☆Multi Fandom Imagines☆

De MultiFansxx

Welcome aboard the multi fandoms train! Led by @clara1414, @xX_Diamond_Xx and @AikaKyomi on this shared accou... Mais

Hi ! ➳ Requests
John Murphy ➳ The 100
Killian Jones {Hook} ➳ OUAT
Lincoln Campbell ➳ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
10k ➳ Z Nation
Shelby Wyatt x Caleb Haas ➳ Quantico
Malec ➳ Shadowhunters
Newton Geizler ➳ Pacific Rim
Levi Ackerman ➳ Attack on Titan
Handsome Jack ➳ Borderlands
Akabane Karma ➳ Assassination Classroom
Peter Maximoff ➳ Marvel (X-Men)
Jughead Jones ➳ Riverdale
Jeff "Joker" Moreau ➳ Mass Effect
Barry Allen ➳ The Flash
Bodhi Rook ➳ Star Wars
James Buchanan Barnes {Bucky} ➳ Marvel (MCU)
Wolfgang Bogdanow ➳ Sense8
Ryder ➳ Paw Patrol
Lena Oxton {Tracer} ➳ Overwatch
Leopold Fitz ➳ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Jaehee Kang ➳ Mystic Messenger
Bellamy Blake ➳ The 100
Wendell Bray ➳ Bones
Javier Vasquez ➳ Z Nation
Saeran Choi ➳ Mystic Messenger
Pacific Rim ➳ Newton Geizler
Cisco Ramon ➳ The Flash
Jake Peralta ➳ Brooklyn Nine-Nine (B99)
James Aubrey ➳ Bones

Saeyoung Choi {707} ➳ Mystic Messenger

921 18 0
De MultiFansxx

Pairing: Saeyoung Choi (707) x Fem!Reader
Setting: This story is set towards the end of Zen's route so if you haven't played it yet be aware that there will be minor spoilers. (Actually it doesn't really matter which route I took but I didn't complete all of them so in my head Zen's route it is lol) Read at your own risks~.
Author: xX_Diamond_Xx
Notes: Heya~ I know I'm late but I just discovered this game recently so here I am ^.^". Please keep in mind that I've only completed Zen's and Yoosung's routes so it may contain some inaccuracies. Note that Reader and MC are completely different persons ! I love Seven so much so I've tried my best ! Saeyoung will be referred as Luciel since this one-shot is set before his route. Hope you enjoy ! -Diamond

P.S.: Requests are open ! Feel free to request any one-shot about your favourite character(s) in our first chapter under the tv show/movie you'd like !

♢•♢

Accompanied by the light tapping of your boyfriend's fingers on his keyboard, you did your best to apply the perfect shade of blue for the sky you were presently painting. At the moment, you sat on a wooden stool in Seven's living room, surrounded by canvas so that you wouldn't stain his precious floor. Normally you would be in your small work office that your boyfriend installed for you, but even with the comfortable vibe that radiated from the place you still wanted to spend some time with his company. Even though there wasn't any talk, it was surely better than nothing.

Truth is, the two of you have been dating for more than a year but never told anybody. Each time you would bring the subject up, Seven would always say that he loved you too much to risk your life by making your relationship public. Other hackers would try to come after you to get to him and he didn't want that. In the end, you accepted his decision, thinking that his love was all you needed. And you did.

As time was passing by, you fell even deeper for the red-headed boy, for his cheeky smile, for his countless not funny jokes, for his small and weird habits, his bunker of a home and his passion for hacking, or computers in general. Both of you were pretty comfortable with how you were, each living in their respective house/apartment and visiting the other pretty often. Although it was frequently one-sided, resulting in you crashing to his place way more than him at yours. But it was okay, there was always plenty of food. Looking back at it, you realized that you were pretty stupid to have been surprised when he asked you to move in with him.

At first you were hesitant; being an artist yourself, you had to have your own little working paradise. A studio where you could store your paintings, caricatures, drawings and your equipment, such as your brushes, paint, crayons, spray paint and many more instruments.

As your one year anniversary was coming up, Seven had insisted that you come to this house. With his hands, he covered your eyes and led you to a room. When light passed through your eyelids, you opened your eyes as they fell on the beauty before them. The room that once was a storage piece was now a wonderful studio that your amazing boyfriend installed for you. Not believing it, you turned around to come face to face with a smiling Seven, his eyes shining under his glasses. Without hesitation you ran up to him and kissed him on the lips, trapping his body in a huge hug. That's the day you definitely decided to move in, making the both of you pretty happy.

To make up for this gigantic surprise, you knew his birthday was coming up not really two months after, that is to say June 11th. You wanted something special, something that would transmit your love for him and that he would actually like. Of course you thought about painting or drawing his portrait but you've already done that a hundred times since he was so pleasant and charming to paint. Running out of ideas, you decided to go in extreme.

That's why you got him a cat.

That's right; a cute little kitten. At first you weren't too sure as you weren't fond of them yourself, but soon opened up to the little black fur ball and would steal a lot of cuddles from her. You knew you had picked the right present when he froze as he opened the box (that contained small holes for air) and saw the kitten. You swore you saw a tear of joy escape his eye.

And there you were, enjoying each other's company as you worked separately, yet so close. When you finally finished the painting you were doing, your eyes wandered over the exhausted body of your boyfriend. His shoulders were slouched, his eyes were glued on the screen as his fingers were rapidly hitting the keys, not even one single break taken since a few days.

