Au Pair ✔

By _salacious

C O M P L E T E D In which a Puerto Rican woman with a strong exterior (and a rather weak interior) learns t... More

el principio
clase de español
capítulo número uno; la introducción
capítulo número dos; la necesidad
capítulo número tres; la entrevista
capítulo número cuatro; el plomero
capítulo número cinco; el patrón
capítulo número seis: el accidente
capítulo número siete: la entrometia'
capítulo número ocho; el secreto
capítulo número nueve; el coqueteo
capítulo número diez; las pocas respuestas
capítulo número once; el compromiso
capitulo número doce; la migraña
capítulo número trece; el espejo
capítulo número catorce ; la tecnología
capítulo número quince ; el baile
capítulo número dieciséis; los miedos
capítulo número diecisiete; el pendejo
capítulo número dieciocho ; el testamento
capítulo número diecinueve; la felicidad
capítulo número veinte; la boda
capítulo número veintiuno; los chismes
capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo
capítulo número veinticuatro; los celos
capítulo número veinticinco ; la confesión
capítulo número veintiséis ; el amor
capítulo número veintisiete ; el pasado
capítulo número veintiocho ; las fotos
capítulo número veintinueve; la confusión
capítulo número treinta ; la hermana
capítulo número treinta y uno ; la risa
capítulo número treinta y dos ; el secreto
capítulo número treinta y tres ; el ruso
capítulo número treinta y cuatro ; la promesa
capítulo número treinta y cinco ; el futuro
capítulo número treinta y seis ; la hipocresía
capítulo número treinta y siete ; el comienzo
capítulo número treinta y ocho ; las locas ideas
capítulo número treinta y nueve ; la sorpresa
capítulo número cuarenta ; los ocho meses
el epílogo
UPDATE
VELVET KISSES

capítulo número veintitrés; el beso australiano

153K 6.1K 2.2K
By _salacious

Au Pair

All Rights Reserved

© 2017 Luna Black

~*~

"How are things going with Luca, dear?" Mrs. Maggie asked as she rocked back and forth in her chair. She was wrapped up in a warm wool blanket and if the AC hadn't been on, I would have most likely sweat to death by just looking at her. She liked it, though, so, I didn't say anything about it.

I shrugged, playing with the loose strings on my ripped jeans. "We're pretty good. The sex is still great, so there's that."

She chuckled, shaking her head and beckoned me toward her. I crawled to her chair, like a dog and flashed her a grin as she began to run her fingers through my hair gently. "Oh, Dani, it's good to know that you haven't changed over the past couple of months."

I smiled, leaning my head against the sofa and said, "It's still crazy little old me!"

"Do you like him?" She mused, she stopped rocking, but continued playing with my hair.

Again, I shrugged. I liked his dïck, but I didn't want to be that explicit with Mrs. Maggie. I had to watch what I said around her because I was sure that my craziness would give her a heart attack. "He's cool, I guess."

"Daniela," she sighed, "don't give me one of those vague answers. You've been working for him for quite some time. Around five months, am I right?"

"Diablo," I muttered, "it's really been that long!" She stared down at me expectantly and I sighed, biting my bottom lip. "What's there not to like about him, Mrs. Maggie?! He's Italian, speaks Spanish, has a sexy accent, is handsome as hell, and is rich. I think I hit the lottery."

She continued stroking my hair. "So?"

I groaned. "I don't know! I don't want to ruin the amazing relationship we have. The sex is just too good to mess up with feelings."

"Oh, sweetheart," she heaved a sigh, "whoever said that sex and emotions don't mix well, has never had sex with someone they loved."

I raised my hand, nodding. "I've said that and I've never had sex with someone I love. But the sex is still pretty freaking amazing!" I widened my eyes, "Does that mean that if I find someone I love and fück them, I'll die?"

She frowned and I turned my body to face her. My voice became a bit louder with excitement as I laughed. "When Luca and I have sex, I feel like my body is going to explode and I'll die. So, if the sex will be better than that," I shook my head, licking my bottom lip, "man, I don't think I'm ready for all that!"

Mrs. Maggie laughed softly and said, "I think you care for him more than you'd like to admit."

I shrugged, looking down at my nails and admired the recently done manicure. I had chosen red because it was Luca's favourite colour on me and since I was all about pleasing him, it worked. "It's a little weird now that he's gone."

"He's in Japan, right?"

"Mm," I nodded, "in Tokyo for some business."

He had only been gone for a week, but it felt like years had gone by since I last felt his touch. I was starting to miss everything about him and I was pretty sure that Toby was getting tired of my constant bemoaning over his departure.

We would FaceTime every night and every night, he'd give me a wonderful orgasm. Well, it was my hand giving me the orgasm, but he loved watching. Which, was another reason for the red gel nails.

The thirteen-hour difference was almost killer, but he managed to squeeze me in between meetings. When it was lunch for him, it would be around ten at night for me, which wasn't entirely bad because the orgasms would put me right to sleep.

