28

A/N: hey its me, i know its been months i think? since the last time i updated and sorry for that. ive been busy at school and its also exam week but ill try to update 1-3 chapters today. 

.....................................

it's been months now and Hayley, I'm so excited to be with you at last. i cant contain myself right now. even I'm so happy that we will do our plans now, together.

I'm walking to your room to fetch you and finally be with you. i just can believe that this is happening. 

I bought you your favorite cake, red velvet. I knocked on the door and by second I saw you in the front door giving me a big smile, a smile that I make me fall inlove with you.

" Chrisitian! I missed you so much" and you hugged me so tight.

"I missed you too Hayley, so much" and I hugged you more.

I saw our bags already packed. 

"are you ready?" and you gave me a nod 

i get your bags and carry it to the car.

Ms. Johnson gives Hayley a Goodbye and Ms. Johnson is so happy that hayley is fine.

i waved Ms. Johnson a goodbye and we get on the car and drive to my apartment.

while driving I hold Hayley's hand and kissed it. 

oh why I love this beautiful girl so much that i  can die for her. ill do anything for her.

ill do anything to make her happy and love her.

we listen to our favorite songs while we're driving to our journey.