Volume [1]- Endlessly In Love...

By SilentNiaAngel

Claiming Her Love.... Jacob is a well known Author. In Connecticut and the world. He had everything for his c... More

♣Jasmine & Jacob|Prologue
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 1
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 2
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 3
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 4
♣Jasmine & Jacob|chapter 5
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 6
♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 7
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 8
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 9
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 1
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 10|Part 2
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11
Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 11|Part 2
Jasmine & Jacob| Chapter 13
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 14
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 16
Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter Seventeen
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 18
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 19
Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 20
The Book Interview

Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 12

3K 40 12
By SilentNiaAngel

Jasmine & Jacob- Chapter 12

-At Merdic House-

“What you mean by she’s not there” yelled Merdic at his daughter

“I’m telling you dad, neither Jasmine nor Jacob is there, I ask but no one will answer me” said Keisha searching her handbag on the counter

“Then where the hell could she be?” Merdic wondered

“I don’t know” said Keisha applying make up to her face.

“Do you know if they had any plan together, for this summer?” asked Merdic skipping through a wealth magazine.

“No not that I know off” said Keisha pulling her hair in one.

“Where you going?” asked her Merdic

“I’m going out with my girlfriends” she said smiling at her father

“Ok, but remember you have to be here by six” he said

“Yes dad” she said as she walk towards him and kiss his cheek.

“Hey sweetheart” said Lorena walking in and kiss Merdic

“Hi Mom” said Keisha picking up her bag of the counter and heading towards the door.

“See you both at six” she said as she went out.

“So what’s going why you look as if something is wrong?” asked Lorena sitting down in his lap.

“I won’t be able to get the money unless jasmine is there because he has a photograph of how she, that’s why he didn’t buy it when I brought you with me” he wrapping his arms around her.

“I told you this was going to be a hard, knowing how close knitted she is to those Jacksons and her father have people watching” she shifting in his laps to saddle him.

“Plus That Jacob Guy might be her friend but he’s in love with her, I have seen the way they both look at each, theirs is something intimate between them that’s why they all gang up on Keisha and I definitely don’t like the idea of bringing our daughter into this” she said rubbing his shoulders

“She’s only there for distraction “

“Ok, so what’s the new plan now that we don’t know where she ran off to?”

“I will find her sweetie”

“I want us to go back to normal and get out of here” she said kissing him

“Soon………….soon sweetie” he said kissing him

**************

-Meanwhile in Jamaica-

I pull on a sweater over my tank top before I pull the door open and step in the morning. It was still a bit chilly from the nighttime and goose bumps formed on my bare legs, but the sunlight warmed my face.

The place was a little damp from the early morning dew and the plants were soaked. The surrounding was very beautiful too bad I haven’t got a good view yesterday due to Jacob’s demand about me staying inside.

I took a deep breath and step on the pavement and walk along the stone area until I reach the edge of where the sand was. I took of my slippers and step into the cold sand. The sand felt good underfoot. It was grainy buy soothing. I wanted to get out of the house to think, to let my emotions get some rest and the urges of having Jacob all over me.

It was all confusing and Irestible, my feelings towards Jacob, First I’m in love and want him and then I’m miserable and thinking about Merdic. What’s wrong with me? I thought as I walk towards the water letting it run over my feet.

Jacob was sweet, loving and caring everything I look for in a guy. But for some reason I’m acting like I don’t want him whenever he’s around and get all mushy and miserable. But kissing was perfect and making love to him was magical and soothing. Our first time was mindless and sweet but our second time was a mixed of chemistry and great ecstasy. I love it.

I quietly walk along the water until I came to a stop and sat on a stone with my feet in the water. I inhale the salty scent of the beach and watch as a young boy was swimming away to the ocean.  The place was peaceful especially in the house, Now I know why Vevica likes been here it was quiet and cameras where hardly here and she could do anything she wanted to do without her father sending a million body guard to spoil he moments, especially the one with her best friend Jailek. They were awesome.

