Kuroko No Basket One Shots X...

By Chimtoxicated

These basketball cuties are shooting three pointers into your heart! A collection of Kuroko No Basket One Sh... More

Akashi Seijuro [1]
Kuroko Tetsuya [1]
Kise Ryouta [1]
Midorima Shintaro [1]

Aomine Daiki [1]

305 13 1
By Chimtoxicated

You were staying at Aomine's house for the weekend because you got bored and decided to barge into his house and disturb his peaceful life.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked, as you lay down on his sofa.

You grinned and waved, "I'm visiting you, isn't it obvious?"

He rolled his eyes which was very disturbing as he looked like a murderer and sat beside you. 

"I don't really give a fuck," he said.

You punched his arm playfully and glared at him, "Then why the hell did you even ask?"

He glared back at you and pushed your arm away. But as a tease you kept on punching his arm. The moment he got annoyed he started to grab your foot and attacking it with tickled.

"A-AHOMINEEE! S-STOP IT NOW HAHAHAHA!" 

Aomine smirked and continued tickling your poor foot.

A few moments of tickling later, he stopped and laughed at you. You were panting as you were out of breath.

"Haha, you should've seen your face!" 

You sat up, and tackled him.

"I Hate you, grrr.." You hissed and choked him to deat-- just kidding.

"A-ack! Stop!" And you stopped, why? Because it was tiring.

You leaned beside him as the both of you lay down on the sofa.

"Aren't you going to get your butt up?" you asked.

"Nah," he said, as he wrapped his long tanned arms around you.

"Too lazy," he added.

You smiled and nuzzled closer to him.

Sorry for the short chapter XD But I found it really cute tho..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
123K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...