Trap Queen

By Devour567

A Gangster Love Story All Rights Reserved 2018 © More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: PART 1
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE: PART 2
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: PART 1
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR: Part 2
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: PART 1
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: PART 2
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: PART 1
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: PART 2
CHAPTER THIRTY- EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: PART 1
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: PART 2
CHAPTER FORTY
Trap Queen: Part 2

CHAPTER TWENTY

548 21 3
By Devour567

"She's doing good honey don't worry about her," my mom says through the phone.

I sigh, "I know mom it's just... I've never been away from her this long."

"I know how it feels mija," she sighs, "you better get back to work. This is the third call you've made for the last three hours. You just started and I don't want you to get fired now that you really need the job."

I bite my lip nervously, "yeah well call me if anything."

"I will don't worry," and she hangs up.

I toss my phone on the table and pull my hair back stressed.

It's my second day "working" I guess you can say in the trap. Of course I don't want my mom knowing that so AGAIN I lied telling her that I got a night job at a bar. I came into the trap house at five and to make it seem believable I told her I come out by midnight.

I hate leaving Elena for seven hours especially when this job doesn't require that many hours but I guess it's the only way to also keep her away from this.

Anyways it's has been three hours that I've been working and there is so much work to do. Monica apparently took my place when I left but she's a fucking mess. She has all the notes and everything mixed up so I've been recounting, repacking, and reassigning a lot of shit my way so it is taking so much time. I'm glad though it's making time go by faster.

I take one of many boxes left to work on and bring it to the table and begin taking the drugs out. The hardest and most annoying part is weighing it and packaging it.

Just as I was doing so the front door struggled to open. I quickly take a hold on my pistol I had laying on the bed and stand up. That's when Gustavo comes in with another box in his hands. I let out a sigh of relief and sit back down without saying anything.

Gustavo was a close friend of mine two years ago but now I don't know if he's cool with me. The night he took me home after being at Diablo's he didn't say a word so I suppose we ain't cool.

I try to not look at him as he walks past me putting the box on the wrong pile but I'll just move it when he leaves.

He glances over at me making me turn to the clipboard quickly as I pretend to read shit. He fuckin caught me!

"Hey," he says.

"Hm, are you talking to me?" I look up dumbly.

He shakes his head confused, "no the fucking wall. Of course I'm talking to you dumbass."

I try so hard not laugh but it doesn't work. I let out a giggle.

"Come here," he approaches arms wide open for a hug.

"Why wouldn't I be talking to you?" he asks once we sat down on the couch.

I shrug my shoulders, "because of what happened between Diablo and I."

He bites his lip, "What happened between you two is your business. You never gave me a reason to stop talking to you. I'm not gonna lie seeing Diablo all down and shit did make me cus you out sometimes and I'm sorry for that," he pauses, "I know what happened though. I know you were staying somewhere in New York with Daniel."

I frown kinda confused then figured quickly that Melissa probably told him but I still asked.

"How did you know?"

"Melissa but don't say shit to her Diablo literally made her life a living hell. She had to tell somebody," he quickly adds.

I nod sharply. "Why didn't you tell Diablo?"

He lets out a sharp laugh, "if I did you and Daniel would of been dead."

"Well thanks for keeping the secret," I smile.

He nods with a smile.

"So," I say trying to change the subject. "I've been dying to ask about you and Melissa."

"It's none of your business."

My mouth hung open at his cockyness. "She IS my best friend so her business is my business."

He rolls his eyes, "nothing is going on between us. We're just homies."

"Just homies?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah," he said in a low tone.

"Why? You guys have been really close with each other for the last two years. I mean from what she tells me she's really into you," I tell him.

He smirks, "is she really?"

I nod.

"Yeah well, I fucking love her too but I don't know it's just hard for me you know? Raul was my homie and I don't want to disrespect him in anyway."

"You aren't Gustavo. You make Legend and her happy which is what Raul would want even if that means being with you."

"You think so?"

