Funny Sayings

By Zapper1

the title says it all, these are in fact funny sayings that I've heard and decided to write down. I hope you... More

First bite
Round Two
Three Whishes For More
Pick Up Lines
im running out of things to name the chapters
That awkward moment
More than enough
PURE AWESOMENESS
The Awesomeness Continues
FINALLY!
LOL
ch. 13
Mwhahahaha

:)

2.4K 71 81
By Zapper1

Ø  Google: I know everything.
Facebook: Well, I know everyone.
Internet: Both of you are nothing without me.
Electricity: Keep talking, fools.

Ø  I can melt ice with my mind!... it just takes a few minutes

Ø  Whenever you feel sad, just remember that somewhere in this world there’s an idiot pulling a door that says, “push”

Ø  Remember when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown but only 4 to extend your arm and slap them.

Ø  How I see math problems: If you have 4 pencils and I have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats.

Ø  We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Ø  Fri (end), Girlfri (end), Boyfri (end), Bestfri (end) Everything has an end, Pizza doesn’t.

Ø  Dear math, please stop asking me to find your x. He’s not coming back.

Ø  Math: the only place where people can buy 64 watermelons and no one wonders why…

Ø  Math is a drama queen. It can’t seriously have that many problems.

Ø  John has 32 candy bars. He eats 28. What does he have now? Diabetes, John has diabetes.

Ø  I used to be good at math, until they started putting the alphabet into the equation.

Ø  I hate when I am taking a math test and my answer is nowhere near the multiple choices.

Ø  There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those who are good at math, and those who aren’t.

Ø  I pored redbull in my coffee this morning. I can see sounds.

Ø  When a totally random person insults someone you hate: I Like You.

Ø  I don’t know what’s more awkward answering Dora or sitting in science while she stares at you.

Ø  A good boyfriend will never wanna change anything about you…. Except your last name.

Ø  I feel so betrayed when the baby smiles right before puking all over me.

Ø  The four stages of life:

You believe in Santa clause

You don’t believe in Santa Clause

You are Santa Clause

You look like Santa Clause.

Ø  Alcohol…because no great story starts with a salad.

Ø  I have metal fillings in my teeth. My refrigerator magnets keep pulling me into the kitchen. That’s why I can’t lose weight.

Ø  Go away sun, I’m not done with yesterday yet.

Ø  I shall have four children. My first daughter shall be named Stacy. I’ll be Stacy’s mom, and I shall have it going on. My first son shall be named Luke so my husband can say, “Luke, I am your father.” My second daughter shall be named Narnia. Whenever I get something for her, I shall proclaim, “For Narnia!” And my last son shall be named Sparta. Thus, when I introduce him, I shall announce, “This is Sparta!”

Ø  If you’re hotter than me does that mean I’m cooler than you?

Ø  The more people I meet the more I like my DOG.

Ø  Stop waiting for Prince Charming and get up and find him. The poor idiot might be stuck in a tree or something.

Ø  Finally makes crush laugh, by asking her out.

Ø  LOOK LEFT--------------------------------à You failed.

Ø  AS I have grown older, I’ve learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Ø  If I was a bird I know who I’d poop on.

Ø  You know we’re good friends when I no longer feel the need to clean up before you come over.

Ø  I’m actually not funny, I’m really mean and people think I’m joking.

Ø  There’s one thing that keeps me from breaking you in half. I don’t want two of you around.

Ø  The year 2013 the first year since 1987 to have four different numbers.

Ø  You are such a great friend but if zombies chase us, I’m tripping you.

Ø  No, no, no I’m not insulting you. I’m describing you.

Ø  No one brings two people together faster than the hatred of the third person.

Ø  Next time a stranger talks to me when I’m alone I will look at them shocked and just whisper quietly, “You can see me?”

Ø  Prank idea: Put on a neon green morph suit and break into a news studio and harass the weatherman. Nobody at home will know why he’s freaking out.

Ø  The Walmart game, you can only buy three items. What do you buy to freak the cashier out the most?

Continue Reading