Mate's Affection [Affection S...

By Sarah24SM

Erika is just another teenage girl who doesn't care much about her appearance, she is best friend with the An... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue

Chapter 16

14.6K 821 45
By Sarah24SM

The twins drags Erika to their room before asking her "Take it off!" they say in same time. Erika just looks at them weirdly. "Huh?"

Sean sighs "take off your t-shirt tiger we need to see, how your chest became breast in a night. I mean you were flat till day & boom you got girls thing hanging in the ball room" she looks at them like they got two heads.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? I'm not stripping in front of you. Have you gone mad? Isn't your mate enough for you, jeez guys yuck!" she makes faces at them & try to move past them but gets tackled by the boys.

"Not until you prove it. I mean you were a guy our whole life you can't suddenly be a girl & mess the equilibrium. Now every time we see you, we see a girl! You are one of us! How come we never saw it, that's insane" Finn groans.

"You son of a, the hell I will show you. Now move you jerk, I never asked you two to show your things, so piss off!" she shouts.

The twins grins "If you are so curious, we can show you" then they open their pant's belt.

"If you dropped your pants, I'll make sure you can never get it up for your mates, you morons!" she screams before kicking them both & rushing out of the door.

She crash in the arms of Enzo, "What the fuck?" he swears glaring at her. She gets up from the floor before pulling her t-shirt down & running out. After a while, both the twins come out tucking their shirts in their pants.

"It's was so much fun. Did you see her face it was priceless. I can't wait to do it again" they hi-fi each other laughing.

Enzo looks at them suspiciously, but don't say anything before collecting his files & going in his room.

Ali watches everything from the halls with tears in her eyes as she rushes out of the house. She feels pain in her chest as she witness the whole scene horrified feeling betrayed by her mate.

Erika avoids the twins as much as she can in the school but the twins find someway to tease her. She threatens them every time they tease her but it's not enough to chase them away, so they can leave her alone!

The girl's stares quietly as the twins tease Erika. "Would you two just drop it already?" Erika shouts pulling their ears. "Ouch! Stop & you need to come back later for dinner" Sean replies rubbing his ear.

She takes her seat sighing "Why?" Sean pulls her pony before taking his own seat & smiling at his mate. "Well your mom's not in the town so our mom wants you to eat properly, which can only happen if she feeds you. Why didn't you say anything about your mom not being at home?" he enquires.

"Don't worry, Mr. Gomez is looking after my dinner quiet well & how did you know mom's not home?" she looks at them suspiciously.

"Julian told" Finn speaks as he plays with Ali's hair. "Ok, I'll come by" Erika states opening her bag. "No, you are coming straight to our place after school" Finn commands & she nods.

"Hey Marisa, I heard I'm the guest of honor tonight!" Erika calls as she enters the kitchen.

"Yes you are, after that wonderful ball room you deserve it" she smiles handing her some cookies. She jumps up on the counter & swings her legs.

"How?" she asks curiously.

"Because you are acquainted with us, the people that were in there were very pleased to meet you. So, it worked as a deal breaker to us. Due to your appearance we got some really good deals for our business, so thank you!" Gio replies as he kisses her cheek.

"Wow! Really, that's great does that mean I get some shares in your company?" she asks making him chuckles.

"Don't even dream about it" Enzo warns as he enters the kitchen & takes out a bottle of water from the fridge.

She pouts before smiling at the two couples who are engrossed in each other's arms. She looks at Enzo & wiggles her eyes as she points at his parents, he looks at his parents & then her as he raise a brow in question.

She blinks her eyes flirtingly at him as she makes some kissing gestures to him & once again as last night he spits the water he is drinking at the floor. She jumps off the counter & rush out of there as he tries push her giving his famous glare.

She enters the living room where Sean has Ami in his arms whispering something, that's making her giggle & Finn is flipping some channels & Ali is no where to be seen.

