The CEO and her Employee | ✓

By sunshine_read

Years ago, many brave hearts have fought for gender equality, women rights and equal rights for blacks. Yet... More

Chapter-1: "Who would be taking her place?"
Chapter-2: "...you may leave,"
Chapter-3: "How long will we wait?"
Chapter-4: "Ummi,"
Chapter-5: "Regards, Noor Ahmed."
Chapter-6: "I mean...I do, Ma'am!"
Chapter-7: "I have to read, all of this, today?
Chapter-8: "Ammi jaan,"
Chapter-9: "Mr. AbdurRahman has arrived, Ma'am!"
Chapter-10: "Hold your horses, Mr. AbdurRahman"
Chapter-11: "Be good, children!"
Chapter-12: "Call me, Shawna, my dear."
Chapter-13: "Do you have all the documents, we need?"
Chapter-14: "would increase our stocks and profits..."
Chapter-15: "Why don't I treat you to lunch, today?"
Chapter-16: "...the sour taste, should be a little less."
Chapter-18: "I will come to meet your Ummi, after work hours."
Chapter-19: "Ye kitne kali hai,"
Chapter-20: "Do I look like the Chief Executive Officer of a Daycare?"
Chapter-21: "I don't want her to be a hindrance, in your work-process."
Chapter-22: "No. They died,"
Chapter-23: "...send her a marriage proposal,"
Chapter-24: "I wanted to help you,"
Chapter-25: "You want me to ask her?"
Chapter-26: "You are forgiven, Ummi Fahad,"
Chapter-27: "What had gotten into him?"
Chapter-28: "We have something of yours,"
Chapter-29: "I like you,"
Chapter-30: "It's my engagement, today!"
Chapter-31: "We have found, where he last was,"
Chapter-32: "Welcome to Delhi,"
Chapter-33: "Welcome home,"
Chapter-34: "I have started falling, for a monster,"
Chapter-35: "You will have to choose..."
Chapter-36: "She will...My heart says so,"
Chapter-37: "...because she ran away,"
Chapter-38: "...you went to see another girl!"
Chapter-39: "Abba,"
Chapter-40: أنا أحبك
Epilogue

Chapter-17: "I would like a Shawarma, please!"

2.6K 251 10
By sunshine_read

"Meeting in 10 minutes, for the heads of departments, in the Conference Room. Mr. AbdurRahman is also requested to be there." Noor announces into the speaker phone.

~~~

"We have finally launched our cupcakes, with a tangy mix of all the flavors of our tongue, called, Nouveau Dort. We had decided a cake, but, then, we thought against it."

"Didn't it taste weird?" Shelly Verma, the head of the Accounts Department, questions.

"I thought it would. But, surprisingly, it didn't. Although it got a little sour, at first. Jane fixed it, with the help of Alina and Camilla."

Noor sends a warm smile, towards Jane.

~~~

"What is it, Mr. AbdurRahman?"

"Umm, no. Nothing. I just wanted to borrow a pen,"

"Ok," Noor continues to speak, when, she is interrupted by Mark Zucchini.

"Yes, Mark?"

"Do you not want to give Mr. Fahad, a punishment?"

Fahad immediately looks from Mark to Noor.

"He is new, here." Noor states.

"It has been 4 months."

She hadn't realized that it had been so long.

"Ok...Come here, Mr. AbdurRahman. You will be punished, for talking, during a meeting, to someone, other than the Speaker."

"But, nothing like this was written in the contract." He reluctantly gets up.

"Rules are made by the boss, Fahad." He notices a twinkle, in her eye.

~~~

Lunch had finally arrived. Noor pulls out, her lunch box, before digging into her self-made noodles, with a fork.

Amidst her feast, she notices, Fahad, from the window, before her. He wasn't eating, unlike her. He was still typing furiously.

Why wasn't he eating?

She waits for quite a while, as the clock ticks, towards the end of lunch break.

He wasn't eating, still!

After completing her lunch, she quickly gets up.

~~~

"I would like a Shawarma, please!"

"Yes, Ma'am," The cafeteria person, quickly wraps, the khubus, into an enticing Shawarma.

"Thank you," She pays, before walking towards the elevator.

She finds Nina, in her station.

"Nina!"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Could you give this to Mr. AbdurRahman?"

She raises an eyebrow, before, taking the food bag, from her. She smiles at her, before walking towards his room.

Why had she done this? She didn't know.

~~~

A.N.: Author's Note

Since, my laptop has been experiencing, some problems, with its charging. I have decided to update, on Sundays and Thursdays.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Selcouth.

P.S. Ramadan Kareem. 🎊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 1.1K 20
My name is Y/n L/n, I'm trying to forget my past and leave it back there but will my false move make it all come back to life? Will I even find love...
188K 6K 53
Suddenly there was a knocking on my door it looks like that they will broke the door. Maid opened the door as I was sitting in the lounge. And when...
347K 12.6K 63
Two People Two Different worlds Found love unexpectedly... Nicklaus Williams The sole heir of the Williams Industry. He is Dashing, Sexy, Cold, int...
29.3K 2.4K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...