Triple the Innocence, Double...

By markin512

Highest ranking: #53 in Werewolf Farah-Ember, or Fe, is the most innocent and shy person you will ever come u... More

1-Roses and Thorns
2-Mates and Maniacs
3-Spring and Shy
4-Buds and Bells
A/N-Check out story!
5-Gardens and Sunsets
A/N-5.34K
6-Mountains and Mistakes
A/N-Comment and Apology
7-Rain and Clatter
A/N-Opinions
8-Wellness and Disaster
A/N-Help!
9-Condolences and Fortunes
Apology and News

A/N-#91

18K 225 59
By markin512

#91 in Werewolf!!!

Thank you so much to everyone! All the thoughts, ideas, bites, comments, and self esteem boosters of messages have inspires me greatly!!

I will be continuing and updating this story as soon as possible. I'm half way through writing the seventh chapter.
Please comment and vote.

There is another story that I've written so please check it out called Fear the Old Blood.

And also what is everyone's thoughts on me publishing other stories as well?

Please share your thoughts and ideas. Suggestions and more!

Message me if you'd like!! I always respond.

❤️markin512

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 8.9K 34
• Completed • • Highest Ranking • #6 Werewolf February 2022 • Awards • 1st Place Paranormal Category: Splendiferous Awards May 2021 • Summary • ...
52K 1.9K 21
Piper is an average werewolf, she has plenty of friends, a great pack, and the best family someone could ask for. But when her Dad, who is the Beta o...
683K 21.3K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...
4.9M 150K 40
Jezzabelle Johnson was one of the low class people in her village. With her small family of 5, she manages to keep a smile on her face even though th...