What Is This The Future Now (...

De BVB_Marries_3DG

Hey guys this is book three of back in the past. The second book is What is in the past is now over. After f... Mais

Finally Hell Is Over
My Biggest Surprise
Oh My God Fang!
Before He Comes Back
What Is Going To Happen
What The Fuck Happend Last Night
Orgy?
The After Math
Disaster struck
disaster Stuck the news
Is This WHat You Think
Lol Short
I dont know any more
This is good
The Job
i need help*
Finally ive done it
What the hell is going on
Not Now. Not ever
Fight For Your Life
Stay calm
Within Months
Oh Sweet Brother Of Mine
This Is The Story Of A Girl
Lilly
More Than Alive
Come On Lets Go Home.
Next book.
The Next Book Is Out
Re-Write

What Happened To Jakiem

30 2 0
De BVB_Marries_3DG

I heard a big thud on the floor followed by a second. I ran into the kitchen and see everyone's in the floor. Eve is bleeding to death, Adam is knocked out while holding his stomach and The man was passed out.

Good thing he only beat me. I have a couple broken bones, a bloody nose and my stomach is all bruised up. I got off easy unlike the rest.

I quickly ran to Eve and checked her pulse. She's still alive but bleeding real bad. I quickly grabbed her phone and dialed 911. They would be here in five minutes or less. I hope they don't die.

Eves POV

I was worried about Jakeim. Was he killed? Was he beaten? Oh god.

I quickly called the nurse and she came running in. Michelle had no idea what was going in.

"Nurse please. Jakiem. Is he alright?" I looked concerned. I'm in charge of that child.

"Ma'am stay calm. He's alright. He's in another room laying down. The only thing he got was a broken rib." I sighed in relief. Then the nurse left.

"Eve, you could've asked us. We know everything." Michelle told me as she took my hand. "I will always look after you and Jakeim. After all my aunt dumped him on me." We both chuckled and eventually I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

225

Ha short chapter again. Anyway I might not get the chance to update this that often cause I'm working on my other books like My BVB story or my supernatural stories. You should read them all. They are pretty good.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90.2M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
277K 7.9K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
52.8M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...