Newly Bitten // Teen Wolf

By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac have been best friends for a long time. They live together with Isaac's dad, because her famil... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Sequel!
Well Hey

Chapter 19

19.5K 562 183
By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Hi...

Last chapter...

Enjoy...

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Question: What was your favorite part of the story?

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

Question: Who's excited for sequel?

Hehe

Love you!

<^_^<     >^_^>

"Well done to the last, Scott. Like the concerned friend you are, you brought Jackson to Derek to save him. You just didn't realize that you were also bringing Derek to me."

Suddenly an arrow flew through the air hitting Isaac in the shoulder. I growled turning to the direction of the shooter and flashed my wolf eyes. Allison ducked behind the corner and I decided to not attack her right now and ran to Isaac's side.

"Allison?" Scott asked in disbelief. He looked back at us and ran to the other side of Isaac and helped me help him up and we rushed into the other room setting Isaac down behind the crates. Soon Mr. Argent came running in along with the kanima close behind. Derek flipped landing by the kanima fully healed. I jumped over the crate landing close to Derek but not next to him and baring my werewolf teeth and eyes. Fortunately, somehow I didn't get the facial hair on my cheeks when I was first bit.

Isaac and Scott stood on the other side of it along with Mr. Argent. Derek goes for it first, swinging twice but being blocked by it. It swiped at Derek's chest sending him away. Scott went next jumping on him but it easily threw him off. Isaac and I went for it together, I brought my foot up kicking it but the creature barely stumbled backwards before it's tail swiped me off my feet and sent me flying to the ground.

Isaac grabbed his neck but the kanima grabbed ahold of the werewolf, throwing him backwards almost landing on top of me. Derek, who had climbed on the metal bar holding the place up and jumped hitting it on the back of the head. The kanima grabbed Derek's arm and went to throw him. Derek ran up the wall, doing a flip, and landing behind the kanima. They continued to fight until it threw my alpha at the wall. 

Scott went behind him and kicked him into the wall as Isaac and I got up to help. It turned around and kicked Scott sending him flying across the warehouse hitting the opposite wall which was alligned with metal bars. Before we could race at it Derek ran to it about to swing when it sliced at Derek's stomach, and he collapsed to the ground. I went after the kanima letting the rage of him hurting my alpha take over.

Before I could attack it I heard a grunt and turned to see Allison stabbing two knifes into Isaac's back and he fell to the ground. I roared charging at her and she pulled a special knife out of her back pocket. It had purple covering it and I knew what the purple was, wolfsbane. Before I could attempt to run she stabbed it into my stomach and I crumpled falling to the ground with the knife still in me.

I quickly grabbed it and ripped it out screaming quietly but it was to late, the wolfsbane was in my system. The pain started from my stomach and traveled through my arms and legs. I was helpless, and all I could do was watch the situation unfold in front of me with the pain moving slowly.

Allison moved towards Derek but the kanima grabbed her arms, ripping the knives out of them and taking ahold of her neck. "Not yet sweetheart" Gerard said to Allison, coming into the scene again finally. "What are you doing?" Allison asked suprised her grandpa would betray her like this. Well guess what sweetheart, we knew it all along.

"He's doing what he came here to do" Scott said apparently already knowing and not telling us.

"Then you know?" 

"What's he talking about?" Allison asked still in the kanima's grip. 

"It was the night outside the hospital, wasn't it, when I threatened your mother. I knew I saw something in your eyes. You could just smell it, couldn't you?"

"He's dying" Isaac said fully healed and regaining himself. Unlike me as I felt the pain increase and I grunted getting Isaac's attention. He raced towards me and kneeled at my side with worry on his face, He went to look at the wound but I weakly grabbed his hand shaking my head, "w-wolfsbane." His face pained and he enveloped my hand in his larger one knowing he couldn't do anything at the moment.

"I am. I have been for a while now. Unfortunately, science doesn't have a cure for cancer yet. But the supernatural does." Gerard's gaze went down to Derek who was still lying on the floor not healed yet. 

Allison gasped and Gerard looked over at her as the Kanima's grip tightened. "You monster" Mr. Argent said from behind Scott. "Not yet" Gerard said and Allison yelled out "what're you doing?"

He's killing you, god keep up.

"You'll kill her too?" Mr. Argent said on the verge of crying. "When it comes to survival, I'd kill my own son!" Ouch, that's gotta sting. Speaking of stinging the pain intensified and was practically throbbing as it inched slowly towards my heart. I groaned out again and Isaac's grip tightened on my hand as he glanced down at me. I felt some of my pain being taken away and I looked up to see black vains traveling up Isaac's arm, he was taking some of the pain away.

"N-No" I mumbled shoving his arm away, not wanting him to experience the overwhelming pain. I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer, if I don't get help soon I'll probably be dead my morning. So technically, we have some time and I'll just have to suffer through it. 

