Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Death is only the beginning"- Final words of the Hayashi Ancestor, Katsumi Hayashi ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Character Introductions
The Ancestor's Death And A Descendant's New Chapter
The Two Rivals Kou And Kano
Bonding With Ayato
Bonding With Shu
Bonding With Laito
Bonding With Kanato
Bonding With Subaru
Bonding With Reiji
Two Vampire Hunters At A Ball
Kano Meets The Mukami Brothers And Learns More About Her Ancestor
Bonding With Yuma
Bonding With Kou
Bonding With Azusa
Bonding With Ruki
The New Girl! Louisa Fujimoto!
Showdown! She-Devil Vs Vampire Hunter!
Kano's New Boyfriend?!
Kano's Heart Gets Broken But, Goes For A Fresh Start
School Festival
A Day At The Beach
A Reunion With Some Old Friends
Takeo Attacks and Katsumi's Reunion With Her Family
Kano's Jealously and Katsumi's Sad and Lonely Heart
The Fight Begins
Takeo's Demon Form
Takeo's Defeat And Katsumi's Final Goodbye
The Anniversary
Goodbye For Now, My Friends
Sequel Coming Soon!
Sequel is now released!

Kano Meets The Sakamaki Brothers

450 8 2
By Animefan446

3RD PERSON'S POV

After settling in her new school, it was now break time in the cafeteria and Kano was surrounded by a few students who either her fans or curious people who wanted to learn more about her time in England.

Boy Student 1: "You studied in England huh? must be amazing."

Girl Student 1: "But, you don't have an accent, do you only use it when you're there?"

Girl Student 2: "Of course Kano has an accent, she's half English remember?"

Kano: "*Giggles* She's right, but, I don't use it all that much."

Boy Student 2: "It must be so cool studying in a different country, at least you got to see some cool places, not to mention you might get to see Buckingham Palace."

Kano:*Giggles* Truth be told, Otu-san and I didn't much sightseeing but, we did see some great attractions though."

While Kano was chatting away to some of the students, the Sakamaki brothers were surprised at how popular she was, except for Remi since she was used to seeing Kano being popular.

"First night here and already she's popular."

Subaru in a surprised tone.

"That's because it's rare to meet someone like Kano, who is half Japanese and an Idol as well, you'd be surprised at how well she sings as well."

Ayato looked at Remi surprised and he said to her.

"You make it sound like you've heard her sing a few times before."

Remi smirked at his comment and she said to Ayato.

"You're forgetting Kano is my best friend, when we were younger, Kano used to sing all of the time along with her Oka-san, Amelia."

Yui smiled a little and Remi knew how much she misses her Father. Remi ruffled Yui's hair and she said to her.

"Don't worry, Yui, I'm sure Seiji will call you when he gets the chance."

Yui smiled at this and Ayato then asked Remi.

"Hey Remi, why does Kano look like our sister?"

Remi remembered about Ayato telling her that Katsumi was their adopted sister.

"It's because Kano is Katsumi's descendant, why do you think she's got the same last name as hers?"

The Sakamaki brothers were shocked at this and they looked back at Kano and they were surprised and happy at the same time.

"Is that so? well, looks like Misaki grew up and she started a family after all."

Shu said with a smirk as he looked at Kano's happy face as she chatted with the students who were curious about her time in England.

"So it would seem."

Reiji said as he glanced at Kano who was now giving an autograph to one of the students.

TIME SKIP...

KANO'S POV

After classes over for the night, I took a big stretch and I then started to put away my notebooks, sketching book and pencil case. Just then Remi came running over and she asked me.

"Hey Kano, how was your first night here?"

I smiled at Remi who was smirking at me.

"It went all right, well, apart from some of my fans and curious people coming to see me."

I said as I remembered about what happened earlier on tonight. I stood up and I walked over to Remi who was smiling at me.

"What? what are you smiling about?"

Remi suddenly grabbed my wrist and she started to drag me off somewhere.

"Gah!! Hey! Remi! where are we going?!"

I shouted as Remi continued to pull me alongside her.

"There are some people I want you to meet," Remi said with a smile and she continued to drag me outside.

Once we were outside, Remi finally lets go of my wrist and I glanced over her shoulder to see six handsome boys along with a girl standing next to them.

"Hey Remi, oh, I see you've brought along the new student.

The Fedora boy from my class said as he looked at me.

"Yep, I wanted you guys to meet her in person, Sakamaki brothers, this is my best friend, Kano, Kano these are the Sakamaki brothers that I told you about."

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you, at last, I'm Kano Hayashi, you guys might know me since I'm a famous Idol and all."

I said as I bowed politely to them.

