The Nerd

By danielleward136

Hayden Smith is just a girl who wants good grades and keeps herself to herself whilst all the rest of the sch... More

Long Awaited Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Part 1)
Chapter 12 (Part 2)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 29

52K 790 168
By danielleward136

Hi Guys...

Hope you enjoy and Please don't hate Hayden after this chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now Saturday and I was sat in Jake’s car driving to the flat that he had booked an appointment for last week. He pulled up in front of the apartment complex and we saw a man who looked like he was in his early 20’s dressed in a grey suit stood in front of a silver Nissan Micra. Jake stopped and pulled the key out of the ignition before we both climbed out of the car.

“You must be Mr Peterson” The estate agent said whilst walking over to us. I walked around the car so then I was at the side of Jake. The guy held his hand out to Jake.

“Yes” Jake said whilst shaking the estate agent’s hand.

“I’m Luca and you must be Mrs Peterson” The guy said whilst looking me up and down.

“No she’s a good friend of mine” Jake said in a low voice to Luca. When Luca heard the kind of hiss in Jake’s voice he lowered his head and turned away from me.

“Well shall I show you around?” Luca asked us. Me and Jake nodded before the guy turned around and started to walk towards the main entrance of the apartments. We walked into the lobby and saw a lift on our right. In front of us were 8 small safes, on the wall, with a number on it and a slot in the front. I turned to my left and saw two couches facing each other with a coffee table in the middle and two armchairs facing each other which kind of made a square. The floor had been polished so much that I could actually see my reflection in the floor. I looked up and saw a glass chandelier hanging from the ceiling... this seemed more like a 5* hotel not an apartment complex. We walked towards the lift and waited for the doors to open.

“So where are you from then?” Luca asked Jake as we stepped into the lift.

“Haywood... not so far really” Jake said. They started to talk about the area and other things which sounded kind of boring. We reached the 3rd floor when the doors opened and Luca stepped out. There were only two light brown doors in the hallway and we followed him until we reached the bottom one which was on our right. Luca took the key out of his pocket and turned it to the right in the lock. Jake let me go in before him and closed the door after him. We walked into a little hallway where there was a stack of wire selves on my left. After that it opened into a kind of living room, whoever was living here at the moment had a couch where the back of it was facing us and we could see a flat-screen plasma TV on the wall opposite us. When I turned to my right I saw a breakfast bar opening so when you looked through the gap you could see the kitchen.

“Right you can take a look around and see what you think of the place?” Luca said. We nodded at him. I carried on walking down the kind of hallway until I was stood in front of a door. “The master bedroom and a bedroom are down there” Luca told me. I nodded and turned to my left. I walked past the living room and towards the end of the hallway where there was two doors facing each other. I turned to my right and turned the doorknob clockwise. I stepped into the room and looked around. I could see why this was the master bedroom it was huge. The room had a double bed, 2 wardrobes at the side of each other against the opposite wall and 2 sets of drawers and still had a lot of room. I stepped back out, closing the door behind me. I turned around so then I could look in the other room and saw that it was a bit smaller. I stepped in and saw two glass doors at the side of me. I walked further in and opened the doors which led to a balcony overlooking miles and miles of dirt land. I felt the wind gently blow across my face blowing my hair slightly behind me.

“It’s awesome isn’t it?” I turned to see Jake stood in the doorway of the balcony. I nodded whilst he walked out and stood at the side of me overlooking the scenery. Although there was nothing to stare at it was still a beautiful scenery.

“It’s incredible and I’ve only seen the master bedroom and this room.” I said to him. After a couple of minutes of collecting our thoughts we both turned and walked back into the room whilst closing the glass doors.

“Have you seen the balcony in the master bedroom overlooking the pool?” Jake asked as we stepped out of the room.

“No... Where is that?” I asked him. He took hold of my hand and pulled me into the master bedroom. As we entered Jake dragged me to the other side of the room, near the wardrobes. Why hadn’t I noticed that there was a curtain there before? He pulled it back and I could see two glass doors. He opened them and then allowed me to step out. I could see the swimming pool which belonged to the complex. It was amazing seeing the sun reflect off of the clear blue water of the pool. There was some sun loungers located around the pool with a patch of grass in one corner which I’m guessing would be the complex mini garden.