"Scott" Gerard said and Scott sighed heavily over and over again. He lowered his head shifting back to human and moving towards Derek. "Scott don't" I weakly pleaded gasping in pain. Scott glanced at me with a pained expression before grabbing the back of Derek's neck, hoisting him up. 

"You know that he's gonna kill me right after. He'll be an Alpha." Derek added breathing heavily from the pain and looking at Gerard. I felt something in my mouth and I spit it out, seeing black blood. I weakly wiped my mouth rolling on my other arm, pressed against Isaac's side who still had a tight grip on me.

"That's true. But I think he already knows that, don't you, Scott? He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. Do this small task for me, and they can be together. You are the only piece that doesn't fit, Derek. And in case you haven't learned yet, there is just no competing with young love. Just think if you're dead Scott and Allison can go on pathetic little double dates with your betas, Isaac and Erin, who are so blindly in love it's almost sickening."

"G-go to hell" i managed to choke out and Isaac tightened his grip as a warning to not mess with him, not matter what he says. Gerard merely smirked. Derek yelled out,"Scott, don't. Don't!"

"I'm sorry!" Scott yelled and looked Allison in the eye saying, "but I have to." He pulled Derek's head back and his mouth opened. I tried to get over there to help but Isaac held me back shaking his head. "Don't you're to weak."

Derek bit down on his arm and Gerard yelled out in pain before pulling his arm off of his jaws. Scott released Derek and he fell to the ground yet again. Gerard looking victorious, held up his arm with a "haha" totally unaware of what was happening to his arm. Black blood began to ooze from the bite.

"What?" Gerard asked as we all looked with wide eyes and open mouths. He looked down at his arm and his face paled. "What is this?" He asked and looked at Scott seething, "what did you do?" Scott looked down at Derek who was already staring up at him. "Everyone said Gerard always had a plan, I had one too."

Gerard reached into his pocket and pulled out his pill case, crushing the pills in his hand. "Mountain Ash!" He yelled and sank to his knees as black blood began oozing out of his eyes and nose. He suddenly projectile vomited black blood and I cringed closing my eyes for a second until I heard him collapse, then reopened them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asked Scott.

"Because" Scott looked away from Gerard and down at Derek again, "you might be an alpha, but you're not mine."

Gerard spit out an amount of black blood before yelling, "kill them! KIll them all!" 

Allison elbowed the kanima in the face, getting it to release her. Before it could attack any of us, Stiles' jeep burst through the wall hitting the kanima. "Did I get him?" Stiles asked as he and Lydia sat in the car with their eyes closed. The kanima jumped on the hood screeching and Lydia and Stiles screamed jumping out of the car. 

"Jackson!" Lydia screamed holding up a key. The kanima stopped and took the key gently in it's hand. It changed back into half form and Jackson looked at Lydia. He slowly backed away from Lydia, knowing what was about to happen. Derek and Peter ran together at him and sunk their claws into the front and back of Jackson lifting him off the ground. 

I shut my eyes hiding my face in Isaac's leg who still kneeled next to me. I heard mumbling from Jackson and Lydia and I looked up to see Lydia standing there with her back to Jackson who was lying dead on the ground. But then he slowly began getting up and rising. When he stood all the way he looked up letting out a roar as blue eyes flashed over along with werewolf features. Jackson was a werewolf.

Lydia ran to Jackson's arms and in a normal situation I probably would've awed. But the searing pain sent through my whole body stopped me. I screamed out grabbing Isaac's hand tightly. I heard yelling coming from Isaac, Scott, and Stiles but I couldn't comprehend what they were saying. My vision was blurring and my hearing was going in and out only catching a few words.

I felt myself being lifted and carried somewhere before I was set on a seat. Isaac's face was above me telling me to stay awake and keep watching him. We were driving somewhere and by the sharp turns and screeches we were going way over the speed limit.

No matter how much Isaac was telling me to stay awake, I coudn't help but drift away and soon, it was black.

<^_^<       >^_^>

Darkness was all I could see. I felt things touching me, some cold and sharp and other soft and warm. I could feel someone holding my hand but I didn't know whose it was. Mumbling was being heard around me, yet I couldn't pick out words or voices. Most of the pain was gone, leaving a dull sting in my stomach.

"Erin, if you can hear me, you need to respond somehow." A calm soothing voice said and I slowly lifting a finger on my free hand.

"Good you can. This is Dr. Deaton, your friend Isaac is here and he is very worried about you. He is currently sleeping but refuses to release your hand. It's quite funny actually, he's leeched on. Now, Can you try and open your eyes for me?" 

I used most of my energy and slowly opened my eyes before squeezing them shut from the bright light groaning quietly. I heard chuckling, "sorry, probably should've warned you about that." I opened them again and looked around finding myself at the vet clinic. I looked down to see Isaac sitting in a chair sleeping. His hand was wrapped around mine and his head was resting on my leg. 

"How long was I out?" I croaked out as he handed me a cup of water and I downed it down relieving my throat. 

