Roses are Black| An Inazuma E...

By Modmag

???: One broken promise can cause problems...Because Betrayal leads to Revenge . More

Author Note
Chapter 1: Leaving
Chapter 2: Here Come Black Rose Eleven !!
Chapter 3: Black Rose Eleven Captain !
Chapter 4: Breaking News
Chapter 5: Day of the Match and Secret Out .
Chapter 6: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 2
Part 7: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 3
Chapter 8: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 4
Chapter 9: Day of the Match and Secret Out Part 5
Chapter 10: Wait ?! She Joining the Team .
Rosalie Profile
Chapter 11: Ignorance is the Best Solution
Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1
BULLIES
Chapter 14: Replacing Members !!
Chapter 15: Replacing the Memebers Part 2
Chapter 16: Replacing the Members Part 3
Chapter 17: Replacing the mem...WHAT IS A LIE
Chapter 18: A Strategy to Win
Chapter 19: Welcome Back Party
Chapter 20: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 1
Chapter 21: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Last Emperor Part 2
Chapter 22: Meeting old friends and Sleepover
Chapter 23: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 24: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 1
Chapter 25: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Inazuma Battle Eleven Part 2
Chapter 26: Truth or Dare
Chapter 27: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 1
Chapter 28: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Desert Lion Part 2
Chapter 29: Pefect Day or not
Chapter 30: Beach Time !!
Chapter 31: Siblings Time and Our Next Opponent is...!!
Chapter 32: Surprise !!
Chapter 33: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 1
Chapter 34: Inazuma Best Eleven vs Blue Tigers Part 2
Chapter 35: We Got It !!
Chapter 36: Going to Liocott Island Again !!
Chapter 37: United ( Who We Are )
Author's Note
Halloween Special
Happy Birthday Rand-chan
Chapter 38: Trouble with Olympiacos
Christmas Special

Chapter 13: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 2

570 12 14
By Modmag

~ Isabella POV ~

This is gonna be interesting , see their moves up close .

Isabella: okay I'm ready

Axel jumps up and spins from left to right while his legs are surrounded by a fire vortex and the ball floats near him. When Axel gets high enough, his body is already in a horizontal position and the fire gathers in his left foot. Axel then sets the ball a blaze as he kick it forward. The ball is followed by a stream of fire.

Axel: Fire Tornado !!
Isabella: Crystal Barrier !!

I use my fists and then opens my hands to create a giant crystallized snowflake. I then uses it to block the shot by freezing the ball and making it fall to the ground.

Isabella: is that all you got

Victor makes a bicycle kick and a vortex of darkness appears around the ball. When Victor falls to the ground, the vortex explodes and the ball heads to the goal like a sword made of darkness.

Victor: Bicycle Sword !!

I slashes my hands several times and electric lasers come out.

Isabella: Electric Trap !!

The electric lasers stops Victor's shot and the ball land under my feet.

Isabella: I'm starting to get bored * yawn *

Jordan spins the ball with his foot, making it gather purple space energy. Jordan then kicks the ball towards the goal with the ball covered by the same aura.

Jordan: Astro Break !!

I forms a little black hole with both hands, then the ball is attracted as the black hole gets bigger and I catches it with a single hand.

Isabella: Black Hole !! * sigh * This is getting us no where .

When the ball is thrown into the air, Xavier jumps while spinning, then kicks, carrying the ball full force, packing it with a purplish aura and sends it down in a stream of meteor-like shower.

Xavier: Meteor Blade !!

I distorts the surroundings' space, getting the ball away the goal as if the field was reversed . Than I got the ball , while smirking .

Isabella: Reverse World !! Really is that your full power ?!

Arion spins around the ball then gets surrounded by a wind as Arion then kicks the ball. The ball then forms into a gigantic tornado and heads towards the goal.

Arion: Arashi Tatsumaki Hurricane !!

I creates a three stars which together forms an energy net in a triangular pattern. The net then capture the shoot and the ball lands in my hand.

Isabella: Procyon Net !! C'mon break through my defense boys !!

Axel kicks the ball, then Victor and Xavier kick from the sides as Axel kicks at the middle. Then there are a few swirls of fire erupting from it before giant fire spreads .

