Creepypasta Preferences/One S...

By snotxnosedxbratt

Includes: Slenderman Splendorman Eyeless Jack Jason The Toymaker The Puppeteer I will take requests or add on... More

1: 1st Meeting
2: 1st "I love you"
3: Location of your 1st Date
4: 1st Date Outfit
5: His Best Friend(s)
6: Your Best Friend
7: His Enemy
8: Your Enemy
9: Your Nickname
10: His Nickname
11: Your Weapon
12: Your CP Sibling
13: Your B-Day Present
14: His B-Day Present
15: Start Something New?
17: Why He Didn't Kill You
18: Your Special Ability
19: Your Age
20: Song That Represents You
πŸ”ͺHOODIEπŸ”ͺ
⛏TICCI TOBY⛏
21: Love Song
22: Sex Song
23: Breakup Song
24: Breakup Song (Pt. 2)
25: New Man
26: New Girl
27: Fave (Ft) Rihanna Song
28: Fave (Ft) Beyonce Song
29: Fave Melanie Martinez Song
30: BAM!πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
31: He Finds Out You're Pregnant
A/N

16: πŸ‹LEMONπŸ‹

1.3K 17 16
By snotxnosedxbratt

{A/N: These are definitely gonna be cringy. Hey! Maybe that's why it's called a lemon)

Slenderman:
"Slendy?! Where are you?" You asked to no one in particular walking all around the mansion. "Dammit Slendy! Where did you fucking go?!" You shouted looking for your slender-man. Haha. "Check in the woods," Masky replied eating some cheesecake at the table. "Ok. Thanks, Tim." You smiled going in the woods. "Yeah, no problem," he spoke eating a piece of his dessert.

You went outside and called out his name a few times. You walked for a bit when you caught a glimpse of a paper on a nearby tree and smiled. You walked up to it and saw an arrow written in a black marker pointing to the right you turned your head to that direction and after a few arrow papers, you found your towering faceless specimen of a boyfriend between the tall plants.

Hello beautiful he said striding towards your stature with his tie untied and button up unbuttoned a bit making him look oddly sexy. "Hi, Slendy," you spoke looking up at his face.

Slenderman picked you up and carried you in the mansion. He put you down in his room. He pushed you against the wall and kissed you. He tried to get in your mouth, but you wouldn't let him. Instead, you stuck your tongue in his mouth and took over. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him close.

Then he started unbuttoning your jeans and slid them off. Then you two, finally, pull away and he takes your shirt off. You take off his jacket, tie, and shirt to see his abs, which you feel on. "Hey, dad. Sally wants..." Talia says with her head down looking at Sally who was holding her hand with her teddy in the other and smiling up at Talia at first until Talia's face ascended. Talia and Sally catches you and Slenderman's "eyes" and covers Sally's eyes quickly and backs away. Sorry Sally! Slenderman yells in their head while blushing and becoming tense.

Then you kiss Slenderman making him calm and feel pleasured. The creature unsnaps your bra and plants kisses down to your chest. He sucks on your right one and massages your left one. You moan even louder. Then he kisses lower to your waistband. He pulls your panties down with his teeth.

[A/N: Yes. I know he has no face, no mouth, no eyes, no nose, nothing. But in my book he does]

He licks your womanhood. You moan as it goes on. "I-I . . . Gonna" you let out. Go ahead he smirked against you. You let out and he swallows. He licks the remaining from your "lips" and his.

You're turn he smirked. You got on your knees and unbuckled his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His dick was hard. You smirked and then stroked him. He groaned. "Don't tease, please" he groaned. You slowly put it in your mouth until the whole thing was in your mouth. You held back your gags and from time to time, you would bite down on it a little. He pulled on your h/c hair as he groaned. "Aaah . . . Y/n" he groaned. "I'm gonna . . ." He let out. You pulled it out of your mouth. He smiled wickedly and put you on his bed. He aligned himself with you. He stuck it in immediately without warning. You had tears come out as all of him was in you and he was thrusting at an inhuman speed. He held onto the headboard as you got use to it. "That was your punishment for not swallowing" he moaned against your neck. He  moved his hands and his tendrils held you down.

He kept thrusting and thrusting. You moaned loudly as he knew you was gonna let out. He kept thrusting and kissing you. "SLENDERMAN!" You yelled. "Go ahead" he smiled while wiping your tears. He got off of you and grabbed the blanket you had on earlier and put it on the both of you. You snuggled against his chest as he pulled you closer and closer to him. "I will always love you, Slendy" you smiled. "I will always love you, Y/n" he said while kissing your head.

Splendorman:
You and Splendy was sitting on a bench at an abandoned park. "Why did you bring me here, Splendy?" You asked curiously. "Um . . . I don't know" he said scratching the back of his neck. He put his arm around you. "Well, it's beautiful if you ask me?" You spoke leaning into him. Then he kissed your head as his finger was going up and down on your thigh. Then you moaned very low. Then his finger went up your thigh and slid in your shorts. He went in your panties and fingered you. You moaned and moaned. Then while that was going on, he put his other hand in your shirt and massaged your breast. "Aaaah . . . Splendy. Just fuck me already!" You screamed. He, practically, ripped both of y'all clothes off considering that your shirt is ripped. Then he had changed from the innocent Splendy you thought he would be. He just looks evil. Red glowing iris and sharp, jagged teeth.