During one of the calls, he had been at an office by himself, talking to me as dirty as he could, (I swore I was doing to need a new mattress by how wet he was making me,) and I was masturbating like a sex addict, one of the workers walked in and had a conversation with him for around ten minutes.

For exactly ten minutes, Luca glanced between the man and my fingers in my wet püssy. That had probably been one of the best orgasms I ever had with him through FaceTime.

He was so descriptive with the things he wanted to do to my body and since I knew his touch more than I knew my own name, my hands felt like it was him doing all the touching.

I had missed him so badly that I had gone to the extent of just visiting his apartment because everything in there smelled like him. He had even asked me to go and masturbate in his bed and I enjoyed the hell out of that too.

Luca had recently put mirrors on his ceiling and watching every part of my body as I touched myself was extremely exhilarating. He liked it a lot, too. Sex between us was just explosive and passionate. It was raw and good and I was more addicted to it than a cocaine addict.

"Dani," Mrs. Maggie sang, "yoo-hoo! Where did you go?"

I blushed, grinning at her and said, "Sorry, was thinking of Luca."

"Oh," she grinned, knowingly, "what about?"

"How much I love his dïck," I blurted out.

She laughed. "Oh, Dani-love! What am I going to do with you?"

I shrugged, pouting my lips. "Talking about him just makes me miss him even more. We haven't spoken since yesterday because he's flying in today and it feels like a millennium has gone by."

"If I didn't know any better," She mused, "I'd say you love him."

"Mrs. Maggie!" I gasped, dramatically. All those novelas taught me well. "Don't say that! Take it back," I got on my knees, "take it back, take it back!"

She laughed and I looked up at her desperately. "Why?"

"Takeitbacktakeitback!" I breathed out, "The sex might get cursed!"

"It's not bad to love him, Dani-love." She murmured, smiling in reverie. "Being in love with the right person is almost magical. That's how it was with my Noah and I don't regret a second of it."

I bit my lip, curling up again beside her rocking sofa and sighed. "I just...I'm scared," I whispered, becoming serious for one second in my life, "once I begin to love someone, they leave. I don't want that to happen with Luca."

"Oh, sweetheart," She sighed, patting my head comfortingly. "Luca seems to be a good man. I could tell the moment I met him. He couldn't stop looking at you to make sure you were okay. He even helped me with the will because he knows it was important to you. That man cares for you more than just friends with benefits do."

I didn't say anything. I just looked down at my hands and played with my fingers nervously. At one point, I was afraid of losing Mrs. Maggie, but now I was afraid of loving Luca and have him leave me like everyone else had in my life.

I knew I liked him. I liked him more than I should've. I liked him to the point that it was dangerous. To the point that I didn't want any other woman looking at him because he was mine. If I had to pee on him, then so be it! It'd be our new fetish! I wasn't going to share him. Not even with Toby!

"Have you talked to him about it?" She asked and I nodded. "What did he say?"

"He said that he wasn't going to leave me. In fact, he promised," I breathed out, "and he's been pretty constant with his promises."

She raised an eyebrow. "Then?"

"Things change, Mrs. Maggie! What if this is the promise he chooses not to keep?" I shook my head, shuddering at the thought of not having Luca's amazing sex skills worked on me.

"Darling," she spoke softly, soothingly, "you will not know if the what ifs come true, if you don't try. You think that what you're doing is living, but you're only achieving a small fraction of life. Living is breathing and crying and laughing. Feeling that heartbreak and having someone fix it is life. Is what we go through to make us stronger."

I muttered, "I'm just strong on the exterior; inside, I'm a weak ass pendeja."

Mrs. Maggie shook her head, pulling me up to sit next to her on the sofa's armrest and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tightly. "You're a very strong young lady. It's logical that you are afraid of loving someone so important with the things that have happened to you, but opening up to Luca will only make you stronger."

"You mean vulnerable," I muttered.

"No," she spoke firmly, "I mean stronger. When love is done right, with the right person, it's a force to be reckoned with. Trust me when I say, that his love will strengthen you in ways you can't imagine."

I didn't respond for a while. I didn't have anything to say, or at least I didn't know what to say. She was right in ways, but my fear was stronger than the desire to be strong. For now, I liked how things were. We weren't exactly exclusive, but I knew that he was only fücking me.

"I like him," I whispered, confessing it only to Mrs. Maggie because I knew she wouldn't tell him.

She smiled, content with my acknowledgement and said, "There's a 1950's theme dance happening this weekend. You should bring Luca."

"Mrs. Maggie..."

"Bring him," She chastised me, playfully swatting my hand, "it'll be fun. You can keep me company."

I smiled, cuddling up to her side and said, "I'll ask him."

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I frowned, wriggling to try and slide it out of my back pocket.

Would you like to join me for dinner tonight, hermosa?

