instagram

By aejiin

instagram interactions between ksg + pjm highest rank: #8 in short story #1 in #btsvelvet stories #1 in #seu... More

seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jongin
dm
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
dm
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
fin
jimin
dm
full
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
full
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
dm
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
seulgi
jimin
the end
author's note!
the alternate end
the actually happy alternate end
author's note 2.0
pt 2 !

the actually happy end point 5

4.4K 124 58
By aejiin

this takes place in a universe where jimin and seulgi don't get into a car crash and die. also in a different universe from the previous chapter.

_

years later;

she fluttered her eyes open, squinting them as the sunlight entered the room. she felt the heavy arm wrapped around her waist, soft snores coming from behind her back. she turned around and faced her husband, who was still sleeping peacefully.

she smiled. she moved her hand to push the hair out of his eyes. sensing her touch, his eyes opened and were fixed upon the beauty that was his wife.

with his eyes turning into crescents and his lips forming in a goofy smile, he asked,

"what are you doing?"

she returned the smile, leaning forward and pressed her lips against his. against his lips, she mumbled,

"happy anniversary."

his smile grew wider, leaning in for another kiss.

"happy anniversary."

after showers of kisses and stupid smiles between the two, they finally got up from bed, preparing for the day of their anniversary.

_

"two years."

"it's only been two?"

seulgi said teasingly, slipping on a tight black dress.

"oh please. you haven't gotten enough of me over the years."

he retorted, patiently waiting outside the bathroom.

"that may be true, but you know it's the same for you, baby."

seulgi said flirtatiously, placing on her necklace and fixing her hair.

"you take forever to get ready."

seulgi rolled her eyes.

"oh, shut up. i'm done."

she took one last glance in the mirror before stepping out of the bathroom.

jimin looked at his wife with his mouth agape.

"impressed, huh?"

seulgi teased once seeing her husband's reaction.

"i-i mean, you l-look great."

jimin stuttered, too in love to think straight.

"you don't look too bad yourself."

she said, gazing at jimin, who was wearing a dark suit to match her dress. jimin snapped out of his daydream and walked up to seulgi, pulling her close to him.

"i'm serious, seul. you're gorgeous."

he said softly, his warm breath panning against her face. her reply was a soft smile, almost forgetting how much this man could affect her in just seconds.

"and you, are absolutely handsome."

she smiled, straightening out his jacket blazer for him.

"well, let's go before we miss our dinner reservations."

jimin said, taking her hand in his, leading them out the room.

__

"god, seulgi, how much did you drink?"

"wha-what do you meeaaan?"

seulgi replied, tripping over her words.

"seul, you're drunk."

jimin said disapprovingly as he helped her out of the car.

"excuuuuse me? i'm PERFECTLY fine."

she replied, yelling out the word 'perfectly'.

"come on, babe. let's get you inside."

he sighed, holding onto her tightly as he led her side their house. he carefully laid her down on their bed, making sure to be gentle.

"where's jiiiiimiiiiiin?"

"i'm right here, baby."

seulgi had her eyes closed, frowning. she moved around her hand trying to find where jimin stood and ended up feeling his face.

"you're jimin?"

"yes, seulgi."

he chuckled, removing her hand from his face. he moved to change his clothes and returned to seulgi, who was took small breaths as she layed on the bed.

he gently sat her up and removed her dress, not trying to anything, just trying to get her to wear something more comfortable to sleep.

he took one of his large t-shirts and slipped over her head, her eyes still closed as sleepiness lingered in her facial expression.

"have i ever told you how much i love the way you look in my clothes?"

seulgi said nothing as she fell back onto the mattress, jimin following suit.

he faced her and traced her facial features with his eyes, where her eyes fluttered.

a drunken smile made it's way onto her lips as she stared at her husband.

"have i ever told you how much i love you? because i do. like, a lot."

he chuckled at her drunken state.

"yes, babe, i know how much you love me. and i love you too. even more than how much you love me."

her eyebrows furrowed.

"excuse me? my love will go to like all stars in the, uh, the galaxy."

he smiled at the game she was trying to play.

"oh, really? that's a lot of love, seul."

she smirked proudly.

"i know. i win."

"yes, you do, baby."

he smiled.

"you know, your lips look really kissable. can i kiss them?"

he had to admit, drunk seulgi was probably one of his favorite sides of her. he bet that tomorrow, she won't remember a single thing that happened.

"yes, seul, you can."

her eyes turned into small crescents as her mouth curved into a smile. she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. he kissed back, feeling her smile against his. he pulled her closer to him, his arm resting comfortably around her waist.

"you're a pretty good kisser."

"thank you."

"thank you."

"for what?"

"for everything. i love you a lot, jimin, i really do."

"you know i do too. i can't imagine anyone else in my arms right now."

"ditto."

she giggled.

"double ditto."

"double double ditto."

"are we really having this conversation?"

"you started it."

"actually, seul, you did."

"no, you kept tryin to one up me, it's your fault."

she claimed, sticking her tongue out at him.

"happy anniversary."

"it's our anniversary?"

all he could do was just smile.

"yes, bear."

"i'm sorry i forgot."

she replied, frowning.

"it's okay, baby. you didn't forget."

"i didn't?"

she asked, a small yawn escaping her lips.

"no, you didn't. go to sleep, bear."

he softly said.

"but i want to stay up with you."

she yawned again, rubbing her eyes like a little kid.

it was official.

drunk seulgi equaled child seulgi.

"you should get some rest, seulgi. you're going to have a killer hangover tomorrow."

"a what?"

"shh, just sleep."

he said, her eyes already closed.

"but. . ."

she started to protest before she slowly fell asleep.

all he could do was smile at the precious girl. even if they had been together for the past two years, he still couldn't believe how lucky he got.

he moved in a little closer, holding her just a little tighter. he closed his eyes, falling asleep next to the love of his life.

and what do you know?

it all started with a like and comment.

_

ew that was actually disgusting

why am i so bad at writing lovey stuff duejd

btw it was supposed to be like one shot based of "drunken talks" so that's why seulgi was drunk

ok this is like the last official chapter😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 214 22
Two dancers fall in love during their college years, but with a bitter ex out for revenge can they last long?
72.1K 2.7K 23
A story in which Seulgi is betrayed by every man in her life until she meets Jimin. That is until the cycle repeats... Side Pairing: WenGa, little Vr...
4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
273K 10.2K 39
where jeongguk and jimin cheat on their boyfriends, taehyung and yoongi.