Sarah Montana Living In The B...

De Cellienda

Krystal Hayden, treated as an outcast in this rich school she doesn't even want to stay in, aren't like any o... Mai multe

Ch 1-2. Trapped Here
Ch 3. He Applied Me As Him?!
Ch 4. The First Day
Ch 5. That's Not My Image
Ch 6. Embarrassing Or What?
Ch 7. First Text
Ch 8. Exposed
Ch 9. Don't Trust Anyone
Ch 10. Back At Home As Wrong Person
Ch 11. I'll Tell The Secret
Ch 12. Gotta Save Him
Ch 13. The High Lestér
Ch 14. D For Dangerous And A For Aware
Ch 15. Lost On The Stage
Ch 16. Influence And Money
Ch 17. I Can Fill Up 10 Buckets With Tears
Ch 18. Just Run Away~
Ch 19. New And Known
Ch 20. Three Looks And She Found Out
Ch 21. Slave, Smack, And Boom.
Ch 22. So Not Party Like A Rockstar
Ch 23. Odd Feelings
Ch 24. Girl's Day
Ch 25. Suffer With Him
Ch 26. Captured Heart?
Ch 27. Someone Unexpected At Home
Ch 28. They're Not Even Done
Ch 29. No Way Out Of This
Ch 30. Just Tell Them Then
Ch 31. Some People Still Have Their Hearts Left
Ch 32. Rush Hour 15
Ch 33. Just Hope It Lands On A Good Person
Ch 34. A Plan
Ch 35. Past Stuff
Ch 36. Ice Cream Act
Ch 37. Work Hard, Get More
Ch 38. Indeed, Uhuh, Oh Yeah
Ch 39. Let's Act Out
Ch 40. I Forgive You
Ch 41. Preparing
Ch 42. Performance
Ch 43. Taking On A Role
Ch 44. Fall For The Criminal
Ch 45. Final Blow
Ch 46. Misunderstanding
Ch 47. Trying To Tell Her
Ch 48. The Truth Behind Those Two
Ch 49. Not Ready Right?
Ch 50. Like Father, Like Daughter
Ch 51. Just The Start
Ch 52. It Has Begun
Ch 53. Planning It Out
Ch 54. A New Person
Ch 55. Distraction and Concentration
Ch 56. Chest Up, Make It Different!
Ch 57. Maybe Not As We Thought
Ch 58. Lights Everywhere
Ch 59. Sob Rules
Ch 60. Moments Of Family
Ch 61. Bad Boy
Ch 62. Filming On
Ch 63. Mind Drift
Ch 64. Could This Be A Date?
Ch 65. Kiss Interruption And Unknown Feelings
Ch 66. After Panic
Ch 67. Someone New
Ch 68. Interest Crash
Ch 69. Nowhere To Be Found
Ch 70. No Knowledge, But Does It Matter?
Ch 71. Say My Name
Ch 72. Reaction
Ch 73. Hunt For A Dress
Ch 74. The Color Search
Ch 75.The Meadow
Ch 76. The Last Scene
Ch 77. Invading Me
Ch 78. Sudden Fire
Ch 79. Heaven Or Hell Doesn't Matter
Ch 80. The Art Of Losing And Accepting
Ch 81. Runaway?
Ch 82. Misunderstanding
Ch 83. False
Ch 84. Lost Control
Ch 85. Important Existence
Ch 86. Confused Along With Happiness
Ch 87. Closing My Eyes (Part 1)
Ch 88. Closing My Eyes (Part 2)
Ch 89. Nails In My Head
Ch 90. That Guy
Ch 91. Could This Be The End?
Ch 92. Get Me Out Of This World
Ch 93. Forgive Me
Ch 94. Nothing To Understand
Ch 95. Tracked
Ch 97. My Everything
Ch 98. Can't Get Any Better [The End]
Special Chapter
Extra
I Want More Than That

Ch 96. In Place

10K 78 11
De Cellienda

This chapter is dedicated to BrittanyBailey! :) 

I'm very very mean. I know it. But here it is xD

I love comments, and got really happy for ur support so thank u sooo much my cute readers!!! Btw, I have to answer a comment from ShrazyMe. "I love this story :) I read it all today IT'S AMAZING :) Upload SOON!"

First. Thank you so much! xD And omg it's amazing you read my whole story in a day?!! That's crazy, you clearly have supereyes... Such a fast reader -_-

AND. I'm so sorry guys, I'm an expert at leaving cliffhangers. It's my only interest hahahah the chapter just always have to end with a cliffhanger... Keeping up the interest man!

______________

It's just a nightmare. Only a nightmare that I can escape from when the worst comes. That was what I thought at that time. I didn't want it to be reality but I knew it was and that I couldn't escape from it.

What was I really doing? Why did I have the most powerful courage the other second and the other second, I am the most scared girl in the world? It was not about courage. I'm brave when I'm in a safe room where no one can reach me - but I'm weak like a little girl when I'm out surrounded by people.

Courage doesn't involve my situations. Courage is being able to stand up with a straight face against your weakness. But sometimes you just have to do it, whether you dare or not. I knew that I'd regret everything if I crumbled into a ball hoping for someone to save me.

I raised up my head and looked right in the eye to that man. Maybe it seemed like I was a coward, but I ran. Not that kind of ran. I didn't run away from them. I ran to meet the bigger thing. I ran to the airport with them following me and luckily, I got the last ticked to California. I was so relaxed when I was on the plane and felt some tourists staring at me. I smiled at them and slided up my phone, apologising to Emíne and told her what happened. I don't have my luggage but I guess it's fine because I have all my most necessary stuff in my bag.

