Sweatshirt // c.a (Completed)

By asteroidzoey

Your hands are cold and soft Like your eyes.... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
ANNOUNCEMENT

09

221 10 0
By asteroidzoey

I want to ask you whats wrong.

I want to know what bothers you.

I just dont know how to ask you cause Im afraid that you will end up walking out and leaving this apartment because I upset you ny asking.

I dont know if you want to talk about it or not.

I just dont want you to get upset again.

We're seating here in the sofa.

Theres no awkwardness

Its just a calming silent.

You are playing with the sleeves of the sweatshirt and looking down.

I cant help not to look at you. Im still thinking what makes you cry like that.

"They call me names

They call me

fat

Ugly

And lots of mean things"

So thats the reason why. I cant help not to get angry.

I clenched my jaw and calm myself.

"Hayley, you're not like what they say. I dont know why they say that to you cause you are far from that..
Way too far Hayley."

I hold your hands and you looked at me and I can see the tears in your eyes so I just hug you and let you cry on my shoulders.

"Everythings gonna be okay Hayley. Im here, always"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
594K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...