Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

By its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... More

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
chapter 8- her
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2

3.4K 164 4
By its_shaili_kg

"Men is least himself when he talks in a person give him a mask and he will tell you the truth "

By Oscar Wilde

Faith POV:-
                       I was still near the boathouse. In surprised and shock. He came and gone like a like one of those dreams which you know you have seen but you can't remember. How too dump I was that I couldn't recognize him. I had a feeling from the beginning that I knew him and have heard his voice somewhere.

Maybe I was so much lost in my world that I didn't even know my helper or my strength giver was standing beside me.

The temperature was getting cold. I decided to go inside and drink something. It was getting cold outside.

I entered in and again the same thing started. People started whispering. I was near the drinks counter and ordered my drink. A skinny girl in black shinning short skin fitted dress stood beside me.

I looked at her. She was looking at me. I gave a small smile in politeness but her expression was like I killed her puddle. So the next I decided to ignore her. She was wearing a beautiful silver mask which was diamond studded. That must be one expensive mask. The other thing I noticed was she had a beauty spot on the left side above her lips. Her eyes were raven black even her hair.

The drink I order was placed in front of me. I was about
to take it but she took it before me. I was confused, why did she do that. Now don't tell me I killed your brother too. I said it in my mind.

"Ahhah, that was my drink," I said.

"I know," she said in her bitch attitude. She took a sip after sip of my drink. It looks like she was enjoying it.

"It's nice, isn't it. My taste is always good to enjoy it " I said with the same tone she used on me because I know she was purposely being rude. Neither I wanted to entertain her.

"No it's horrible," she said and threw the glass. It made a loud noise of breaking the glass. The glass pieces were shattered on the floor. She was gaining the guests'​ attention.

What was her problem I thought? Why was she doing this? A waiter came forward and started cleaning the mess she made.

She gave me one last look and walked past me.

What a bitch my inner goddess said.

I order for another drink and decided not to give a f**k anymore. I grabbed my drink and turned around to see if I recognize anyone or does anyone from here recognize me.

I took a sip of my drink. I looked everywhere. Most of the people over here were old and people of my age. I didn't see any children or toddlers.

Everything was looking, high class. Everyone was enjoying the party and dancing. I wasn't​ sure if they were enjoying or not. Most of it looked like they were pretending to be happy. There was too much of fakeness happing around her.

I saw Max with his hands back across the hall standing next to Adolfo and his dad. The birthday boy was speaking with an old man who had a weird walking stick. I was curious to see that stick. But what captured my attention other then the stick was Adolfo behavior. He was bowing and speaking with so much respect for that old man.

Was he his grandfather I thought. But the old man with a big white mustache expression was cold and sullen. He was stone-faced. Is everyone over here is grumpy and cranky? Was that even the part of the Omertà I thought. There were six to seven men standing behind that old man. Looked like they all were his bodyguard.

Next, I saw was Adolfo was walking towards me. I stood straight up in a strong position. He came closer and placed his one hand on my back and stood beside me.  He tried to kiss on my chicks but I moved my face back.

He gave a small laugh and pulled me closer and said in my ear.

"Behave"

I rolled my eyes. What else could I do? He forced me to walk and took me somewhere on the other side of the hall. He was taking me toward a bunch of men who were talking. There was a tall man with his back facing towards me speaking with the other men. His one hand was in his pocket. I could say he was in his sixties. There was grey hair. But his posture was strong like a young man. He could easily​ take down some men.

Adolfo cleared his throat to get that men's attention. The men looked back and turned facing us.

There was a smile on his face when he turned. And for the first time, I saw a real Greek god who was old but could still manage to make girls fall on his knees. His smile felt genuine to me.

"Mister Benin it's nice to meet you and thank you for coming," said Adolfo while giving his hands to shake​ with him. The man took his hand.

Mister Benin looked at me in confusion.

"Mister Vermont meet my fiance Faith, Faith this is Benin Vermont he's a mafia in the Mexico and Las Vegas side" introduce Adolfo.
I smiled back at him in politeness and raised my hands to shake. Mister Vermont kept looking at me and didn't move his eyes from me even for a bit second. He took my hand and placed a soft kiss on the back of my hand like a gentleman.

"I'm disappointed that Valak is not here we are, good friends, now," said Adolfo.

"Are you? I didn't know about this, well Valak couldn't come cause he had some other plans " said Vermont and continued speaking.

While looking at me he said "He was having an important meeting today "

"Sad that he missed it, maybe next time, maybe we'll meet at my wedding," said Adolfo.