"I know it," I smile making him smile back.

"You know I might actually have a talk with her tonight. I'm about to pick her up to go to a kickback at Leo's pad. Most of the homies are gonna be there you should come," he suggest but i immediately shake my head.

"Oh no I have so much work to do," I start but he cuts me off.

"Veronica come on don't bullshit me. I promise I'll be here tomorrow to help you out," he insist.

I keep shaking my head. It's not right for me to be leaving Elena then go to a kickback.

"Veronica please tonight might be the most important night of my life finally making it official with Melissa and I want you to celebrate with us," he began.

"Gustavo I said no I can't. Besides Diablo is one hundred percent going to be there and I don't need him to be giving me shit for going," I snap.

He sighs, "that won't happen I promise if he does I'll jump in. I won't let him disrespect you like that, Ronnie. Please just come don't make me drag you to the car."

"Okay fine but when I say take me home you better fucking take me home or else," I hold my pistol in the air making him nod.

With so much regret I follow Gustavo to the car. This is such a bad idea, I think to myself. I feel so guilty going to this kickback and having Elena at home but there's no turning back now.

We drive over to Melissa's house first to pick her up. As soon as she saw me in the car she freaked out. When I told her how I felt about going to the kickback she comforted me with, 'it's okay to be off momma duty for a night' and to enjoy it. Along with that Diablo is also a dad of two kids and is attending so I guess it won't hurt to have fun right?

We finally get to the party house and oh my. Music blasted from inside the house making it shake almost. There were red cups throws everywhere in the lawn, people stumbling around drunk as fuck, some from Surenos others just friends, clusters of people just hanging out being all loud. Shit and it's only nine o'clock.

"Damn this is lit as fuck," Gustavo grins next to me as we crossed the street.

I give him a look, "this isn't no kickback but a fucking party idiot."

Melissa pushes me teasingly, "whatever have fun loca."

We tried going into the front door of the house but there were so many people so we go through the side of the house that lead to the backyard. It was just as full but not entirely only a few groups scattered around some just sitting in tables chilling, some dancing, and others even fucking.

"Aye Trap Queen! Welcome back!" was all you could here when people started noticing me.

It really made me feel good that they were genuinely happy to see me. Some even came up to me to hug me but most through up the gang sign in respect and I did it back. After awhile of going around talking to everyone I know which was almost the entire people here I finally decide to take a seat on my own to take time and text my mom to see how Elena is doing.

"If it isn't the most infamous Trap Queen of Phoenix," said a deep voice.

I quickly look up from my phone and my mouth hung open in shock.

"Toby what the fuck!" I squeal as embrace him into a hug.

"Shit I didn't think you'd miss me this much," he jokes.

"What you mean of course I miss you we all fucking did," I pause to take a deep breath. "When did you get out?"

"Just a couple days ago but I was in California I just got here today. I was worried about you though. I heard about what happened between you and Diablo-"

"Yeah yeah," I cut him off. "Can we please not talk about this now?"

"Yeah ma bad I was just- nevermind uh how you been?"

I give him a smile grateful that he understood.

So then we had a couple beers talking about our past with Dragan at the trap. Some memories were good some not so good when in mentioning Diablo's name.

Now where do I begin with Toby? Well like I say about most of my close friends, Toby and I were in fact really close. Dragan would work closely with both of us alone to teach us a lot about the drug business. Toby and I would talk only when we were alone in the trap not so much in public or around Diablo because Diablo would literally want to start shit with him because of how jealous he would get. It's always been a rivalry between them anyway not only because of me but also because of gang leadership.

Anyways moving on, sadly during an armed robbery Toby was apart he was caught and sentenced to six years in prison and he's finally out.

"Shit our lives really have changed a lot haven't they," he mumbles after it went quiet between.

"Yup and I really wish they hadn't."

He was about to say something when something caught his eye. His expression darken quickly.

I look over my shoulder and see Diablo entering the backyard holding hands with Monica. My heart clenches a little at the sight. There's no doubt he still has me feeling some type of way.