Jacob and I friendship was whatever one was jealous of. Because there were so many things we do together. It has always been like that since we met. His family love me and I love them too, they care for especially his sisters in law always on the alert to protect even if Jacob was wrong. It was just the way it is. Jacob being the writer and me being the Music maker and teacher.

Every since that day when we first had sex, I fell in love with him. But being his best friend was what I always use to keep myself from thinking about it. That was one reason why I end up with Merdic the guy who I hardly know anything about. I was alone that day when we met in the coffee shop I add just try calling Jacob but I wasn’t getting him and I was bored and lonely and within seconds I fell for him, it wasn’t love maybe it was lust.

I look at the cast on my hand which I have forgotten about since I came here. Being with Jacob was mine blowing, he let me forget about everything and I love how he manhandles it was possessive and sexy. I must admit, seeing him arouse and serious. I smile at the thought of it as I glance along the beach and saw someone running towards me. By the lean sexy figure I know it was Jacob he must have woke up and notice that I wasn’t in the house or bed so he set out to find me. I took a deep breath as I watch him slowed down and walk towards me.

I woke up to find the bed empty and the shower quiet. I had missed her, lying beside me. It was just something about her being beside me that I love it was sensual and comforting. Watching her sleep like an angel like there is nothing in the world that could wake her from her beauty sleep.

I was getting furious when I walk the entire house and couldn’t find her. Something ticks in my mind and I went outside and saw her sandals at the end of the pavement. I quickly took of mine and started to run along the beach in the water as it splash upon me. I ran until I found her seated on a rock out in space looking peaceful and calm.

“Hey” I said as she turns and looked at me with an expression I couldn’t read. It was like she has been thinking a lot. It was all over face in her eyes and his slight smile that she gave me awhile ago.

“Hey” she said still moving her feet in the water. I quietly sat down beside her.

“How was your sleep?” he asked her

“Ok” she said staring out in the ocean

“You sure?”

“Yea”

“Because you were moaning in your sleep last night”

“I was not” she said

“Yes you were”

“No I wasn’t “

“Well next time I’m going to record it”

“You wouldn’t dear” she said as she pushes me in the water I quickly got up and grab her by her waist and pull her into the water and ducking her

“Jacob!” she shriek

“You started it” I said above the splashing of the water

“Jacob I’m not playing” she said I pull her up and turn her around and place my lips on hers. It was a beauty kissing her in the morning. Feeling her soft lips against mine a we kiss the salty water off each other mouth. I was so into kissing Jasmine I didn’t notice Vevica and Jailek standing on the sand watching us.

“Hello” said Vevica smiling. Jasmine quickly let go off me and turn around almost stumbling down into the water. I quickly grab her by the waist and let her go when I felt her tense up. Knowing she was a bit embarrassed and shocked.

“Things seem to be going on well with you too” said Vevica smiling. Jailek didn’t say anything than stand there staring at us.  The place went quiet for a moment except the sound of the water rushing into shore and breeze.

“”Well Jacob your mother called and she said you must call her right way, it’s an emergency and someone need to talk to Jasmine” said Vevica still smiling

“Ok” said Jacob as Jasmine walks out of the water and one of the body guard hand her towel and also me.

“How?” asked jasmine looking at Jailek

“Trust me they are always prepared” he said with smiling.

“Ok” I said as I walk along the beach with Vevica smiling at me. Thank god she didn’t talk Cuz I was embarrassed and shocked at the same time and don’t have the breath to speak. As soon as we arrive inside Jacob took up the waiting phone.

“Hello Mother” he said with a genuinely smile

“Is Jasmine There?” asked his mother

“Yea”

“Put the phone on speaks” she said.

I watch as Jacob took the phone from his ears and press the speaker button.

“Jasmine “said Jacob’s mother.

“Yes I’m here”

“Your family Lawyer is here and we need you guys to come up no later than 2mrow it’s an emergency”

“Mom! why you guys always interrupt of trip” said Jacob

“Jacob do not  bother with it, if you don’t want to lose jasmine you better get her down her as fast as you can.” said his mother with a serious voice.