"Where's Ali?" she asks as she plops down beside Finn. He shrugs before laying his head on her lap "I got a headache!" he groans & she smiles before massaging it.

"Gross, you two stop it!" Erika throws a pillow in Sean's way as they start making out. "Get a room or I'll call Gio" she threatens.

Sean throws the pillow back to her "You are just jealous!" he smirks & she shows her tongue to him.

"Mature real mature, baby girl!" Julian says as he ruffles her hair.

"Stop it!" she warns before looking at him. "Let's go for a run?" Julian suggests as he looks around his brother & they all perk up. "I thought you will never ask" they grin.

The boys inform their parents that they are going for a run before taking off while Ami declines to go. So the twins, Julian & Erika make their way for the backyard.

The boy's strips as they turn into their wolf form. All of them are huge the only difference, is the twins are reddish brown with black strip on their ear right side of Sean & left side of Finn while Julian is total brown. Erika jumps on Julian's back as they run into the forest.

This has been their routine, when they were young all of them used to go for a run every evening with someone carrying her on their back, but lately they haven't done this. The boys howl their pleasure, as they run freely it's a wonderful feeling to be able to feel the wind on their body as they run. The touch of ground with their paws & the way things seems to blur with the speed, nothing can be compared with this feeling.

After an hour they all return back teasing, fighting & roughing each other. "I won dude totally, did you see the way I jumped in the woods you can never beat me!" Finn says proudly to his brothers.

"You only won because tiger was on my back, I didn't want to hurt her" Julian defends.

Sean grins at his brother "Whatever you say bro, but admit it you are just getting too old for this" their laughter booms & they all keep pulling each other's leg.

They all make their way for the kitchen when Marisa scolds them "Stop! No food until you all take a shower, you too tiger!" they all groan before making their way to the bathroom.

"Hey tiger, want to share the shower like when we were kids?" Sean teases & Julian pushes him "She is grown up! You idiots!" he shouts at them.

"Yap & I really don't want to see those tiny thing hanging between your legs" she gags.

"Hey, I'm not tiny!" Finn feels offended. "Did I break someone's ego?" she teases him.

He picks her up & throws on the couch with her back to him before he bends her hand to her back. "Take it back tiger!" he growls but she just curses him. Then he starts tickling her to make her submit.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Enzo calls as he sees Finn on top of Erika. "Will you ever grow up? Can't I have a silent evening to myself for once without all of you yelling or shouting like a bunch of monkeys?" he scolds them.

Julian chuckles at that "But you are the one who is shouting & yelling we all are just having fun, whose meaning you obviously don't know"

Finn gets off her as he sees Ali walking to him & pecks her. "Hey babe, where were you?" he asks.

She looks at all of them before speaking "I went to meet dad? So what were you guys doing?" she asks curiously. "Oh, we were asking Erika to join us in the shower" Sean teases earning a blow from Erika.

"Shut up you dull face. Anyone of you lending me some clothes?" she asks as she moves to take off her hood. "Grab some from mine" Julian shrugs as he goes to take his shower.

"Oh! Hey, I got some t-shirt you were eyeing last month for you take it while you go back ok?" Sean says as he moves to the direction of his room. After all the kids shower Marisa happily serves them dinner.

"Have you ever heard about girls clothes?" Gio asks eyeing Erika up & down as she takes her seat. She is in one of the boy's large shirt & tracks that she has folded at least 5 times. "She looks fine!" Finn speaks.

"Yap & anyway who cares what she wears, I like her like this rather than how she dressed at ballroom. That reminds me! Never ever take her to any function where she needs to dress like some model" Sean grumbles as he eats his food.

Julian looks offended at his brother "& why not? She looked pretty good" he tells.

"That's the understatement of the year, try smoking hot! I thought at the end of the night we have to kill all the males in the room to take her back with us. It's good she was with Romano the whole time" Finn passes.