Axel , Xavier and Victor: Grand Fire !!

I collects light and turns into a blue star. I then takes on the shot and reflects it back .

Isabella: Star Reflection !!

Tezcat gets covered by purple aura that has black energy which begins to surround the ball. Tezcat then kicks the ball towards the goal in a stream of black energy.

Tezcat: Black Ash !!

As a small circle of gravitational energy forms atop my pointer finger, I gesture my hand towards the ball. Energy then surrounds the ball and I catches the ball with one hand.

Isabella: Gravity Point !!

Riccardo jumps a little bit up, and afterwards musical notes and patterns form in a circular motion around the ball. After this Riccardo kicks the ball at the center and the ball goes through the field and to the goal with musical notes and patterns around it.

Riccardo: Fortissimo !!

I opens my right hand at the sky, summoning a red and purple cloud that then becomes a tornado that I uses to catch the ball.

Isabella: Destiny Cloud !!

Jude lifts the ball up by back flipping. Fei sends it back down with a header then the Jude kicks the ball with a fiery aura surrounding it.

Jude and Fei: Twin Boost !!

I acquires a blue aura and the earth rumble. A giant, white snake appears and I uses both my hands to make a fang.

Isabella: Serpent Fang !!

I catch the ball successful, the snake disappear and I have the ball with both of my hands.

Isabella: Are you sure they Japan Representative, because I doubt they win in the Asia Preliminary .
Jordan: * breath heavily * how much training did you girls do ?
Isabella: our training was harsh , its wasn't like your training style . Almost everyday we get cuts , bruises and scratch marks your lucky you don't go to a prestigious high school .

~ Timeskip and Mark POV ~

Rosalie: * blow the whistle * okay guys that enough for the day , were gonna take a bit slowly until you get use to our training method . Angel , Elena , Isabella , Glacia and Bété we have to go to the High School Soccer Association Headquarters now .
Bété, Glacia , Isabella, Angel and Elena: yes
Rosalie: rest of you get some rest and remember to see who are we playing against .
Mark , Axel , Nathan , Xavier , Jordan , Jude , Arion , Victor , Jean-Pierre , Riccardo , Gabriel , Tezcat , Fei and Goldie: yes
Elena: C'mon Rosalie , we gotta go
Rosalie: okay , get some rest guys

My sister turned around and ran to her friends , than they walked away . The managers took many empty bottles and dirty towels since their training is bit different than our , but my sister says it's for us so that she knows our weakness so that she can fix our weakness . The team all went to take a shower , after that we went to the cafeteria to eat our lunch . We being training since 5:00 in the morning and now it's 2:30 , we sometimes have breaks but my sister kept it minimum for us so we can get use to the training . Once we done eating we were busy talking , telling jokes and sharing stories to each other until it was time for which National team will going against .

~ Third POV ~

Carter: Good Evening everyone and welcome to the FFI Asia Preliminary . My name is Carter Hunter and I'm the host for the FFI Asia Preliminary , now for the selections of the national teams .

The cards begin to move in the computer , once it stopped moving

Asia Representative ( Quarter-Finals )

Inazuma Best Eleven ( Japan ) vs Last Emperor ( China )

Big Waves ( Australia ) vs Desert Lion ( Qatar )

Fire Dragon ( South Korea ) vs The Barracuda ( Saudi Arabia )

Red Viper ( Uzbekistan) vs Southern Cross ( Thailand )

Asia Representative ( Semi-Finals )

Blue Tiger ( India )

Carter: it look like Japan is playing against China in 2 weeks in the Quarterfinals while Australia is facing against Qatar , South Korea against Saudi Arabia and the Uzbekistan is facing against Thailand . Before I end this , I like to give a round applause for three girls who voluntarily perform for us .

A spotlight appeared and it hit the three girls once they reveal their faces it was actually Elena , Angel and Rosalie . Angel's hair is short-medium length hair with many curls fancily strewn through it. On the side of the head is a pale colored flower ; A pretty white dress with fluffy trim along the hemlines and a thick yellow section at the top of the chest with a gold music note pinned to it. At the waist, and with two lines on the skirt is gold detail. From the necklace to the chest is a sheer white section of material. Comes with tight white sleeves lined in fluffy trim AND Pale yellow boots with silver at the toe. On top of the boots are white fluffy trim with silver music notes pinned to them. Below it are sections of gold.

