that we apparently bought at the tattoo parlour.

Luca made some pancakes and I helped him by squeezing the oranges to make juice. Then sat back to admire his sexy ass. While he washed the dishes, I cleaned up the mess we made in his room. I washed the sheets and changed them into clean ones.

Apparently, the bar owner of the place we got drunk at, called a cab for us and Luca would have to pick up his car later. As the day progressed, I could remember bits and pieces of the night before, but the more I remembered, the more I wanted to forget.

I could only hope that Luca didn't remember how crazy I was with alcohol. He already knew crazy sober Daniela. Crazy drunk Daniela was in a whole different level. I needed an entire tier in the hierarchy for that part of myself.

I didn't have any clean clothes with me, so, I was walking around his house with one of his shirts that reached my knees, and his boxers. I loved smelling like him. It was a safe smell, comfortable. It was Luca and I loved everything about it.

"My clothes look great on you," Luca commented, looking at me up and down as he walked out of the kitchen.

I flashed him a cheeky grin, twirling as I held the ends of his shirt. "Really? You think so?"

"Yes," He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me toward me, "you should model them more often."

"Mm," I grinned, "is that a personal request?"

He bowed his head and began murmuring something as he brushed his lips against my jaw. They were so soft and ticklish. I giggled, wrapping my arms around him and closed my eyes as I readied myself for the passionate kiss that was to come.

It didn't.

Someone was knocking on his door.

I groaned and he chuckled, pecking the tip of my nose. I frowned, totally caught off guard by his goofiness, but then laughed. I watched him walk toward the door and bit my bottom lip. I wanted that man for the rest of my life. We didn't even have to be dating. I just wanted his dïck for the rest of my life.

"Jimena!" Luca exclaimed and my mood immediately soured.

Jimena? Who the hell was that?!

"Luca!" The woman responded and I walked away from the couch to try and peek around the corner. "How are you?"

"I'm great," he sounded like he was grinning ear to ear and my jealousy was growing more every second. "Come in." He closed the door behind her. "How was Paris?"

She sighed, waving her hand in the air. "Beautiful, as always. You should really come with me next time." She giggled, flirtatiously, "Have some fun, just like only you know how to."

¡Pero que jodienda! Daniela, no te pongas celosa. ¡ no te pones celosa!

And I didn't. I didn't get jealous. Nope.

So, why was this woman making me feel like I was ready to throw her down the flight of stairs for just being in the damn apartment.

After I calmed my thoughts a bit, I realised that I had reason to be angry. The woman in the apartment was the same woman that I had encountered a couple of months ago. The crazy one that thought I was sleeping with Luca even though I told her I wasn't.

"Uh," Luca cleared his throat, smiling at me, "Jimena, I would like you to meet my...friend Daniela." My eye was about to twitch at her smile. It was so bright and bubbly and I wanted to punch her titty. "Daniela, this is Jimena."

"I remember you!" She exclaimed, pushing back her blonde hair, "You were here the morning after Luca fücked me silly. Is he still good at what he does? Mm," she licked her lips, "I bet he is. Can't wait to try it. I've been needing this for a long time."

Was I holding my breath? I think I was. It was the only logical explanation that I could come up with to explain why the hell my face was getting so damn red! I was so pissed. I wanted to walk over to her and bash her head against the floor until it was smeared with blood.

But I didn't have any reason to be angry.

Luca wasn't mine. We weren't dating.

I couldn't be jealous. I mean, I could. But I didn't have any grounds to actually be jealous. Technically speaking, I was just another pendeja that spread her legs open for him and had a strange obsession with his dïck.

Change that, pendeja.

"Yeah..." I trailed off, not knowing what to respond.

Luca glanced at me, his eyes full of concern and worry as he looked at me. I probably looked as crazy as I sounded in my head, but I couldn't help myself! Jealousy was one crazy motherfücker.

"Luca?" I heard myself ask breathlessly.

He turned to look at me. "Yes?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" I blurted out.

Jimena widened her eyes, dropping her jaw as she looked at Luca. "You didn't tell her about the rule?"