Then he sat on top of you and stuck it in with no warning as you cried. It changed from pain to pleasure. You moaned his name louder and louder as his full length was in you. You held him tight as he kissed you sticking his tongue in your mouth.

You moan in his mouth earning groans from him as he thrusts in you with a very fast pace. Then he pulls away. "I'm gonna . . ." You say. "No. I'm not done" he growls against you. He keeps thrusting and thrusting . . . And thrusting when he moaned and groaned. "If you wanna, beg for it" he said against your neck. "P-Please let me" you let out. He looked at you with an expression saying keep-on-begging. "PLEASE!" You begged. "Say my name" he said. "PLEASE, SPLENDORMAN! I BEG OF YOU!" You scream. "Go ahead" he said. You let out all over as he did the same. Then he hugged you and teleported to his room and got in bed. You pull the covers on the both of you and you kiss him now that he doesn't have sharp teeth. You pull away and fall deep asleep.

Eyeless Jack:
You was laying in your bed in your f/c bra and panties set. Then your door opened up to EJ. "Hey, hot stuff. Whatcha doing?" EJ asked as you saw him have a boner. You decided to tease him. You rubbed the bed sheets. "Oh nothing" you smirked. You hook your thumb on the waistband of your panties. You pulled them and then let go as it snapped against your thigh. He walked to you and climbed on top. He had some rope in his pocket and tied your hands down after unsnapping your bra.

He licks down your body and licks your legs. Then you started getting hot and wet. He licked up to your panties that he pulled off. You blushed a bit, but it went away as he licked your womanhood. You moaned as he kept licking. You arched your back giving him more of you. "I'm gonna..." You moaned. Then he pulled away. You sat up to him staring at you.

He pulled his pants and boxers off and climbed on top of you. He stuck it in you and waited for you to adjust to the size. "Faster . . ." You moaned. He went faster than ever. Holding onto to the headboard, about to make it break. You smirked knowing what the plan was. You turn over and started riding him. He started massaging your breasts and groaning. You moan as he holds your hips, rolling them. Then you start bouncing up and down. "Aaah... Y/n... I'm..." the eyeless male moaned out between breaths. You leaned down and sucked on his neck. You bit earning moans from him and you gave him your love marks. "Y/n . . ." He moaned. "Me too" you said knowing what he meant. Then y'all both did.

You leaned down and kissed him. He kisses back and sticks his tongues in your mouth. You both pull away after a good minute or two. You lay beside him as he puts his arm around you.

Jason The Toymaker:

You and Jason were going on a date. Y'all went to a club. You had some guys flirt with you. You saw Jason get a little angry, but you promised to make him feel better. When y'all got home, he picked you up and put you over his shoulder. He put you down on his lap, stomach down.  He (lifted lifted up your dress, pull down your pants, skirt, shorts down) and pulled down your panties and gave your ass a squeeze. He raised his hand and smacked it over and over and over . . . And over again. Your cheeks were turning a bright red. I mean both of your cheeks. "This is what you get for letting them guys flirt with you" he growled in your ear. He picked you up and laid you on the bed. You saw him change. His hair turned white, eyes turned mint, and his hands were a dark color and ombre with claws. You changed too. Your eyes turned to a dark e/c. You had sharp teeth and claws. He undressed you and him quickly, because of how bad he wanted you.

He laid on top of you and slammed in you.  You moaned and cried as the pain quickly turned to pleasure. You moaned and arched your back. "Faster . . ." You said. You held him close as he keeps slamming into at a faster pace. You scratch at his back and moaned in his ear. This keeps turning him on and on. He keeps slamming and starts kissing you and you moan in his mouth. You've entrance and explore his mouth. You pull away for air as he does the same.

"I'm close" you said. "So am I" he smiled. He sloppily slams into you a couple of times. Then you both collapse and fall on to the bed. He scoots closer and licks your neck. He pulls you close and licks down your body for the rest of the night.

Puppeteer:
"Where are you taking me?" You kept asking as Puppet was dragging you to somewhere. After 10 minutes, he finally stopped. It was a stage and it had a table and 2 chairs. It was a dinner for two. Y'all sat down and ate.

Time Skip

After eating, drinking, and talking. Y'all decided to play around. You took off your f/s and y'all started playing tag. He finally caught you, but tripped and was on top of you.

He looked at you and smiled. He leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back harder. You bit his lip which caused him to groan. Then you gain entrance and rolled on top of him. You stood up and took off your clothes leaving yourself in your bra and panties. He was laying there watching your show. Then you took his shirt off and started sucking on his neck. You pinned his arms down. "I'm taking over now" you growled in his ear before licking it. You wrapped your bandana around his eyes as a blindfold. You took off the remaining garments and started riding him like it was​ no tomorrow. You was bouncing up and down, all around. Circular motions, all of that. He moaned your name. "I'm gonna . . ." He sighed. "Go ahead" Puppet and you exploded together. You untied him and took the blindfold off. You kissed him before putting clothes on and leaving with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 39 41
Hey readers this is about all the Creepypastas you can think of. If you ever figure out about a creepy pasta that i have not wrote about, just give m...
169 9 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
782K 15.3K 44
Because psycho murderers would make great parents, don't ya think?! This isn't just for a female reader, but He/She. Here are the Creepypastas I've w...