Natsu Older Sister

By TinyVermillion

Natsu has an older sister. One of the most strongest Dragon Slayers, whats her role in this. Some say she cou... More

A/N
Prologue
A/N
Chapter 1: How to eat Water
Chapter 2: Flaming Water
Chapter 3: The Egg
Chapter 4: Gone and a New Friend
Chapter 5: A New Home
Chapter 6: House Hunting
Chapter 7: May VS Gildarts
Chapter 8: They Arrived
Chapter 9: First Job
Chapter 10: Natsu
Chapter 11: First S-Class Job
A/N
Chapter 12: New Member
A/N
Chapter 13: Saving Macao
Chapter 13: Saving Macao Part 2
Chapter 13: Saving Macao Part 3
Chapter 14: Mavis Visits
A/N
Chapter 15: Joining A Team
Chapter 17: Eisenwald Fight
A/N
Chapter 18 Trapped
A/N
Chapter 19 Finding The Dispeller
A/N
A/N
Chapter 20: Breaking The Wind
A/N

A/N

2.6K 10 0
By TinyVermillion

Hey guys. Sorry about the confusing thing for Chapter 13. I guess it was too long and it wasn't showing up. When I went to read it on my phone, so I put it in parts. But it still tells me that it can't load the rest of the story. Which is funny because it says that where I broke the chapter in parts, so it just repeats it... I don't know if you guys have that problem too. If so let me know. Well now I learned something new... Its called if chapter is going to be long put it in parts, and that's what i'm going to do now. So i'm just going to stop trying to fix that chapter because of that... Maybe it will fix itself?? Anyway lets continue with the story.

Sorry if this caused trouble for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
401K 6.8K 113
Fairy Tail and Highschool DxD crossover. Natsu Dragneel a 19 year old high school student trying to live his everyday life as a regular human along...
3.2K 61 16
What if Natsu, had an older sister. Y/n Dragneel, a very powerful wizard comes across the city of Magnolia, to find her brother. Will she reunite...
604 4 10
After five years of completing the 15 year S-class mission, two people return to Fairy Tail. Who these are everyone knows not to mess with them. Or...