My head snapped in her direction, looking between them confusedly. Of course, I'd make an ass out of myself in front of her. "What rule?"

"Luca doesn't date the girls he fücks..."

"Oh," I squeaked out, my face turning even redder than before.

Well, that was that.

"I'll," I cleared my throat, "I'll go and get my clothes out the dryer and leave. Sorry," A nervous laugh bubbled out my mouth as I almost tripped on my way out. What the hell was happening to me?! This was past-Daniela. I wasn't like this!

"Hermosa," Luca reached to grab my arm and pulled me back, "it's not like that."

I smiled. "Hey! Don't worry about it! I just," I shook my head, waving my hands around as I talked with them, "it was crazy. You can just forget it."

He rolled his eyes, pulling me back against him and cupped my cheeks in his hands. "Daniela," he spoke firmly, looking into my eyes, "when I told you that you were different, I meant it. You're special, hermosa," he rubbed his thumb against the corner of my mouth, "and you're honestly the only woman that makes my dïck get hard."

"I think I came at the wrong time," Jimena muttered, "things clearly changed in the five months I was gone."

Luca nodded, turning back to look at her. "They have. Daniela is the only woman I've been with." He looked at me. "Hermosa, I thought men were supposed to ask women that."

I shrugged, weakly whispering, "Fück society's expectations, am I right?"

He chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to my mouth and I all but melted.

"Damn," Jimena pouted and looked at me, "are you bi by any chance?"

"I don't like to share," I shrugged again, making her laugh.

"I wouldn't share him either. Okay, I'll let you be. Have fun!" Jimena turned back down the hallway and locked the door behind her.

Luca caressed my cheek, tucking my hair behind my ear. "So," he began, "as your boyfriend, what perks do I get?"

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Nothing. I'm the one that's going to get perks."

"Oh?" he raised an eyebrow, smiling down at me. "And, what are those perks?"

I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and stood on my tiptoes to try and lessen the height gap between us. "I get to wear your clothes for example."

"You already do that," he pointed out.

I laughed. "I can sleep over?"

"Mm," his hands slid behind my back and squeezed my ass. I grinned, biting my bottom lip as he grabbed my thighs and then lifted me from the ground. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked toward the couch. "That sounds more like a perk for me."

"I don't know then!"

"Honestly," he sat down on the couch and rubbed his thumbs in a circular motion against my thighs, "the only thing that will change between us is the title." He pulled me closer, "I can now introduce you as my girlfriend and I think that's the best perk of them all."

I grinned, feeling like my cheeks were about to split open from how fücking happy I was. I was freaking out because I was terrified, but at the same time, we had basically been dating for the past five months, we just didn't have a title to it.

"I love having you all for myself," he squeezed me against him, "I just want to tie you to my bed and never let you leave." I laughed and he grinned at me, cheekily. "I know just how much you'd love that."

"Mm," I hummed, nodding my head, "but you didn't answer the question."

He smiled, sweetly and placed his hand against my cheek to pull me down for a kiss. I closed my eyes, tilting my head as his tongue brushed against my bottom lip and I moaned. "Obviously the answer is yes, mi amor."

~*~

Most of the chapter was written in my phone, so I'm really sorry for any errors and for things that might not make sense. 

Just to let y'all know in case you didn't pick up on it in the last chapter, Luca and Dani have been fxcking for the past five months, but they've known each other a little longer. So, around a total of 8-9 months altogether (:

I didn't write the sex scene because I have two sex scenes left to write. The sweet one that comes soon and then a little crazy thing Daniela has planned(;

xo, Luna 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.3M 113K 38
"...she was my obsession and my most beloved possession..." -Evan "I truly, deeply loved him but sometimes love's just not enough..." -Rose Most read...
81.3K 3.1K 36
The hottest night in my life became a nightmare when she ran away in the middle of making out with me, and worse, after that night, I couldn't bring...
172K 810 21
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
209K 6.6K 23
The enigmatic, sexy, and methodical Mr. Emery has Natalia under his sexual sway--and she's loving every minute of it... until a courier drops off a p...