I saved my seat belt when the stewardesses started telling everybody that we were going to lift soon and just hoped for the best.

¤¤¤

Flashlights. All over the place. Nothing could stop them.

Loud noises. Yelling. Questions.

"Wake up!" a voice yelled into my ear and made me fly up hitting my head. I opened my eyes and saw a stewardess.

"Oh... We've landed already?" She gave me a "duh"-look and I looked around. Empty. Time to go.

After going through all the pass checks and stuff I got out, ready for fresh air but there was a huge press outside. Of course. I did expect this actually.

I was showered with questions as usual. But this time I decided to stand up straight against them. I gave them a smiled which surprised them as they tried to get in on camera.

"While being gone I've been given much time to reflect on my previous action." I told them with a loud voice to shut them up. I was surprised by my formal speech. "I do not regret anything. I can only wish for my fans and friends to accept me and forgive me for what I've done."

"What's your real name? Sarah or Krystal?" one of them asked me.

"It's Krystal. Sarah was just a stage name." I answered back.

"What's your reaction to the model trying to help you?" they yelled. Do the questions ever stop?

Hey. What? "What did you say? Who?"

"Darrén Hetace revealed shocking news about his childhood with his parents a week after your Sarah Montana story was leaked out and told everyone to not be mad at you!"

I couldn't stand there listening to them. Was it true? I shoved off everyone in my way and ran to the airport, checking out as fast as I could, getting some stares from people. When I met the strong wind finally done with everything I looked out. No cabs. Was it really the airport I was at? A car stopped right in front of me and the window rolled down as I saw Dan's face popping out.

"Get in." he told me.

"How did you know I was here?!" I asked him and hurried into the car.

"Emíne called me." he said and drove at full speed.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Wherever you want."

"Get me wherever Darrén is." I told him with a immediate answer. With some calls, and driving we finally arrived. I was at the dorm. That place was where it all started. It was there Darrén and I first talked. Well, as Chris. But it was still me. I ran as fast as I could. And knocked on the door. I didn't have the courage to just jump in. I still didn't know what he thought about everything. The Sarah Montana story.

"Who is it?" His voice made me shiver. I hadn't heard it for weeks. I really missed it.

"It's me." my weak voice uttered. It was so quiet. I opened slowly and saw him sitting on the bed, turned around as he was looking out the window.

"You're back." he mumbled.

"I am."

I didn't know what to say. It was so quiet and no one dared to say anything. I took slow steps, getting closer and closer to him. He seemed to know it and tensed up. I reached my arms and slowly slid my arms around his chest, giving him a light hug.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologised and noticed a tear falling from my eye to his white t-shirt. "I... I didn't mean to!" I cried, but didn't finish anything. He grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I don't care." he whispered and hugged me back.

"You don't?" I stopped my tears.

"I knew."

He knew. I had that feeling. How could he be so nice to me all the time unless he knew? But how?

"How did you find out?"

"When I was at your house... I went to your room and saw your diary open. I'm sorry but i accidentally read it." That time. When I was Krystal and Chris was there too... I remember seeing Darrén coming out of my room with a shocked face.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"What is?"

"That you helped me while I was gone?" He turned around.

"Well... I told them about my mom and how she manipulated me when I was a kid. I wanted to stir the attention to me instead. But it didn't work well."

"It's the thought that counts." I smiled. "And... Why did you ignore me before?"

"When?" he asked me, all clueless. I could see it in his innocent eyes. I thought about it for a while and remembered that I was wearing my black wigged disguise with big sunglasses. He didn't recognise me.

I felt whole when I was with him. Especially now, since he knew and accepted it. I love him.

"I'm the one who understands you the best after all ain't I?" I asked.

"No. You still haven't understood one thing." he mumbled.

"What?

"That I love you." he gently pushed me down and kissed me.

____________

YESS BACK ON THE HUMORLIST(was hahahah). Is my story even funny...? -_-

IMPORTANT

Maybe I should reveal it after all... Whatta heck!!! Next chapter is the LAST one! So please tell me and do a review and whatever because I sure want to know what everyone thinks about my story! Come one, it can't hurt - it's the end, you know!

So how do you guys feel about it...?

Recently I've been gaining more fans and I'm so happy that people read my story! Thank you so much everyone, I can't be happier. I can't believe SMLITBD has brought me here, and since this was a rookie/beginners story its quality isn't that good, but thank you all for overlooking that and making me keep on writing because I've gotten good experience and I'm definitely going to keep writing. You are all amazing so thank you for everything!!!

Btw, hahaha what a sucker I am, I noticed that I had two 77 chapters hahah I can't count xD But it's changed for now and that means that I had one more chapter than I thought I had. The more the better? xD 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.9K 399 18
It has been three months since Eisuke and Krystal got married. Everything was going great and Krystal learnt about the biggest happiness she was goin...
20.4K 510 35
(KotLC human au) The girl everyone wants to be: Sophie Foster. But of course, no one knows who she is. All they know her as is the Moonlark. World fa...
24.1K 226 31
*A/N: Please note, this is a year ago when Liam was eighteen. They were big, but they weren't as famous as they were now.* Liam Payne, one fifth of t...
41.2K 1.1K 155
Read and find out😏 Yes that's a cop out because I'm terrible with descriptions 😭 but this book got a lot of shenanigans Discord for this story: ht...