“Ok Mrs. Jackson, we will be there first thing in the morning “said jasmine eyeing Jacob with upset face.

“Bye then, we will see you guys in a few hours” said Mrs. Jackson as Jacob walk out upset.

“Farewell to our party tonight” said Vevica

“Don’t worry it will be over before you know” said Jailek hugging Vevica

“But I wanted them to come to my party tonight” said Vevica pouting her mouth.

“But anyway he get to have dinner together” said Jailek smiling at her as Vevica staring at Jailek like a lost puppy smiling, as turn to walk out.

“Dinner will be ready in five” Shouted Jailek as I started for the stairs.

I walk into the room to see Jacob throwing clothes in the suitcase and mumbling to himself.

Jacob drops the last piece of clothing he had in his hands on top of the stack of clothes he had already thrown in the suitcase. He turns to see Jasmine in behind the closed door looking at him.  He didn’t give Jasmine any minute to ask him anything knowing how upset he was he had to cut this vacation trip beside of some unknown emergency. He slightly lashed her body to his with his arm and kissed her with so much pent-up passion it nearly knocked her flat on her but.

They wrapped around each other clinging and his big hands crisscrossed her body in a continuous loop as though he needed to reassure himself that was really there in his arms and not a figment of his imagination.

Jasmine totally outside herself, wept with pleasure standing on tiptoes, she opened her mouth and took his as deeply and greedily as he took hers sucking and biting, tasting the bit of salt on his lips from the salt water and the delicious flavor that was just him.

Getting him close enough turned out to be impossible although she tried desperately. She raked her fingernails across his back and shoulders tugged at his t-shirt. Finally, frantic, she broke the kiss, jerked the thing over his head and threw it to the floor.

Within moment they pull her extremely close to her as he lift her up, placing her legs around his waist not breaking the kiss and brought her to the bed. He ran his hands up the backs of her legs, under her shorts and panties, to her butt. Murmuring love words that she couldn’t quite understand, he held her like that for a long moment, rubbing his face against her breath and belly while she fisted her hands in his silky hair and tried not to pass out.

At last he looked into her face, showing her so many raw emotions she wondered if this was all wonderful and impossible dream from which she would soon wake up.

He couldn’t wait any longer he impatiently grabbed the bottom of her short and panties and ripped them down. She tried to kick them off, but he would let her get that far. His hands went right back to the globes of her butt, fingers digging in with their short, sharp nails, driving her wild. In one swift motion, he slid to his knees on the floor, pulled her forward and ground his face against the triangle of her sex.

Dazed, already overwhelmed, and knowing what was coming she cried out, squirmed and when that failed tried to back away

“Please” whether she meant please hurry or please stop. He didn’t care. A rumbling growl, a clear warning if she ever heard one, rose up out of Jacob’s throat. He glanced up long enough to flash glittering, narrowed eyed frown and Jasmine clamped her jaws tight shut, knowing how angry he was.

Without saying a world he lowered his head, used his thumbs and fore finger to open her wide and touched his tongue to her. Jasmine moaned and her heavy head fell back. She wasn’t going to make it. No woman could endure such an excoriating and through assault. It was all too much… the licking…the kissing…the sucking and the swirling. She swayed dangerously, but he held her up and restlessly drover her higher.

She panted and cried as the pleasure grew, clinging to him as the only thing that kept her earth bound amongst all the sensation. “Come for me baby” he said as his stroke his finger one last time as he felt her muscles tighten around his finger while letting out a soft and creamy liquid. He came up and kisses her open mouth.

“Jacob, Jasmine, dinner is ready” said Jailek. Jacob mumbles something deep in his throat that Jasmine couldn’t pick up before he answered.

“Ok, J we will down in a minute” he said

“Hurry the dinner getting cold” he said and walks off.

He slowly lifts up Jasmine and kisses her before walking to the bathroom.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...