Love or Hate (The vampire dia...

Par VictoriaStewart276

(Completed) Elena is in an orphanage she has been since she was 1 year old and she is now 14 and wants to mee... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 2

612 21 0
Par VictoriaStewart276

Elena's Pov

It took me over 5 days to get from the orphanage to New Orleans. As I had to stop for food, water, petrol and sleep it was a nice drive. I just wish I had someone with me on the way there so I wouldn't have been alone and that I had someone to talk to.

On the last day of driving I kinda got lost so I pulled over and stopped and asked directions to New Orleans. A man at a petrol station gave me them and then I was on my way once more.

Once I got into Louisiana I traveled up the country until I got to the town of New Orleans. As soon as I got there I drove to a parking space and smiled as I parked and turned the car off.

When the car was off I got out of the car and I walked towards a bar called Rousseau's. As I knew that if I was to find something on my parents a bar would be a good place to start. As I didn't know anywhere to start.

When I got inside I saw there was a lot of people in it either drinking or fighting and I laughed at that. I then walked past all the drama and up to the bar counter. As I got to the counter a woman behind it looked up at me.

Review and comment.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.8M 1.2M 42
"Close your eyes." he croaked, I did as I was told without any disobedience. "Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you right now?" I shook my h...
Luna Par anya jayvyn

Roman pour Adolescents

7.5M 328K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
603K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
The Evil Queen Par Joykie

Mystère / Thriller

3.5K 118 48
The one and only girl in the section E. It's hard to trust, they will accept apologize but the trust is gone. there is a girl who act like a boy, rud...