Elena's hair is a short hair cut with the neck covered in the back. Hanging loose are several strands on each side of the head, with the very long bangs and forelocks reaching the chest ; The colla gains white lining while the top and shorts gain a glittering texture. The chest gains five silver straps, each held with amethyst buttons, along with a silver music note pin. Strings connect the four buttons on the belt. Included are black arm sleeves with two holes cut out of them AND Purple boots with black heels and two low black beaded-chains around the ankle. On top are white cuffs with a single silver music note pinned to it.

Rosalie's hair is pulled to the side and worn over the shoulder in an elegant ponytail. The bangs are kept long and straight cut above the eyes, while a few loose hairs loosily frame the face ; The dress turns red and is coated in glitter. The lining on the top and bottom of the chest turns into purple shiny material, with the top of the chest adorned with a red rose and a floral design. Instead of black shoulder straps, the user gains a three-layer ruffled sleeve for the right arm, coming in dark purple, white, and red. The skirt reshapes itself to resemble layers of a flower, with the colors red and dark purple to match the top. The choker is now made of dark purple and black fluff with a single ruby gem hanging from it AND Red heels with thin straps on top of the foot, held with tiny pearls to match the white dot pattern alternating with dark purple diamonds. Comes with black tights.

Rosalie: * whisper to Elena and Angel * voluntarily , you girls force me to do this
Elena and Angel: * whisper to Rosalie * C'mon we know you love singing
Rosalie: * sigh and whisper * lets get this over with
Elena: my name is Elena Ross
Angel: my name is Angel Diamond
Rosalie: and my name is Rosalie Evans
Angel and Elena: today were gonna sing...
Rosalie , Elena and Angel: Light it up !!
Rosalie: we hope you enjoy our song

( Start playing the music )

Rosalie
Let's light it up,
Let's see it all around us.

Elena
We're one and all,
The fire's gonna guide us.

Angel
Look at the sky!
We're gonna make it shine so bright
Oooo

Rosalie
Get ready now,
It's time to put your cellies high!

Rosalie , Angel and Elena
I wanna feel it (whoa)
Light it up, Light it up
Cause I wanna see it (whoa)
Light it up, Light it up
Light it up for love
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Light it up, light it up
Light it up for love
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Just light it up, light it up
(Up, up, up, up)

Rosalie
Now do you feel the love?
Tonight it's all around us.

Elena
We're here tonight!
And no one's gonna stop us (whoa)

Angel
Look at the sky!
I've never seen it shine so bright!
Oooo

Rosalie
You're ready now,
Cause tonight we're gonna get fired up
Let's light it up, I wanna!

Rosalie , Angel and Elena
I wanna feel it (whoa)
Light it up, Light it up
Cause I wanna see it (whoa)
Light it up, Light it up
Light it up for love
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Light it up, light it up
Light it up for love
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Just light it up, light it up
(Up, up, up, up)

Rosalie
I wanna feel it,

Angel
Cause I wanna see it,

Elena
Light it up!
Light it up!

Rosalie , Angel and Elena
Light it up!
Light it up!
Light it up for love!
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Light it up!
Light it up!
Light it up for love!
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Light it up!
Light it up!
Light it up for love!
(Light, Light, Light, Light, Light)
Light it up!
Light it up!
Light it up for love!
Light it up!
Light it up!

Elena
Light it up yeah!

Everyone was cheering for a wonderful performance from Angel , Elena and Rosalie . Angel , Elena and Rosalie wave their hands at the audience while smiling and giggling .

Carter: now that was a wonderful performance from these lovely ladies , they will also perform at the end of the Asia Preliminary finals .

~ Xavier POV ~

The team all went to take a shower , after that we went to the cafeteria to eat our lunch . We being training since 5:00 in the morning and now it's 2:30 , we sometimes have breaks but Rosalie kept it minimum for us so we can get use to the training . Once we done eating we were busy talking , telling jokes and sharing stories to each other until it was time for which National team will going against .