I quickly look at Toby as I see him clenching his fist eyes narrowed at his rival.

"Toby it's okay," I whisper. "Don't let shit from the past get to you."

"It's not about the past that got me like this but what he did to you," he grits through his teeth.

"Please don't I'm dealing with so much already and he is the leader now so if you go against him now the entire fucking party will be against you," I beg.

"Well too late," he mumbles, "Monica is coming."

"Damn Veronica did you really leave your daughter unattended just to spend a night with Toby? Poor guy is barely out of prison and you're already all over him," Monica's voice sounds behind me.

I look at Toby dead in the eye as both of us try to stay focus on each other because once the eye contact breaks shit WILL go down.

"Aren't you supposed to at the trap or is being a hoe on top of your priority list right now?" she speaks again.

Where the fuck is Gustavo and Melissa when I need them?

Before she gets a chance to speak again drink the last bit of beer I had left, stand up, crush the can throwing on her feet and look right at Diablo who was looking at me back with such an intense look.

"Take your barking bitch and go before I put her down," I warn.

Monica comes in between pushing me back. Thankfully though Toby caught me or I would have fallen.

"Just drop it Ronnie. Let's just go," he whispers in my ear.

Monica laughs, "listen to him Veronica. You don't want to catch these hands."

Uff bitch I so want to beat your ass but I don't need to come home with a few scratches, I think in my head.

I give her a deathly glare then managed to start walking away with Toby following close behind. I wasn't even five feet away when I feel en empty can hit my back. My entire body starts shaking in anger when she starts laughing.

"Whatever happens don't get involved," I mumble at Toby then stride towards Monica.

"Aw what are you going to do now?" she says laughing.

"You'll see," I raising my hands up.

My knuckles make contact with her jaw landing such a powerful punch that made her sway back. We were in the middle of a circle now everyone looking alarmed.

"You messed with the wrong bitch," she screams before striking at me with a punch on the corner of my mouth.

It was easy for my to dominate her with my punches. I finally pinned her to the ground and just start punching her face with so much anger, for talking shit and taking Diablo from me. I was so pissed off I didn't even notice she was barely conscious now.

Diablo pulls me off her by my waist, "that enough!"

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I yell struggling to get free from his grip.

"You're going to pay for this Veronica," Monica threatens as she spit blood out of her mouth.

"Yeah well I'll be fucking waiting," I say then turn around to walk the fuck out this mess.

I don't even bother looking for Gustavo. Tonight is his big night and I don't want to ruin it. Instead I'll just wait for an Uber.

Just as I walking down the street when I hear someone call my name.

"Veronica!"

I stop my tracks to turn around. I sigh when I see it's Diablo.

"If you're going to start your bullshit and yell at me, save it, I already know what you're going to say," I tell him then began to turn my back on him when he grabs my arm wheeling me around and before I knew his lips smash into mine.

I froze on my spot unable to do anything as I feel him hungrily move his lips and tongue in mine. Then I finally start coming back and kiss him. Everything was still there the sparks, lust and love for each other. Things were running passionately but had to come to a stop when my Uber got here.

"I gotta go," I tell him.

He only nods, "see you tomorrow."

And that was that.

_________________   

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Thank you so much for reading! Sorry for taking forever to publish AGAIN! Please let me know if you want me to continue this story!

I would appreciate some feedback!

Q: What are your thoughts on the kiss? What do you think about Toby? 

COMMENT!

[This chapter is unedited but I will fix mistakes]

I am NOT a professional writer so please no harsh comments! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 23.6K 56
SOBxRBE- Keep It On The Real All Rights Reserved 2018 © I do not own the rights to any song added in the multimedia.
1.3M 77.7K 47
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬..
109 22 4
He want her but_ _ _ He lost everything and there is only a regret left. -Genre:- -Business. -Suspense. -Thriller. -Mystery. -Fiction. -Love triangle...
183K 7.4K 33
Nobody's Girl Part 2