You knew the importance of what he was working on; disarming a bomb that he himself placed in Rika's apartment, where the new member of their organisation lived. You understood all of that but sighed heavily when you noticed that he haven't eaten in almost two days. Getting up, you slowly walked over to him, snuggling your face in the crook of his neck, careful not to stain his clothes and workplace with the fresh paint dripping from your hands.

"How are you doing ?" you mumbled into his neck, relaxing to the sound of his steady respiration.

He didn't say much, nodding his head yes as a small 'hm' left his lips. You rolled your eyes in annoyance at the lack of attention. That's when you noticed that Honey was sleeping on his lap, curled up in a ball and purring at the rare times he would stroke her fur. You had to admit that you were pretty discouraged when Seven chose to name the kitten Honey Buddha Chips, so you came to an agreement that Honey would suffise.

"Have you eaten recently ?" you then asked, lifting your head up to get a better look at his screen. It was covered with things that you obviously didn't understand, such as numbers and letters mixed together.

His response was not much better than the previous, consisting in a combination of yes, no, maybe and I don't know all mumbled in a short sentence. You sighed again, completely and utterly discouraged with the attitude of your boyfriend.

"I'll go wash my hands and after I'll make you something to eat, okay?" you stated as you placed a kiss on his cheek before straightening up and walking away to the bathroom to get all of that paint off your hands.

In the meanwhile, Seven, deep in concentration, barely noticed when you left as his typing rythme increased, persuaded that he suddenly had a hint to retrace the hacker. Stumbling yet again on a false route, he sighed and stroke Honey behind the ears, earning a pur from the kitten. He passed a hand through his dirty hair, letting for the first time in hours his eyes leaving the screen. He noticed a fresh drop of a beautiful shade of purple near his keyboard and smiled as he passed his finger on it, transferring the colour onto his skin. The thought of you appeared in his head as he turned around to look at where you had just been painting. He was quite surprised to see that you had practically moved half of the things of your studio into the living room, only so you could be with him. But what surprised him the most was that he didn't even hear you because if he did, he would've have certainly lend a hand.

A sudden pain of guilt shot through his stomach when he realized that he had been pushing away the most wonderful and gorgeous thing that ever happened in his life. He became conscious that even though you were on the sideline, you always cared for him and supported his decisions, wether they were good or bad. Being caught up in all of this resulted in him closing himself off to the world around him and passing beside the love you were offering. Ignoring the urgent beeping of his computer, he gently placed Honey on the ground and walked up to the painting you were currently working on, curious as to what you could possibly paint.

As soon as his eyes landed on it, he gasped in surprise while his eyes grew wide in amazement. There stood freshly painted a picture of all the RFA's members including Yoosung, Zen, Jumin, Jaehee, V, MC and himself. He didn't know what else to do except stare at the magnificence. How could you be this talented and kind to him while he's been pushing you away ? He truly loved you and right now, he feared that he hasn't been demonstrating it quite clearly. And yet, there was a bomb in Rika's apartment that had to be disarmed.

"Do you like it ?"

He turned around to the sound of your voice, capturing your gaze within his. There you were, standing in the doorway of the kitchen with a sandwich in hand, accompanied by some Dr. Pepper and Honey Buddha Chips, a radiant smile on your lips. To be honest, you weren't too sure how your boyfriend would react but it was worth the shot. You were also quite flattered that he actually left his seat and computer to give your work some attention and care.

"I—Uh, yeah. I like it. A lot." he smiled tenderly, looking into your eyes with a loving gaze.

It was your turn to smile as you noticed him taking in a big breath. You didn't have time to ask yourself a question that he lunged forward, closing the small distance between the two of you, grabbing your head between his hands and slamming his lips against yours. You gasped in surprise, mostly trying not to spill the food you had in your hands, but soon gave into the kiss, stupidly smiling.

Once you backed away, he placed a strand of loose hair behind your ear.

"I'm sorry that I've been pushing you away lately. You're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for." he admitted, bringing his gaze to the ground. "I want you to know that I love you, no matter how much I'm buried in work."

Your lips stretched into a smile as you quickly pecked his lips once again.

"I understand. Don't worry about me Luciel. I'll always be there for you and I'll always love you." you reassured him.

You then rested your head against his chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around your body, pulling you in for the best hug ever.

♢•♡•♢

The sun was long gone and the moon high in the sky when you laid your head on your pillow, your eyes closing automatically to the contact of the soft tissue. You sighed happily as you snuggled deeper into the covers, feeling so close to dreamland.

You had to admit that the bed has been quite cold for the past few days. The absence of your boyfriend saddened you since he would mostly fall asleep in front of his screen or not sleep at all. But it was for a good cause. At least that's what you told yourself.

When you were about to quit to dreamland, you felt the other side of the bed shift as someone slipped inside the covers. Keeping your eyes closed, you smiled and rolled over, landing face to face with your boyfriend. A happy sigh escaped your lips as you leaned your head in his chest while his arms snaked around your waist, bringing you together to the land of dreams for a night you longed for a while.

♢•♢

«0111 0000 0111»

-Luciel Choi (707)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

415 21 10
「 ___ ★₊˚﹟🪐 '」 Multi-Fandom oneshots book,, Comment on the first chapter,, or second,, To request a oneshot for your favorite fandom character ! R...
211K 3.1K 66
➵ Preferences, imagines, headcanons, smut... ➵ Character X fem!reader ➵ Avengers, guardians of the galaxy and more ➵ Please don't be ghost readers! M...
31K 268 37
I'm part of a lot of different tv show- and movie fandoms and I couldn't decide which one to write about so I decided to do the lot :)) ----- I write...
15.6K 289 60
☁︎ 𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀 ☁︎ ✨ A fandom roleplay full of tv shows and movies ✨ ...