"Konichiwa~ Idol-chan~ I'm Laito, let's get along ok? 😉*wink*"

"Konichiwa, Kano, I'm Reiji, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Reiji says as he takes my hand and kisses the back of it like a gentleman. 

"I'm Kanato and this is Teddy."

Kanato says as he holds up his teddy. 

"Tch, Subaru."

 He said as he looked away from me.

"Shu."

He said in a lazy tone.

"I'm Ayato but you can call me Ore-sama!"

He said proudly. I covered my mouth and I started laughing at him.

"Oi! What are you laughing at?!"

Ayato shouted at me with a slightly red face.

"Hehe, gomen, gomen, for a second there I thought you called yourself oreo-sama."

Ayato blushed at this making his brothers and Remi laugh at him.

"My thoughts exactly Kano, I thought the same thing when I met this redhead moron."

Remi said as she patted my shoulder.

"I'm not damn cookie!! I said Ore-sama!!"

Ayato shouted with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Whatever you say O-re-o-sama~."

Remi said in a teasing tone.

Ayato had a tick mark on his head and he starts to chase Remi. I burst out laughing at their childish behaviour.

"How childish."

Reiji said in a disgusted tone. I wiped a tear of laughter from my eye and said to Reiji.

"But still, it's funny to watch at the same time right?"

Reiji didn't say anything after that and then a light blonde haired girl came over and she said to me.

"It kind of is funny to watch, I'm Yui Komori, it's nice to meet you Hayashi-san."

Yui said as she bowed politely to me. 

"Oy, we'll be having none of that, just call me Kano, I'm not used to all that formality stuff, I know I'm the daughter of the Hayashi industries but, seriously, I'm not like those spoiled brats you see these days, no offence intended boys,"

I said as I looked at the brothers and they said to me.

"None taken." 

Remi came running back and she hides behind Reiji before Ayato came running back as well.

"Ha, ha, ha, I can't run anymore.."

Remi said as she bent over with her hands on her knees.

"For a...human you run fast."

Ayato said as he also came back exhausted as well.

"Well, why didn't you just teleport to catch her?"

I asked him making the brothers look at me with a surprised look on their faces. Remi managed to get her breath back and said to the brothers.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that I told Kano about you six being creatures of the night." 

Remi said as she stood next to me with a smirk on her face.

"Oh? well, I guess that explains why Idol-chan isn't afraid of us."

Laito said with a smirk. Kanato peered at me and asked me.

"Remi said that you're a great singer, is that true?"

I smirked at Kanato when he asked me this.

"Of course I am, Remi, didn't you let those guys listen to any of my songs?"

I asked her. Remi shook her head for a no.

"Not a chance besides, knowing Subaru, he would have wrecked that cd anyway."

Remi said as she glanced at an angry Subaru. Subaru glared at Remi angrily which made her hide behind my back making me shake my head in the process. Ayato smirked at me and he asked me.

"You think you can sing for Ore-sama right now?"

"As fun as that sounds, I can't, I've got to be in a modelling session right now, but.."

I went into my bag and I got my album that was recently released. I gave it to Ayato and I said to him.

"If you or any of your brothers have the time, you can always listen to some of my songs on this."

Ayato took it and said to me.

"Good."

I looked at my watch and my eyes widen a little.

"Oh crap! speaking of work, I better get going before Rosie starts nagging me again, see you guys later!"

I headed to the Hayashi limo and I headed to work.

3RD PERSON POV

After Kano left, Remi looked at the Sakamaki brothers and asked them.

"Well? what did you guys think of her?"

Ayato smirked and he spoke up.

"Melons may be different comparing to Katsumi, however, Ore-sama likes her already."

Laito smirked as well with a hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Ayato is right, ah~ I wish I could hear her sing right now~"

Remi, Ayato, Yui and Subaru sweat dropped.

"That sounded really wrong in so many ways..."

Laito looked at them confused and Reiji then spoke up.

"She's got good manners, however, she seems a bit..."

Remi smiled at Reiji and she finished his sentence.

"Tomboyish? well, despite that, she's also polite and funny at the same time, I'm glad that you guys can get along with her even though she looks a lot like- *covers her mouth*"

Remi quickly covered her mouth because she nearly said Katsumi's name out loud to the brothers but Reiji nodded his head in agreement.

"True, but, we'll do our best not to let that stop us."

"That's good to know, Kano did had a rough time after Amelia died but I'm glad to see that she's smiling again."

Remi says as she remembers how sad Kano was after her Mother passed away.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
721K 16.9K 24
What if Yui had a sister who is the total opposite of her and who was once a member of a street gang who stole and killed people for money? Meet (F/n...
256K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...