The smile that grew on my face was wide enough to split my mouth open if I didn't stop. My heart even skipped a beat and I blushed, trying not to giggle like a stupid schoolgirl with a crush. Now that I had said that I liked him aloud, my emotions went crazy.

Yes. Does that mean that you landed safely?

The three grey dots showed up immediately. Yes. I'm heading home now. Bring your clothes and get ready at mine?

Mrs. Maggie watched me with a creepy grin as I typed back my response. I loved that he texted back so quickly. Fancy dinner?

Yes.

I wasn't going to respond because I was too busy thinking of what I could possibly wear, but he texted me again.

Don't bring panties, hermosa.

I bit my bottom lip, holding back a groan and grinned at Mrs. Maggie. I was so ready to be fücked like a porn star. If he wanted to get freaky in the restaurant, I'd probably crawl under the table and suck the babies out his dïck.

"I have to go meet Luca now, Mrs. Maggie."

She nodded, hugging me tightly and said, "Go have fun, Dani-love."

What I mostly missed about having a car was being able to get to places in a timely manner. Taking the bus was cheap, but waiting at the stops killed me. I had been thinking about getting a car, but since Luca pretty much drove me everywhere, I didn't really see the need.

The thing that sucked the most about getting ready at Luca's was all the makeup I had to carry. That's why I put my face on before leaving the apartment and just carried the dress and heels with me.

I knew he told me not to wear any panties, but I didn't want to wear jeans without any covering, so, I wore a cute lacy thong that I would take off at his apartment.

I was extremely excited and jittery as I opened the door to his apartment. It had been an extremely long week, I didn't care that we FaceTimed as much as we could. I missed his touch and his kisses, but most of all, I missed his dïck.

Mama needed the real thing, not a silicone dildo, and my wrist was about to fall off if I kept masturbating with my hands.

Luca walked out of his room, buttoning his suit jacket just as I finished clasping my heels on. He smiled at me, quickly making his way to me and I threw my arms around his shoulder. He kissed me deeply, not even saying hello with words. Hell, I didn't need his words, his mouth did just fine.

I breathed out, happy as he enveloped me in a warm, tight hug. Being in his arms felt perfect, just like the feeling of arriving home after a terrible day at work.

"I missed you so much, hermosa," He whispered, biting my bottom lip and tugging at it lightly.

I giggled, kissing his mouth again and said, "I missed you, too! I'm glad you're back and I hope you won't be going back in a while."

Luca nodded, keeping his hand against my cheek as he stared into my eyes. "We need to get your passport immediately. The next time I leave the country, I want you right next to me."

Hearing him say that pleased me almost as much as his mouth on my lower parts did. Almost. I hated being away from him for so long and the time zone differences fücked me all up.

"I mean," I grinned wickedly, "video chatting wasn't that bad."

He chuckled, leaning down to kiss me again and groaned, "You don't know what you do to me, Daniela. Half of the time I was walking around with a raging boner and the other half, I was fantasising about your sweet little püssy."

"I'm just happy you're back because I don't think I can masturbate anymore. My hand hurts."

He grabbed my right hand and pressed a gentle kiss to my wrist. "I'm here now, baby. My hands, my mouth, and my dïck are all at your disposal."

"Mm," I moaned as he pressed gentle kisses down my throat, "you're a man after my own heart."

"Speaking of," he muttered, slowly kneeling as he pressed soft kisses down my body, "I wonder what lips missed me more."

I raised an eyebrow, confused, but quickly caught on as he raised the skirt of my dress and kissed right above my slit. "Oh, papi," I whispered, letting my head fall back against my shoulders as he slipped his tongue between my nether lips.

The tip of his tongue brushed against my clĭt and I groaned, trying to spread my legs further apart to give him easier access. Luca smirked against me, wrapping his lips around my püssy as if he were making out with it. An Australian kiss.

My body shook in desire as he stepped back, leaving me unsated and I pouted. He chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to my mouth. "I made reservations, baby. I don't want to be late."

"Tease," I huffed.

He laughed, wrapping his arm around my waist and whispered, "I think both of your lips missed me equally."

I wrapped my arms around him again, closing my eyes as I kissed him deeply. I missed his taste so much it was unbelievable. No one kissed like he did. Hell, no one did anything as good as he did.

Having dinner was the last thing I remembered from that night.

~*~

Dun, dun, dunnn! Haha, hope y'all liked! Sorry for the cliffie, but I have to wake up early for work, so this is where I had to leave it to update for y'all!

xo, Luna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26K 57
CURRENTLY ON HOLD "please- Im sorry I didnt mea-" Quin looks at me darkly "Youre far past sorry darling. You disobeyed us. DIrectly. Get your ass ov...
7.7K 155 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...
172K 812 21
When successful CEO Claire Walker's secret nymphomania spirals out of control, she hires Aaron Rodgers, a handsome and struggling young man, as her b...
209K 6.6K 23
The enigmatic, sexy, and methodical Mr. Emery has Natalia under his sexual sway--and she's loving every minute of it... until a courier drops off a p...