“This has just made it even better” I said. He nodded before we walked back out. We closed the door, drew the curtains and walked into the hallway again closing the master bedroom door behind us. He walked straight down so then we could see the other side of the apartment. As we walked past the entrance hallway we came across the opening to the kitchen. We stopped and took a look in there and saw that there was a little island right in the middle with four stools. It was full of cupboards going around two of the walls. We turned around and saw another door at the bottom of this hallway. We walked down and saw that it was the bathroom and that there was a bathtub and a shower cubicle in there but the bath wasn’t any normal bath it was one that you could just step into it. The whole bathroom was tiled and had a window just above the sink with the window sill kind of acting like a shelf. We stepped back out and walked to the last door which was the one that you could see from the living room and the one I had been stood in front of before. We walked in and saw that it was another bedroom exactly like the other one but this one didn’t have a balcony. When we finished we walked back into the living room and saw the estate agent stood there flicking through some papers in his file.

“So what is the rent like on this place?” Jake asked Luca.

“Well if you have the money you can pay all of it straight away which would be £10,000. Or you could pay it in monthly instalments as £1000 each month for 11 months due to the interest as well.” Luca told us. Jake nodded at this information. “There’s also a swimming pool out at the back and they have a garage which is large enough to hold a car for each apartment.”Jake carried on listening to all the information that Luca was telling him. I couldn’t help but watch how Jake would run his hand through his hair now and again which he usually did if he was interested in something or if he was nervous or angry. He kept biting his bottom lip now and again whilst his eyebrows slowly pulled together. He would nod his head whenever Luca told him new information and I could see in his eyes that Jake had already made his mind up... he wanted this apartment. Suddenly, I felt my pocket vibrate. I reached in and pulled out my phone to see that I had a new message. I unlocked my phone and saw that the message was from Adam.

Hey... Not seen you in a while beautiful and thought that you could come and watch me race tonight Adam xx

I smiled a little bit. I would love to go but I needed someone to take me. I didn’t reply straight away as I wanted to make sure that I had a ride tonight.

“Hayden” I jumped and looked up to see Jake looking at me with a smile on his face as well as Luca smiling at me.

“I’m sorry... what was you saying?” I asked them.

“I said that this place is nice but we’ll have a look around” Jake said. I nodded.

“Ye it’s a beautiful place” I agreed.

We walked outside and started to walk towards the car until Luca stopped us. “If you change your mind and you do want the apartment call me” Luca said whilst handing his card to Jake “and I will put your request forward.” Jake nodded whilst taking the card out of Luca’s hand. Me and Jake walked towards the car and climbed in. I reached over for my seatbelt whilst Jake started the car.

“What do you think of the flat then?” Jake asked me as he reversed from where he was parked and turned to drive down the little driveway from the complex.

“I think it’s amazing” I said smiling. “What do you think of it... you’ll be the one living there?”

“I don’t think you could get any better than that to be honest.”

We carried on talking about the area and how it seemed like it would be quiet there. We fell in to a comfortable silence as Jake drove to his house.

“Jake... is anyone racing tonight?” I asked him quietly. I felt kind of bad asking Jake for a ride just so I could go and see Adam. I know he’s a racer and I don’t really know him but he seemed like a nice guy and he was actually paying attention to me.

“No... Not as I know of... why?”

“No reason” I said whilst looking down at my hands in my lap.

“Hayden?” Jake asked.

“Fine I just fancied going and watching a race tonight” Jake nodded.

“Ok then... all you have to do is ask... we’ll all go tonight” I nodded. If only he knew that I wanted to go just to meet Adam. “I’ll text you about 8ish to tell you that I’m waiting for you” Jake said as he pulled into the Peterson’s driveway. We was only stopping by for a couple of minutes because Emily had rang Jake half way through our journey asking if he could go shopping for some groceries for her. We had another viewing for an apartment that was close to Wakeside mall so it wasn’t so bad as we could just go across the road and go shopping for Emily’s groceries. I stayed in the car whilst Jake climbed out and walked towards their front door. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked on messages. I scrolled down to find Adam’s name and clicked reply.

Hey... I’ll be there tonight Hayden xx

I pressed send and waited for a couple of seconds before a reply came through.

I’m glad to know you’ll be there beautiful cheering me on Adam xx

I smiled at his reply.

“What are you smiling at?” I turned to my right to see Jake sat at the side of me closing the driver’s door.

“Nothing” I said whilst shoving my phone into my pocket.