"Just over night, Isaac brought you here as soon as he could and luckily just in time. An hour later, the wolfsbane would've been in your heart and it would've been to late. He didn't sleep at all last night and didn't fall asleep until around six in the morning. It's now about half past nine. Now I don't mean to be a bother but I have a client over in an hour and I don't think he'll wanna walk in to a couple werewolves lying on his dogs table."

I laughed quietly and nodded, "okay let me just wake Isaac." He gave me a smile and walked to the door saying, "i'll give you two a minute" before exiting. "Isaac" I said shaking my leg slightly to wake him. He mumbled something but stayed asleep. 

"Isaac!" I yelled louder and he shot up falling backwards in his chair onto the floor. I covered my mouth with my hands laughing loudly at his shocked face. He looked at me and he lit up tackling me in a hug. "Erin! Oh my god, I was so worried! How ae you feeling? Do you need anything?" 

I smiled, "No I'm okay, Isaac. Besides the vipor grip on me." He released me and stared at me almost like he didn't believe I was awake. "Please don't do that ever again! I-I thought I lost you and-and I was just- I love you. I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you an-"

I smiled and cut him off with a kiss.

<^_^<         >^_^>

 "You haven't told them everything yet, have you?" Peter asked leaning against a tree as Derek, Isaac, and I looked at the door of his burnt house. 

"What do you mean?" Isaac asked and glanced at me matching my confused face. 

"Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack? So eager to strengthen his power and his number? When there's a new Alpha, people take notice."   

"People like who?" I looked back to the symbol on the door. "What it this?" I asked walking up the steps with Isaac following, "what does this mean?" It was black and had a trangle with lines coming off each point and bent at the end.    "It's their symbol. It means their coming."  

"Who?"  

"Alphas."

I ran my hand across the symbol before asking, "more than one?"

"A pack of them."

"An alpha pack. And they aren't coming. They're already here."

<^_^<          >^_^>

"Isaac?" I whispered out as a blanket was wrapped around my shoulders. We sat on top of a building staring out at the lights of the city at night. He sat down next to me and I opened the blanket and motioned for him to join me. He smiled scooting closer and wrapping the half of the blanket around him. He grabbed my hand in his and entwined our fingers setting them on our legs and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He began chuckling slightly and I looked over at him furrowing my eyebrows. "What?" I asked and he shook his head smiling. "Just thinking about how much our lives have changed in the past few weeks. We became werewolves, lost my dad, had a pack, fought a homicidal lizard creature, and you almost died."

I sighed resting my head down again watching cars drive down streets. "Do you regret it? Getting the bite?"  

 "Suprisingly no. If I hadn't gotten bit, I probably would still be pining over you. But through all the drama, I somehow got you. And now I couldn't be happier." I smiled to myself, butterflies filling my stomach, as cliche as it sounded.

"What about your dad?" I asked lifting my head and turned towards him, "don't you miss him?"

He shrugged looking at me again as the lights from the city shone off his eyes making them sparkle, "of course I do. Not a day has gone by that I haven't missed him. But the day of the full moon, when we were being tied up by Derek, I think I actually accepted the fact that he's gone." 

"Is he your anchor?" I asked remembering I never brought it up to him, I was to busy caught up in the werewolf drama. 

"No" he breathed out as I played with his fingers, "you are." I haulted my movements taken back, "I am?" He simply nodded and I leaned up to kiss him, smiling after we broke apart.

"Do you wish you would've gone with Erica and Boyd?" I asked him timidly and he was silent for a moment before replying with a confident "no." 

"Really? Even with all the alpha stuff about to go down?" 

He looked me in the eye with a sincere look on his face, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, "I don't care where I am. As long as I'm with you, I don't care."

And, I was definitely okay with that.

READ BELOW, IMPORTANT FOR SEQUEL!

<^_^<                 >^_^>

Fluffyness at the end:3 I love Isin so much...

That's the end of Newly Bitten guys! And it has been one hell of a ride! I honestly didn't think I would have this many reads, so thank you!

Just so you know, I AM writing a sequel for season 3! 

The title is going to be... *drum roll please*  Militaristic! It's a pretty uncommon word so if you don't know what it means, it's basically a synonym for fighting. Cause you know, they ARE fighting a lot in season 3...

There are two questions and since it's the LAST CHAPTER of the book I would LOVE if you answered these:) and vote!

Questions: what's your favorite part of this book? AND Who's excited for the sequel?

So PLEASE ANSWER THOSE AND I WILL UPDATE SOON FOR INFO ON THE SEQUEL:)

Love you all! <3

See you soon! ~Katelyn(that's my name in case you didn't know;) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
347 68 19
Lucy Stilinski is known as Stiles stilinskis little sister. He is human, while I'm a werewolf. She's independent, strong, and brave. She's been throu...
239K 4.1K 26
I'm the other Argent...yes I am the little sister of Allison Argent. I'm also apart of Scott's pack...which is stressful when you're the youngest out...
78 0 6
Luna Whittemore and Isaac Lahey grew up across the street from one another and would always find a way to be together. One day, Isaac starts ignoring...