Erika rolls her eyes "Shut up guys! You are just stretching it" The girl's looks at their mates who are grinning at Erika.

Sean scoffs "Oh, like you didn't enjoy the attention, when I saw her I swear I was going to faint. I mean I never knew she had boobs!" he whispers like it's a secret which makes Gio & Enzo choke on their food.

"Sean!" Enzo warns before drinking the water. "Shut up & let all of us have dinner not choke to death!" he scolds.

"Enough! If you guys haven't forgotten table manners, I'm more than ready to show you" Gio adds & they all nod before eating quietly.

After a while, Gio adds "& I'm with the twins, may be it's better if she lays low for a bit before dressing up like that again" making all the boys nod in agreement.

Marisa & Erika both roll their eyes seeing their over protectiveness. "What are you nodding at?" Erika asks Enzo who just ignores her but she just knows which button to push.

"Does that mean you were jealous because of how ravishing I was at the ball room & you felt the need to protect me from all those sexy beasts?" she winks at Enzo.

Enzo puts his spoon down before looking at her without any emotion "Let me make it clear, it won't make any difference to me if you showed up in a garbage bag! & as for me nodding I don't want you near any parties where you are exposed to our world, so no I don't want you to show up anywhere where there is no human!" with that said he starts eating making Erika to show her tongue at him in annoyance.

After that they all eat their dinner talking about their life without any drama between Enzo & Erika.

Ali watches the way Erika interacts with her new family. Every one of them has been charmed by Erika in such a way that it seems they see no one, if she is near. Ali feels insecure about her relation with all of them as all they can talk is how sweet, funny & good Erika is.

Even her own mate can't stop talking about Erika, even though Enzo shows dislike for Erika she knows better he likes to have her around sometimes. It's like they don't see anyone except Erika. Marisa keeps talking how she worries about Erika & all the talks about her is getting on her nerves.

Now she can't even meet her own father who can't stop talking, how Erika has been a help to kill his lonely times, how she visits him & they go for their so called father daughter dinner. She growls thinking about it all, which startles Ami.

"What is it?" Ami looks her sister carefully. Ami has noticed how Ali is quiet these days & a bit drawn away. "Nothing" Ali speaks not letting her sister know about her turmoil. Ami sighs "I know something is bugging you Ali I have taken notice that you are a bit withdrawn these past few days." Ali looks sadly to her sister. "I think I'll loose Finn" Ami takes a sharp breathe before standing with her sister.

"What? Why? What's going on? Are you hiding something?" she worries. Ali holds her sister's hand to stop her. "Stop, no I just feel insecure the way he talks about Erika & the time he spends with her. Not just him but everyone, it's like she has captured all of them in her tiny fingers. You did saw how Enzo & Julian fought about her in the ball dance"

Ami smiles at her sister "Relax it's nothing like that, Finn loves you & Erika is just like a sister to them. They grew up together Ali so it's natural they act that way. You are over thinking about it, trust your mate he has eyes only for you ok?" Ali doesn't say a word but simply nods but the insecurity is still there.

Enzo walks away as soon as the twin's stops talking, he feels bad at eaves dropping their talks but hearing Erika's name he couldn't stop himself. He must do something to save his brother's relation even if it meant by making Erika disappear from their lives.

"You never belonged in our world from the start" whispers Enzo as he makes his way for his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981 2 24
"𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆." 𝑶𝒏𝒚𝒙 𝑮𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏 doesn't know what it's like to have someone love her. She wants to f...
218 48 31
Your slice-of-life romance novel that will melt the deepest, darkest crevices of that icy heart of yours. Dive into the magical and divine romance tw...
2.7K 19 32
"All i ever wanted was to be normal" says 17 year old Raiana or Rai. You might say Rai lives an abnormal life. She is right dead in the middle of 13...
116K 7.7K 52
"What did you think would happen?" I asked. "That we could spend every day together, hugging, holding hands, arguing, doing whatever it is I do, and...