Adolfo started dragging me again and this time he took me up on stage. He grabbed a mic and tapped on it to get everyone's attention.

Suddenly everything was awkward and embarrassing for me. So much of attention which I hate. I looked down. To avoid this thing.

Adolfo placed his hand again on my back and pulled me closer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, first of all, thank you for joining us on this auspicious day and making it a great day. But to make it greater I would like to announce a piece of great news," said Adolfo he took pause and continued
.
.
.
Me and this beautiful girl standing next to me 'Faith' we have decided to get married in the next two weeks. I asked her to marry and she doesn't have to answer cause I don't care I bet no one can love as I do. I would like all you too join us at our wedding just like today and bless us. I would like to introduce everyone Faith Rowen, my fiance and my soon to be beautiful wife"

What an Oscar-winning performance that was of Adolfo. He really deserves one. I Know the last line and everything was fake. I was just standing there smiling like a joker. I wanted to scream and tell everyone that this was fake. And he never asked my permission. This was all his punishment. For something, I didn't do. I looked up. Everyone​ was smiling and clapping excluding Robert, Max, the bitch girl I met her at the drinks counter, the old mustache man. I saw Vermont rolling his eyes and giving a fake smile and clapping in sarcasm. I couldn't find the twins they were missing

We got down from the stage. The music in the hall got louder suddenly. People didn't notice it. I think I was the only one having a problem with the music now. I ignored it.

This party was already getting on my nerves.

Valak POV:-

                     She was grabbing everyone's​ attention. She was definitely looking beautiful. The dress I gave her fitted perfectly to her just like I imagined but I regret my decision she was too beautiful for these peoples eyes.

What was I thinking I need to help her and stop thinking such kinds of things about her I thought.

But she was breathtaking.

-Stop it..

You were not going to come here but you risked it for her.

-Yes I know I came here just to see if she was okay or not.

Really...

-Okay, I need to focus.

Do I like her ?...

-Oh God No!

Maybe a little.

-Maybe no... Maybe like a friend

I was having a battle with myself in my mind. People were whispering about her. She was looking everywhere maybe she was looking for someone.

I was standing behind Uncle Benin like his right-hand Bodyguard.

"She's beautiful," said uncle Benin.

"She's the one," I said in low voice just for him to hear. He stood up straight like in alert position and took a sip of his wine. There was a door behind me. I looked everywhere everyone was busy in some or the other thing.

I slowly started walking backward. And got out of the hall from that back door.

I started walking towards the back of the mansion to meet Max.

I saw him waiting for me.

"Hey," I said.

"Sir," he said nodded his head down in respect. I placed my hand on his shoulder and said to find Faith and bring her near the boathouse.

After twenty minutes I went back again at the back of the mansion. And call Max to ask him what was taking him or Faith so long.

He came running at the back of the mansion. He said what took him so long. He said he was looking for Faith and said what happened to her, how she was harassed by the twins. He said she was now on the way to the boathouse. I went back again towards the boat house.

I saw her standing on the deck of the bridge. She was looking stunning. The light of the moon was making the scenario in front of me more beautiful. I felt like waiting​ there and keep watching at her. But I couldn't stop my legs. And went and stood beside her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

After our small conversation and dance.

She turned back to walk away towards​ the mansion. I saw some handprint red mark on her back and on her wrist and that boiled my blood so much that I wanted to kill that person and I knew who was responsible for that.

Before running away from her I said

"Thank you for wearing that dress" before she turned back.

I ran inside the wood and got my way inside the mansion.

I knew each and every part of the mansion like the back of my hand. Thanks to Max for sending the map.

I got inside and did my suit and tie straight. I saw some stairs at the back of the mansion.

I knew​ where these stairs were taking me. I reached on the third floor of the Mansion.

There was a big library. All sides of the walls were covered with bookshelves. I saw a fruit basket in the middle of the table. There was also a knife to cut the fruits. The knife was big enough to stab and kill.

I picked up the knife it was so sharp that a slit touch could make a big cut.

I had a gun with me. But that could make a noise. So I decided to use the knife. Attacking with a knife would not kill but would also give pain. I wanted them to feel it.

Max POV:-
                     I was running around the mansion like a crazy person. Just to make it seem like I was looking for someone. I knew Cedric and Caden were on the second floor with some girls. I knew in which room they were. I didn't knock and entered in. I was running out of breath seriously now.

"Max can you at least knock," said Cedric. He was sitting on the sofa with two girls on his laps.

"Why were you running ?" Said Caden in confusion. He was sitting on the other side of the sofa with one girl.