“Oookkk” He said suspiciously. He shrugged it off and then threw a piece of paper into my lap. I picked it up to see that it was Emily’s shopping list. Jake reversed out of the driveway and started to drive towards Wakeside. As we approached Wakeside shopping centre I saw Jake turn right just before we reached the entrance. He carried on driving down a little bit until we saw a block of flats. He turned right again and saw a little car park. He drove into one of the free car parking spaces and turned the ignition off. We climbed out of the car and started to walk towards a girl who was stood in front of the flats. I shoved Emily’s shopping list into my pocket and carried on walking.

“You must be Mr Peterson” The girl said whilst walking towards us with her hand stretched out and a flirty smile on her face.

“Jake Peterson” He said whilst shaking her hand. I don’t think he realised she was flirting with him as he kind of batted her off a little bit. He turned to face me. “This is Hayden Smith” He said. The girl turned and looked at me as if she hadn’t realized I was stood there before. She looked shocked for a split second and then plastered a fake smile on her face.

“Hi” she said whilst stretching her hand out towards me. “I’m Jane... Jane Bentley”

I smiled a small smile before shaking her hand. When I put my hand in hers she kind of squeezed my hand a little bit until she released it. She turned around and started to walk towards the main entrance, swaying her hips a little bit more I think to try and impress Jake. We walked through the doors and saw a lift in front of us. We walked in and waited whilst Jane pressed the number 3 in the lift. She tried to make conversation with Jake but her flirty ways weren’t working with him as he only gave her one-word answers. We reached the floor and walked out of the lift. Jane led us to a flat that was near the end of the hallway. She unlocked the door and led us into the apartment that was numbered 109. On this floor there were 3 apartments in total. I stepped into the living room and noticed that it was as big as a cereal box. It was so small. There were two doors in the living room. Jane allowed us to look around and I found that the two doors both led to rooms the size of match boxes. I walked into the little kitchen which was behind the living room. Having a fridge, cupboards, a sink and a table big enough for two people took up all of the kitchen space. You were lucky if you could cook anything in the kitchen. I looked around and saw a little doorway in the left hand corner. I walked over and opened the door. There was a toilet, a sink and a very small shower cubicle. The size of the apartment was ridiculous... don’t get me wrong when we looked at the pictures of the place it looked beautiful but it was so small now. I walked into the living room and saw Jake stood there looking round the living room. He didn’t really look too impressed with the apartment.

“How much is it?” Jake asked.

“£20,000... But I could probably get the price lower... for you” Jane said. They both didn’t know that I was in the room. Jane walked closer to Jake and pressed a piece of paper to his chest. “I finish work in a couple of hours” She said to him. She reached her hand out to run it down his chest but he grabbed hold of her hand suddenly.

“I’m taken” he said. He shoved her hand away and crumbled the piece of paper in his hand.

“I don’t believe you... you’re not a kind of guy that would keep himself tied down.”

“Well believe it... it’s a strong relationship and I don’t believe in cheating” Jake said before taking a step back.

“Fine then” She said before pulling down her little blazer that she wore as it had crinkled a little bit at the edge. She looked up and saw me in the corner. “Well you’ve had a look around” She said turning around to pick her folder up off of the coffee table. Jake turned around and noticed me stood in the corner. I walked forward, out of the shadows, and smiled at him as I stood at the side of him.

“Shall we go?” Jake whispered. I nodded which then made us follow Jane out of the apartment and out of the building. We carried on walking to his car and climbed in.

“So shall we go and get my mum her stuff?” Jake said whilst smiling. I don’t think he knows that I’ve just watched that entire scene. I don’t know what it was but when Jane put her hand on Jake’s chest I felt like I wanted to rip her hand off of his chest. Why did I feel like that? Why did I feel as if I was raging inside and that I wanted to threaten her and tell her to keep her hands to herself? I don’t understand why I felt like this... I’ve never felt like that... It’s not like I owned Jake he was a human not property and why on earth would I think that anyway it wasn’t like I was dating him or anything we was friends and that’s all we’d ever be.

He pulled up into the car park. We climbed out and started to walk towards the shopping entrance. I grabbed a trolley and we started walking round the supermarket. We came to the vegetable section and Jake grabbed some onions to put them in a bag when I couldn’t hold the question in anymore.

“Jake... why did you tell the estate agent that you had a girlfriend?” I asked curiously as he put the onions into the trolley.

He shrugged as we walked down the aisle towards the fruit part. “I don’t know... why?”