Carter: Good Evening everyone and welcome to the FFI Asia Preliminary . My name is Carter Hunter and I'm the host for the FFI Asia Preliminary , now for the selections of the national teams . 

The cards begin to move in the computer , once it stopped moving

Asia Representative ( Quarter-Finals )

Inazuma Best Eleven ( Japan ) vs Last Emperor ( China )

Big Waves ( Australia ) vs Desert Lion ( Qatar )

Fire Dragon ( South Korea ) vs The Barracuda ( Saudi Arabia )

Red Viper ( Uzbekistan) vs Southern Cross ( Thailand )

Asia Representative ( Semi-Finals )

Blue Tiger ( India )

Carter: it look like Japan is playing against China in 2 weeks in the Quarterfinals while Australia is facing against Qatar , South Korea against Saudi Arabia and the Uzbekistan is facing against Thailand . Before I end this , I like to give a round applause for three girls who voluntarily perform for us .

A spotlight appeared and it hit the three girls  once lift their heads and  reveal their faces it was actually Elena , Angel and Rosalie . They sang a song called Light it Up and it was amazing especially Rosalie voice , she sound like an beautiful angel . It look like I fell for Rosalie again , I used to have a crush on Rosalie and she accepted me along with my friends . Ever since Amanda came I started to hate Rosalie for working for Dark Ray . But than it was all a lie and we made the biggest mistake ever . We lost our Vice-Captain , Teammates and most importantly our friend , than we got shocked to see Rosalie Captain of Black Rose Eleven and she wasn't showing any emotions . We were surprise to hear Rosalie is back to Inazuma Best Eleven and her friends/teammate are gonna help us , but she isn't warm up to us yet . We heard the door open I and closed to hear someone arguing at someone , I turn around to see a blushing Rosa and her friends who are smiling innocently .

Rosalie: this is all your fault why did you girls force me ?
Angel: well it's a good opportunity for you so everyone knows that you sing wonderfully .
Elena: and for you to have fans
Rosalie: you mean more fanboys , girls remember back at Black Rose Academy .
Elena: oh yeah , boys from Princeton High always give you flowers and chocolates face to face or in your shoe locker or ...
Angel: your school locker , soccer locker and our dorm room . I'm been wondering how did they get in our dorm and past the securities ?
Rosalie: that a mystery , besides that I'm gonna find 15 boxes of chocolate along with 20 flowers tomorrow morning. * sigh *
Mark: what's going on ?
Elena: well you see back at Black Rose Academy our rival Princeton High boys have a huge crush on Rosalie and everyday she'll always receive boxes of chocolate and a bouquet of flowers .
Rosalie: yeah and it's annoying me
Angel: well lets put this behind us and go to sleep , tomorrow training will be the same like today so it's important for you to rest
Rosalie: well goodnight everyone

Rosalie walked to her bedroom , we all went to our bedroom but I couldn't sleep at all . I walk outside towards the field , to see Rosalie practicing . I was about to leave but than I heard someone calling me , I turned around to see Rosalie looking at me .

Rosalie: why are you here ?
Xavier: well I couldn't sleep .
Rosalie: okay , well you could stay out here until your sleepy . I gotta go and get some sleep * stand ups *
Xavier: wait
Rosalie: WHAT ?!?
Xavier: Rosalie , I want to say I'm sorry for not believing you
Rosalie: * sigh * Xavier , I'm gonna say it once I'm not gonna trust you or forgive you along with the others
Xavier: But...
Rosalie: It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend or brother
Xavier: * sigh * oh
Rosalie: but I'm a little bit impress that you and the others were able to withstand our training method .

Rosalie walk up to me and give me a kiss on the cheek , she turned around and walked away leaving me blushing hard .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 433 24
"I promise" A broken promise was the cause of so many things .... "Promises are meant to be broken right?" A broken promise cost a friendship , a par...
Stranger By TheeSarin

Mystery / Thriller

3.4K 118 18
Betrayed What do you do, when the one you love; caused the one you lost.
517 34 13
Promises being broken can lead to hearts breaking and mistakes being made. Fellow Stays please don't hate me for this story...hope you like it.
3.7K 324 4
What happens when the one you love betrays you? What do you do when the one you were to propose to, promises to marry your nemesis? Do you walk away...