"Ladies can you please excuse us,"  I said while still running out of breath and they left the room. Cedric and Caden were not happy with this

"I... I ..did you see a guy with a weird mask on his face it's like it covers his temple his eyes and then half of the face" I said while trying to breathe.

"No, why" said Cedric suddenly they were paying attention and all curious.

"He looks suspicious. I don't think so his intentions are right. I saw him coming out of Adolfo Office room with some papers in his and when I called him to stop and see what he was having he started running" I said.

Cedric and Caden got up. And fixed their clothes. They came closer to me.

"Did you inform the security?" said Caden.

"Yes, I did they are checking for him down. I'll go check other rooms on the second floor you guys go check the third floor" I said and started walking out.

"Okay," said Cedric and they both started to walk stairs up towards the third floor.

I stopped moving and turned back to look towards the steps.

I stood straight up fixed my coat and tie and started walking like everything is fine. I walked like I was having an amazing day. My breathing was stable. I walked down and stood beside Robert and Adolfo. Adolfo asked me about Cedric and Caden I said.

" They are up with some girls in their room ".

He nodded and started talking to his guest. I wanted to smile and bump my fist up in joy.

My work was done here.

Valak POV:-
                        Patience was something that I have been keeping from childhood. Something I learned from my uncle Vermont. But now I can't hold my patience.

I was sitting on the sofa with my legs up on the coffee table. I unbutton my vest and stretch out myself. Just a few more minutes.

I heard the voice to footsteps outside. The sound was of men's shoes. They were here.

The door opened. The first person that entered was Caden. His eyebrows​ were knotted. He looked at me sitting on the sofa with legs up.

"And who the f**k are you," he said.

"It doesn't matter who I am because you don't know me," I said

He slowly started taking steps towards me. He looks were serious and angry.

"What do you want ?" He said.

"You. And your brother" I said and stood up. He was close now he pulled out his gun and pointed on me but before he could press the trigger I grabbed his wrist and turned his hand so that now the gun was pointed towards him. He went in shock and looked up at me. I pulled the gun from his hand and threw it behind me. I knew there was a window behind me and now the gun was out.

He punched me on my face with his other hand. I grabbed his other hand before he could punch again. I banged my head on his face.

I heard the crack sound of his nose. There was blood on my face but it was not mine. I pushed him back leaving him free.

He cleaned his blood with his back of the hand. He came again running on me and I too went on him with my strength. Before he could punch me I grabbed his fist and turned his hand on his back. I pushed him down on the floor and turned him to face towards me. He was on the floor and I was on top of him. I grabbed his neck and pressed hard to choke him.

He too grabbed my neck to choke me. But it was not at all affecting me. He was getting choked with my pressure on his neck. His face was getting black and blue. I dragged his hand under my knees and kept it under my knees to remove the knife from my back.

I grabbed his hands again and stabbed the knife on his palm.

These hands need to be cut. Because they have caused a lot of harassment.

I grabbed his other hand from my neck and did the same thing with that hand too.

I stabbed it non-stop. I was angry. My blood was boiling so much that I could stab him into millions of peice and feed them to my pets.

He was screaming in pain. His cry was too loud. But it was symphony to my ears. I looked at him with my red angry eyes. I took the hold of the  knife with my both the hands and raised it up to stab at his chest and finish him but just then I heard a gunshot.

Whoever it was his aim was not good. I turned back to see who it was.

It was Cedric. Before he could press the trigger again. I threw my knife at him.

And it stabs the right spot I aimed for. On his chest. It was a deep cut. He got down on his knees in pain.

I got up from Caden and left him to cry in pain. Cedric was trying to get the knife out of his chest.

His hand was no knife holder. He was taking it out slowly. But I bent down and press it more inside. His eyes where red filled with water.

He grabbed my neck with both his blood covered hands. But he couldn't press it hard enough to kill me .

I pulled the knife out and stabbed in his stomach. There was blood coming from his mouth.

"I would have tortured you more if you were at my place but I'm at yours​ and I've not got more time"

I said it with all my hate. I placed the knife on his neck pressed it and slit his throat.

I walked towards Caden and did the same.

There was blood everywhere. My face too was covered in their blood.

I looked down at both of their dead bodies.

        "This is the beginning,"   I  said  to myself

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favorite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
3.8K 947 26
#Book-1 in BONDS OF LOVE AND DESTINY 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒏, 𝑼𝑲 After clearing the allegations made on her, she threw the divorce papers at his face and to...
1.2K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
48.8K 1K 43
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...