“No I was just wondering seeing as I’ve never heard you say anything about dating someone... I mean if your hiding someone from me I wanna know” I said to him whilst saying the last line with a bit of humour so then he didn’t think I was some kind of stalker asking him about girls.

“No I’m not dating anyone secretly and if I was you would know about it... trust me” Jake said whilst grabbing a bag of apples and adding them to the trolley.

“Well why do you refuse all the girls that hit on you?... I mean I’ve seen half of them and some of them are pretty” I said whilst looking at the different biscuits that was on the shelf.

“I don’t think they’re pretty and to be honest I’m not looking at the moment” Jake said. I felt my heart squeeze a little bit when he said he wasn’t looking at the moment.

 Hayden just focus on Adam he seems to like you and you can always be just friends with Adam. You know with Adam it would be reality not a fantasy like Jake would be.

I carried on pushing the trolley down the aisle whilst we made some conversation. We paid for the food and started to walk back to the car park. We drove in a comfortable silence until Jake pulled up outside of my house.

“So I’ll pick you up about 8ish ok?” Jake asked. I nodded and undid my seatbelt.

“Alright... I’ll see you after” I said to him as I climbed out of the car. I walked up to the front door and walked in. I decided that I would go and revise seeing as my exams were starting in a couple of weeks. I was considering taking Jake up on his offer and sitting my maths exam early so then I could get the extra GCSE. As I made my way towards the stairs I heard my mum talking on the phone in the kitchen... I might aswell tell her that I want to sit my maths exam now rather than later. I turned around and walked towards the kitchen.

“No... Don’t you dare come here” I heard my mum hiss into the phone. Who could she be talking to? “No... she doesn’t need this right now... we don’t need you right now... well why don’t you take the hint then, she doesn’t want to go” After that I heard my mum slam the phone down onto the table and heard her let out a frustrated sigh. I walked in and saw her sat at the island with her head in her hands.

“Mum” I said quietly whilst slowly walking towards her. She turned around to see me stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Hi sweetie... is everything ok?” she asked. I nodded whilst carrying on walking towards her. I sat opposite her when I reached the island.

“Ye I was just wondering... well Jake offered me the chance of sitting my maths GCSE early so I could then study Statistics and get an extra GCSE and... I was considering taking the offer. What do you think?” I asked her. She looked at me for a while smiling before nodding her head.

“Of course... you do what you feel is the right thing to do” She said. I sighed a sigh of relief.

“Is it ok if I go out tonight with Jake?” I asked her.

“Ye of course... where are you going?” she asked me.

“Scott’s I think... Jake still needs some help looking for apartments.” I lied. See no one knows when I’m lying to them except Jake.

“Ok... but don’t stay out too long” My mum said. “I’ll shout you down when dinners done” I nodded and stood up. I started walking towards the stairs and upstairs to start revising. I had nearly finished the whole vectors section until my mum shouted me.

“Hayden... teas done” I shut my book and put it on my desk. As I walked out I grabbed my phone quickly and walked downstairs. I sat to the islands and started to eat the burgers that my mum had made from scratch... they are amazing. I was half way through the burger when I heard someone knock on the front door. My mum stood up seeing as she had finished and went to open the door.

“Jake... how are you doing?” My mum said. I heard the front door close which was then followed by footsteps.

“I’m good... thanks Cally... how are you?” I carried on eating my burger as I had nearly finished.

“I’m good... I’ve been told you’re looking for apartments wanting to move away from the parents now” Jake and my mum walked through the door, laughing.

“Ye something like that” Jake said whilst rubbing his neck with his hand.

I finished the burger and carried my empty plate to the sink. I washed my hands and dried them on the tea towel at the side.

“Ready to go?” Jake asked. I nodded whilst grabbing my phone off of the island.

“Bye mum” I said as I walked towards the hallway, following Jake.

“Remember don’t be out till 2 in the morning” my mum warned. Jake stopped by the front door laughing. I turned around so then I could hit Jake over the back of the head.

“Shut up” I hissed. He opened the door whilst still doubled over laughing I rolled my eyes and walked out of the front door.

“Have fun” my mum shouted. I carried on walking to Jake’s car and climbed in. After a couple of minutes he climbed in and started the car. He pulled out of the driveway and started to drive towards the usual racing place.

“So what was your excuse to your mum?” He asked. 

“I told her that we were going to Scott’s to look at flats” Jake nodded whilst stopping at some traffic lights. “So will any of the other guys be there?” I asked him.

“Ye all of them except Holly” I nodded.

