lone wolf book 1

By swescott

Carson was taken from her parents when she was just a wrapup. she is 14 and cute. and looking for a mate. thi... More

alone
help me deside
help me diside continued
Him
At the water fall

The meeting

5 0 0
By swescott

So what is going on with the meeting so fare Lex?
Not much just about Prince Axel flint Ricardo. I get all day dreamy. Um Carsin are you OK?
Ya ya I'm fine. It's just. Its just what? Oh nothing. You make no sense sometimes you no. Ya that's a trait of mine.
So why are tay talking about the Prince? He looking for his mate. Why do you ask? I I just wanted to know.
Is there something wrong with me asking? Its not that I like him. Or any thing. Because I don't so why wold you think that. Just leave me alone.
I run to the house and slam my bedroom door. Jump on my bed and ball my eyes out. Why do I bother falling in love I am a lone wolf and I might always be.
What is wrong with me. A handsome Prince like him would never love me.

~~~Axle's part

I think she is the one.
She smells amazing.
And and when I grabbed her hand I felt them.
The sparks.
They where like a thousand of feathers tickling me.
And the the kiss was like no other.
My my wolf was about to jump out.
That right
I love her
(Whimper)
(Whimper)
I need her
Please please please
Soon very soon.

~~~Carsin

He is so dreamy tho. And I need him. Then I get a knock on my door. Who is it? Me Derek. Can I come in or are you totally naked? I mean even if you we're. I wold totally be fine with that. I'm not afraid of seeing that. You now what I can't do this bye. Bye Derek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
209K 9.7K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
502K 19.4K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
600K 17.5K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...