“Urm... Will I still be able to sit my math GCSE early?” I asked him.

“Ye... I think, I mean it might be a bit late but I think Jeff might be able to pull a couple of strings” He said whilst watching the road.

We listened to 100 monkeys play through my iPhone for a while until he turned the corner and parked up outside of their usual white tent. He pulled the key out of the ignition and we climbed out. We started to make our way towards the tent until a swarm of bees... I mean girls ran past me towards Jake. I looked behind me and rolled my eyes.

“Still not got over the fact that Jake isn’t interested in any of them” I heard someone whisper. I turned around to see Scott. I laughed and shook my head.

“Shut up” I said whilst wrapping my arms around him. He laughed and then released me. I saw Blake and Jamie start to walk over to us. I hadn’t seen them in a week and that was strange for me. I at least saw them four times a week if not that more. I ran past Scott and straight into Blake’s arms.

“Missed me that much babe” Blake said when he put me back onto the ground after spinning me around. I nodded and then turned to Jamie. I threw my arms around him and held onto him as if I hadn’t seen him for a year or 2. I pulled away which made us all start to laugh.

“How was London?” Jamie asked.

“Amazing” I said. I still couldn’t get the night that I spent with Jake on the London eye out of my head. I couldn’t help it but... I’d been dreaming about it every night. I mean I know he did it because he was being a good friend but it was just... romantic and I didn’t want the night to finish.

“Hayden” I looked over Jamie’s shoulder and saw Adam stood their smiling.

“I’ll be a second” I said to them. Blake turned around and frowned a little bit before looking at me.

“Going to lover boy?” I laughed at him and shook my head.

“No he’s a friend” I said before walking towards Adam. As I approached him he opened his arms which made me hug him.

Jake’s POV

I looked up from the girl, who I can’t even remember her name, and saw Hayden hugging Blake and Jamie. I smiled at the thought of that night in London. I remember going back to the room, that night, and Scott bugging me to tell him every little detail of the night. I explained to him everything and he seemed like he had turned from a 22 year old man into a 16 year old girl... it was weird but then again he was really close friends with Hayden. After all he did threaten me telling me that if I ever hurt her he would seriously hurt me. But then again I could never hurt her... I would never forgive myself if I did. I heard someone shout her and then saw her walk over to someone. I noticed who it was once I saw him place his chin on her shoulder as he hugged her.

“I’ve got to go” I said to the girls who were surrounding me. They annoyed me so much there was only one girl I wanted the attention off and if I ever told her that she would think I’m some sort of creep. I walked over to Scott.

“What’s he doing here?” I whispered to him whilst nodding my head in the direction of the Scarecrow driver or as Hayden liked to call him Adam, I think or was it Andy?... Oh well I’m not bothered.

“He’s racing tonight” Scott said shrugging. “Why are you jealous?”

“NO” I responded quickly... “Why would I be he’s just a teenage boy wanting some attention” I said whilst glaring at him.

“Are you sure you’re not talking about yourself there?” Scott whispered.

“Wait... he’s racing?” I asked. Scott nodded before turning around and walking into the tent. That’s why Hayden wanted to come tonight... just to watch him race. I had a strange feeling before that there was a reason for her wanting to come here. I felt my heart squeeze a little bit she just wanted to come just to watch him. After that I felt a ball of anger explode in my body. What the hell did he think he was doing?... she was not a girl who he could play with... she wasn’t a toy. I had the urge to walk over and rip his arms off of her until Blake put his hand on my arm to stop me.

“Leave it... I don’t like it anymore than you do... but don’t ok” Blake whispered. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before turning around with him and walking towards the tent. I sat on one of the toolboxes in the farthest corner. After a couple of minutes I heard someone walk into the garage.

“Hey guys... are you coming to watch the race?” I heard Hayden say from behind me. I turned to see her smiling at the guys.

“Ye” Blake said. “I’ll come in a minute”

Scott and Jamie nodded and walked out with Hayden. I stood up and walked over to the entrance.

“Jake” Blake said whilst walking towards me. We walked out of the tent and towards the race track. “Try and be nice if he’s Hayden’s friend then he’s our friend... ok?”

“Fine” I mumbled. “Why do you not like him?” I asked Blake as we carried on walking towards the starting line.

“Because there’s something that I don’t trust about him.” Blake said shrugging. We carried on walking until we were stood with the rest of the team at the side of the starting line. I could see that boy talking to Hayden, making her laugh and blush. I was the one that always made her blush. I shook my head and lowered it so then I could look at the floor. Hayden started to walk over to us whilst that boy started to walk towards his car. He climbed in and drove up to the starting line. I think he was racing against the Piranhas... I’ve got to say he has no chance as the Piranhas are really good.

“Ready... GO” Wayne shouted. The two drivers started with the Piranha driver taking the first position straight away. That guy didn’t even get a chance to be first throughout the race. Ha... at least I won my races it looked like he didn’t even get a chance.

Jake what is wrong with you? You never act like this you’re the nice guy not the jealous type... so stop it. Hayden likes him so you should... your friends’ right even though you want more.

The guys had finished and Hayden seemed a little disappointed. Everyone started to walk towards the tent. Hayden started to walk towards the finish line... I didn’t like the thought of her walking round the race track alone. “Hayden” I said. She stopped for a second and turned around and smiled at me.

“Is everything ok?” I asked her. She nodded slowly before turning around and starting to walk towards the finishing line. I turned and started to walk with her.

“Are you ok?” She asked as I was walking with her.

“Ye... you just don’t know whose around... you know” I said trying to find some excuse to why I was walking with her. I mean Aiden could be round here but to be honest I didn’t want her to be alone with that guy. “So what’s up?” I asked as I could see that she was still a little bit down. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her towards me messing around. She started to laugh a little bit until she gave in.

“Fine... I just feel sad for Adam seeing as he lost” She said. What the hell... I mean she felt sorry because he had lost. Obviously he would lose wouldn’t he... he isn’t that good. We carried on walking and I saw him climb out of the car.

“Hey... I’m sorry” She said as she approached him. He held his arms out and hugged him; I felt the same protectiveness again.

“Don’t worry about it” he said still keeping his hands on her waist. What was he doing? They weren’t dating and why was she letting him keep her hands there? “Do you fancy... I don’t know getting something to eat?” He asked her. I don’t think so I thought. I walked over to them quickly.

“Hayden” I said as I approached them.

“Jake” She said shocked... as if she’d completely forgot about me.

“Jake Peterson” The guy said whilst keeping one hand on Hayden’s waist and holding his other hand out towards me. I looked down at his hand but refused to shake it.

“Come on... Cally will be wondering where you are” I said. She nodded and turned to the guy to hug him again. What was it about him? Does he give of a scent that hypnotizes girls because that must be the only reason that Hayden would keep hugging him...? He’s a demon.

Stop it Jake stop being stupid... he’s not a demon... she just finds him attractive... STOP being jealous.

He let her go which made her take a step back. She said bye before turning around and walking towards the tent. I looked at the guy with a bit of a glare which made him cringe away. I turned around and started to walk back towards the tent with Hayden.

Hayden’s POV

“Hayden” Jake said.

“Jake” I said shocked... I can’t believe I had forgot about Jake but Adam was such a nice guy that I couldn’t help but feel comfortable around him.

“Jake Peterson” Adam said whilst keeping one hand on my waist and holding his other hand out towards Jake. I know I felt comfortable around Adam but not that comfortable but I didn’t really want to tell him.

“Come on... Cally will be wondering where you are” Jake said. I nodded and turned to Adam to hug him again.

He let go of me which made me take a step back. I said bye to him before turning around and walking towards the tent. After about a minute Jake caught up with me and we carried on walking towards the tent. I saw all the guys stood outside their cars getting ready to go home. I walked over to them and hugged each one individually whilst saying bye. When I finished I walked to Jake’s car and climbed in. As I clipped my seatbelt in I saw Jake climb in. He started the car and quietly drove me home.

Every Saturday for the next two weeks were filled with me and Jake viewing two apartments each Saturday. We hadn’t come across one that was nicer than the very first one we saw. It was coming up to December now and my exams were starting really soon so I’d been revising lately quite a lot. I’d texted Adam a couple of times and he was really sweet and nice. School was going fine well that was until Thursday which I will remember for quite a while now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed :)

I'm curious to see if any of you were Hayden who would you go for: Adam or Jake?

Please please please Comment,

Fan,

Vote,

Add to your library and

Suggest it to your friends :)

BTW Guys just wanted to say I've just started a new twitter account just specifically for my Wattpad account... Just wanted to tell you guys in case you were interested. You can find the link on my account. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 107K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π’πžπœπ«πžπ­ π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
340K 20.1K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
308K 448 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy πŸ’• don't be s...
569K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...